SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:50 am

Ok, it's a mess. Lawd, these people know them able.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:53 am

So who wants to summarize the texts?

Please?

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:12 am

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Captur96

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Captur88

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Captur89

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Captur90

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Captur91

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Captur95

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Captur94

https://www.instagram.com/stories/balockaye.h/?hl=sk

At the end he does an IG story and says he's not calling out Caelynn or doing anything other than get the truth out, paraphrasing. The last thing he wants to do is provide texts but he's just getting the truth out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:22 am

Sorry for the double post but it looks like one week before paradise it got leaked that he and Caeylnn got together if I'm reading that right.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:19 am

Thanks GA.  I'm confused as well.

Supposedly he made a trip to see Hannah before paradise as well so I wonder if that was the reason she asked about telling Hannah?

I wonder though if he left some stuff out that might have supported her side of the story... the part about being a mistake for instance.

I'm not taking sides. There is always a "his story" "her story" and the truth somewhere in between. I have never been fond of Blake but I don't know Caelynn except for what I've read. But, with Kristina calling him out as well, I get the feeling that there could be more to the story.  

Whatever happened... it is a mess.  But, in a way, it might have been a good thing is some of the girls were able to find guys that do respect them (Caelynn... still questionable).  And, maybe, Blake learned something as well.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:41 pm

He has since deleted the texts from his story. Jason Tartick commented that he will remain a loyal friend to Blake through all this and this situation will teach him life lessons about becoming a better man looking for love. Kevin and Astrid commented as well. Kevin referenced talking to him that releasing texts might not have been a good idea but he still supports him. He knows his anxiety was about to erupt.... & that it did.... wow Blake in the live video last night seemed shaky and had been very emotional.
The best thing for him is to never appear on this show again... it doesn’t take much for him to be an emotionally mess. Find a nice girl in Colorado Blake. JMO

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:45 pm

@FMG2015 Dean responded to the release...pretty well:

" A 'public figure' sharing private text messages in an attempt to salvage wwhatever is left of their fragile ego....
Calling it childish would be disrespectful to children everywhere."

Gosh, I love this dumpster!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:26 pm

wow this is a mess!!

This definitely paints Caelynn in a different light...I was actually believing her but those texts do not make her look believable. In fact it looks like she was trying to cover it up WITH Blake.

Its amazing how much the shows edit can influence you because I really was convinced that Blake was a f boy and Caelynn was the victim
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:01 pm

This has to be hard for Kevin and Astrid.  Astrid is friends with Kristina who is also a peripheral person in this whole saga.  I wouldn't doubt if Astrid has heard things from Kristina. Kristina might look the best of all of them if she keeps her mouth shut publicly.

Wonder whose side Dean is on....  :dripdrip

FMG2015 wrote:The best thing for him is to never appear on this show again... it doesn’t take much for him to be an emotionally mess. Find a nice girl in Colorado Blake. JMO

We saw the emotional mess when Becca let him go. That is no surprise to me. Even though he is older, he needs to grow up.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:04 pm

I don’t like that he released them because even though I don’t like that Caelynn made herself the victim, I don’t think he gets what the problem was. I also think it was a sure way to get people hating on her which wasn’t fair either, IMO. Deleting them after the fact does nothing since even People has an article with copies of them. I’m hoping that Blake will take a good look at himself and work on being a better man.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:09 pm

albean99 wrote:I don’t like that he released them because even though I don’t like that Caelynn made herself the victim, I don’t think he gets what the problem was. I also think it was a sure way to get people hating on her which wasn’t fair either, IMO. Deleting them after the fact does nothing since even People has an article with copies of them. I’m hoping that Blake will take a good look at himself and work on being a better man.

Yeah, there were screenshots of them the minute he put them up. RS has them on his site and we even have them here. If people want to see them, they can find them easily.

Kristina's talk with him on their date showed me that he didn't understand the situation at all. All she wanted was to be respected and he wasn't giving her that. By putting those texts up, IMO, he wasn't respecting any of them. Because if he did that with texts from Caelynn, who is to say he wouldn't do it for any other girl he texted with.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:17 pm

What a mess! Sharing texts knowing they'd go viral and paint her in a bad light was bad but so was telling half truths on live TV. I don't feel badly for either of them. She probably thought he'd just ride it out and keep silent for fear that if he did share texts, he'd look ungentlemanly and childish like Dean accused him of being. Not defending anyone here but some of these BN girls like to give their "side" and talk smack, hoping the guys will be gentlemen and keep quiet. In this case, she misjudged the guy in question.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mizzoufan
Kas_256
just me
pbmax
Chgohighlife