SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:05 pm

Speculate/sleuth potential contestants!

Moved from Colton Underwood's SM thread.

Luvstruck wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Maybe he's going to announce Bachelor Winter Games will be back!  Last year the first episode was Feb 13 so I could see an announcement of a Winter Games 2 about now. I could see Blake being cast and maybe even Kaitlin & Jason T coming on board even if they are an item since they are all from cold climates they would do well. Yuki might even come back. Anyone else care to speculate???

GuardianAngel wrote:@Luvstruck Great speculation. I think Blake for sure if he wants it. I'll make up a BIP thread for speculation.

snipped..

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:31 am

From recent interviews:
Hannah G is definite about wanting to be on - gave several interviews.
Tracy is definite if asked to go. Elyse was first interviewed solo at which time she was evasive but once Tracy joined the interview Elyse sounded interested. (Interviewed by Hannah Kahn)

Blake H said he wants to go during a podcast (Scrubbing In). Tayshia and Wills likewise expressed want on a podcast (Almost Famous).

April 22 - Ben said on his podcast that Chase and Robbie will likely go to BIP. Given Ben hangs out wth Chase, could be accurate.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:22 pm

Some info from RS on potential contestants for BiP:

-I’m hearing unconfirmed rumors that filming MAY NOT be in Mexico this season. They’re possibly changing locations. Will update you if that becomes confirmed. It’s just a rumor at this point.

-Based on the numbers of the last 4 BIP seasons, safe to assume we’ll have at least 10-13 of Colton’s women on this season. Here’s ones I can pretty much guarantee are locks: Demi, Onyeka, Caelynn, Hannah G., Nicole, Tayshia, Kirpa, Heather, and Bri. Almost positive they’ll be on. After that, it’s up in the air of who they choose to bring on. We just don’t know. Some people might not want to do it, some might be dating someone else, etc. But names in the mix that they will probably choose 3-5 of are: Catherine, Tazjuan, Nina, Katie, Tracy, Sydney, Elyse, Alex (sloth).

Spoilers for Hannah's season:

-Now as for names that I’m hearing who aren’t from Colton or Hannah’s season, here’s a list that I’ve heard:

Dean Unglert (Rachel’s season)
Jordan Kimball (Becca’s season)
Blake Horstman (Becca’s season)
Whitney Fransway (Nick’s season)
Kristina Schulman (Nick’s season)
Danielle Lo (Nick’s season)
Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:23 pm

Where they at least 5 of these from the last Couple of BIPs?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:08 pm

Dean, Kristina and DLo? I doubt all 3 will end up there, but jeez... Also, wasn’t Kristina alluding to someone on Colton’s season DMing Dean?

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:22 pm

yana_bach wrote:Dean, Kristina and DLo? I doubt all 3 will end up there, but jeez... Also, wasn’t Kristina alluding to someone on Colton’s season DMing Dean?
I’d be curious if the triangle showed up. BIPAu having formerly engaged Richie and Alex proved to spark nothing more than a convo after which each continued on with their own individual dating storylines.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:04 am

I’m curious to see Hannah G and Blake get together. I read that they are both looking forward to meeting up. I don’t see any other matches that IMO would be good at least not from the list above.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:50 pm

Jolena wrote:I’m curious to see Hannah G and Blake get together. I read that they are both looking forward to meeting up. I don’t see any other matches  that IMO would be good at least not from the list above.

In previous seasons the successful couples tend to be unpredicted: Jade/Tanner, Carly/Evan, Astrid/Kevin, Crystal/Chris, Kendall/Joe...
no idea who knows what unforeseen matches will play out Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:35 pm

notarose wrote:
yana_bach wrote:Dean, Kristina and DLo? I doubt all 3 will end up there, but jeez... Also, wasn’t Kristina alluding to someone on Colton’s season DMing Dean?
I’d be curious if the triangle showed up. BIPAu having formerly engaged Richie and Alex proved to spark nothing more than a convo after which each continued on with their own individual dating storylines.

Last time I saw a pic of Dean he was right next to Stephanie Pratt with a big grin on his face. I also read they were dating so I sincerely doubt he'll put her on hold to do BIP.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:56 pm

I thought Stephanie Pratt was dating Derek from BIP but I could be wrong.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:10 am

Last BIP was quite successful as all three remaining couples are still together. Let‘s hope there will be another BIP wedding soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:48 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if we see Blake & Hannah G walk out of Paradise engaged.  giggling & Hannah B engaged at the end of her season too. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 4256136633 Both girls from Colton's season before Cassie & Colton.  :crazed
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
LoveDovez
Bachhh022
ReneeM
IrelandRose
sun20j2001