SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by Linds911 Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:00 pm

Happy Birthday Mia!! Here's to 3!! blowkiss

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:48 am

She is so adorable and looks a little sassy. Love it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:31 pm

Merry Christmas from the Lowe’s

@catherinegiudici

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 25, 2022 9:22 pm

Merry Christmas to the Lowe's and everyone here!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 25, 2022 9:45 pm

Merry Christmas to the Lowe's! They look great in their matching jammies.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:47 pm

Happy New Year everyone. America’s Favorite Kindergartener lost his first tooth today. His father is currently trying to negotiate a lower price than .30 for the tooth fairy. laugh out loud
@catherinegiudici

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:21 pm

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 79 3806527698

Congrat's Samuel!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:54 pm

Sean's papa has passed. 
"I took this picture 2 weeks ago after my Papa finally received his Marine dress blues 77 years after serving our country in Okinawa, one of the deadliest battles in WWII. He was so proud. Today, I got to tell him how much I loved him one last time before he went home to be with Jesus. I’ll miss my Papa like crazy but I know it’s just temporary. Love you, Papa!"

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:36 pm

Oh my gosh, so very sad. They have precious memories to hold on to.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:19 am

So sad. May he RIP.  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 79 3552228123 Praying I know how much Sean looked up to him. Truly was a good man.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:49 pm

The King is back. Tune in tonight.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:00 pm

Only part I'm excited to watch laugh out loud Also Zach it is *almost* 10 years married :gotcha:

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom