SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:15 pm

ReneeM wrote:@TheWrongReasons they tried to be slick. He followed her right away and liked her first pic right away, but she followed everyone else on paradise first, then gave it a day, THEN followed him. But she followed him, liked his pic, commented, and was liking his responses to other people on that pic. I think they're still together. They better be because they're my ship too laugh out loud.
Lol they weren’t fooling me at all - no Kevin/Astrid or Kendall/Joe immediately post Paradise vibes there. The fact that she followed him last only made things more suspicious.

And now we know they’re engaged! I can’t wait to watch them Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:34 pm

yana_bach wrote:Dean is in Europe and wrote in a story he‘s traveling from Greece to another place, and Caelynn just had a story up from Barcelona. They‘re together IMO.
They definitely are IMO. Caelynn’s post from Barcelona, probably taken yesterday. https://www.instagram.com/p/BzvSahoHSm4/
She also had a story today from San Sebastian, on the Atlantic coast near France.
Dean, that stupid adrenaline junkie, posted from the Pamplona Bull Run (1 hour from San Sebastian).
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzwLN0-lEfa/ (unplesant videos)

I can see how “The Sun Also Rises” could be Dean’s favorite book – the tragic and existential story of a damaged and wind-driven young man - but to bring your new GF to that thing (if she was with him) is just weird, animal cruelty aside. How is she supposed to feel? What if he gets injured?
And what’s even worse, the festival has a bad reputation for sexual harassment and abuse in the crowds. Not a good place for Caelynn to be.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:14 am

Katie and Chris were together yesterday along with her mom. Wednesday night he posted an IG story and tagged his location as West Hollywood, didn’t save that one, but their posts led me to figuring out they were all at the Mondrian, Los Angeles hotel. His post Wednesday night was from a balcony overlooking this area. He posted another IG story like an hour ago
bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 58163010
Source: Chris’ IG story

Which matches the rooms at the Mondrian. Same light fixture, couch, mirror, and chair
bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 A8458110
bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 35127010

Then Katie’s stories from earlier in the day
bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Feba0f10
bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 32528310

If you check the tagged pics of the hotel’s IG page you’ll notice it’s the same place as well.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:09 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:09 pm

Katie & Chris has me all kinds of shook. I can't wrap my head around it.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:13 pm

@ReneeM nice catch!

Is Chris still living in Chicago or maybe that was a long time ago? and where does Kate live? I hope she is the one!

I cannot see Dean with anyone, let alone Cailynn. I'm looking forward to seeing how that started.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:25 pm

@GuardianAngel Katie lives in LA or Newport beach or something like that. Idk where Chris lives. Someone got a pic with him at an airport in Chicago July 2 but idk if he still lives there or just went home quickly to see family after BIP because he was then in Denver until this past Wednesday night when he posted from LA.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:32 pm

ReneeM wrote:@GuardianAngel Katie lives in LA or Newport beach or something like that. Idk where Chris lives. Someone got a pic with him at an airport in Chicago July 2 but idk if he still lives there or just went home quickly to see family after BIP because he was then in Denver until this past Wednesday night when he posted from LA.
Chris lives in the Greater Los Angeles area according to his linkedin. His company, KCM Create, is based in Santa Monica.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:33 pm

If there was ever any doubt about that Venice candid, Dean confirmed it with a series of pictures. Looks like Caelynn took some of them.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz3xQTPFr6E/
If nothing else, Venice is a huge step up from that dumpster fire in Pamplona, but it would be a miracle if they are together for the aftershow – or if Dean is even present.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:19 pm

Damn. Why couldn't they have waited? I'll be there in 4 days! I would have loved to stalk them!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:03 pm

@ReneeM @olive54321 Thank you!

https://kcmcreate.com/

In that site there is a link to his restaurant Bracket Room in Chicago and Arlington.

If he's still running those two, plus this company, he's a busy guy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:32 am

From RS' podcast a while ago, Chris B mentioned living in California and working at that company, so he's been there at least a year I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mizzoufan
Kas_256
just me
pbmax
Chgohighlife