SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sarahkyla Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:23 am

Tayshias back on IG. Idk if this is the start of all the final couples coming back or if she and JPJ left before the final dates.

ETA: so is JPJ. Think they def left right before final dates

Last edited by Sarahkyla on Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:30 am

IF the spoilers are true from BIP, Blake is a hugh disappointment. Boy was I naive in thinking he was ready and serious about settling down and finding a serious relationship.(which I thought would be with Hannah). I guess when Colton Yelled at him "Blake No, Stay away from her ( cassie) " at stagecoach. Colton knew better. laugh out loud just saying
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:25 am

So many random couples laugh out loud Wow, I love that Smiley (tm Lauren/Arie Lol).
I can’t wait for Paradise! 5 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1176891977  Let’s get this IMO sh!tshow of a Bachelorette season over with stat.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:06 am

Let’s not forget that 2 out of the 3 solid couples from last season got back together after filming had wrapped, so there’s still a possibility, even for people who left separately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:32 am

I looked up last years return dates. Astrid/Kevin and Joe/Kendall popped back up on 6/24 and final couples on 6/26.

So I think everyone else will come back today.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:38 pm

Jolena wrote:IF the spoilers are true from BIP, Blake is a hugh disappointment. Boy was I naive in thinking he was ready and serious about settling down and finding a serious relationship.(which I thought would be with Hannah). I guess when Colton Yelled at him "Blake No, Stay away from her ( cassie) " at stagecoach. Colton knew better. laugh out loud just saying
Yes, I  thought the same thing when I read the spoiler. What happened at Stagecoach was that Blake suddenly grabbed Cassie and started to dance (I think it was in someone’s IG story). Looked innocent enough, and at the time I thought Colton was joking, but maybe he wasn’t.

When you think of it, that could have been the same day Blake was with Caelynn. I guess he really meant it when he said he would have picked the same F4 as Colton. no no
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That's wonderful! I really liked Nicole and I like Clay.

Clay posted his last Instagram pic with Angela Amezcua February 2, she also posted pic from same event. They broke up sometime after that. He always was saying nice things about her & seemed quite devoted. I think he is a guy who is ready to settle down.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:05 pm

@Luvstruck IA I followed them for awhile just to post updates for our forum.

Great looking couple and IMO he's a great guy. IA he is ready to find the one.

I would love to see them as a couple.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:57 pm

@Luvstruck correct me if I’m wrong but weren’t they both (Clay & Angela) on BIP this time around? She went down for crystals wedding & hasn’t posted in over a week now. Reunion? Just a thought...

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:51 pm

Topazgold wrote:@Luvstruck  correct me if I’m wrong but weren’t they both (Clay & Angela)  on BIP this time around? She went down for crystals wedding & hasn’t posted in over a week now. Reunion? Just a thought...

In an article about the wedding it said the event was where Krystal and Chris had their first 1-1 date so it wasn’t at the resort BIP is filmed. However, Chris was the one who encouraged Angela and Clay meeting because he was close to Clay. Guess that could mean they were both at the wedding.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:20 pm

@notarose I think it's a strong possibility.

As messy as this show is, I can not imagine with Clay and Angela both being in Mexico, Bach Nation knowing their past connection their paths never crossed...

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:24 pm

Chase is back. RS said final couples will be back tomorrow. Hopefully that’s right and Chase isn’t in one

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mizzoufan
Kas_256
just me
pbmax
Chgohighlife