Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:05 pm

Speculate/sleuth potential contestants!

Moved from Colton Underwood's SM thread.

@Luvstruck wrote:
@bluwavz wrote:

Maybe he's going to announce Bachelor Winter Games will be back!  Last year the first episode was Feb 13 so I could see an announcement of a Winter Games 2 about now. I could see Blake being cast and maybe even Kaitlin & Jason T coming on board even if they are an item since they are all from cold climates they would do well. Yuki might even come back. Anyone else care to speculate???

@GuardianAngel wrote:@Luvstruck Great speculation. I think Blake for sure if he wants it. I'll make up a BIP thread for speculation.

snipped..

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 52582

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose on Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:31 am

From recent interviews:
Hannah G is interested - gave several interviews.
Tracy is definite if asked to go. Elyse was first interviewed solo at which time she was evasive but once Tracy joined the interview Elyse sounded interested. (Interviewed by Hannah Kahn)

Blake H said he is interested on a podcast (Scrubbing In).

From IG 
This weekend Tracy and Elyse hung out in LA later joined by Demi. Elyse made public that she rescheduled her flight to stay an additional day (Monday) but didn’t join Tracy, Kirpa, and Tay who did a red carpet & interview (?) with KTLA. Regardless, it looks like this group plus Demi and Hannah could be heading for the beach.

“Show a girl you don’t care and she’ll chase you. Show a woman you don’t care and she’ll replace you”. 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum