SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:51 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Thank goodness she found someone. I don't know if I can take it if she becomes a "Bachelor Series Regular".

Don’t get happy yet because she is a worrisome azz. I certainly hope it lasts and she’s happy but, she is single for a reason and it hasn’t been cured. All IMO.

I certainly agree. I cringe when I hear her talk about the happiness she deserves; just like Thazjuan (sp?) or anyone who hasn't done any self-reflections/assessments and think that their happiness is dependent on finding someone.

Last edited by 2ndcampbell on Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : they're their! aaaaaaahhh can't have that.)

Back to top Go down

bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:12 pm

This is the girl that falls in love if a guy says hi to her. No way I'm getting excited about "a boyfriend". If he sticks around for over a year and puts a ring on her finger... Then I might, but then I've never been a fan of hers rofl

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:22 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19232

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:37 pm

^ It doesn’t seem like Hannah and Dylan are “pretending” anything. Apparently it’s not violating their contract to go to the beach together.

Why does RS act like he is offended by this? He is pathetic IMO. Rolling Eyes
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:38 pm

blueblues wrote:^ It doesn’t seem like Hannah and Dylan are “pretending” anything. Apparently it’s not violating their contract to go to the beach together.

Why does RS act like he is offended by this? He is pathetic IMO. Rolling Eyes
JMO

@blueblues
I completely agree. bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1377737533

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:30 pm

Yeah, Josh made no bones about the fact he moved to LA and in with Amanda before that season ended so this isn't the first time a couple has been out in public before the final episode aired.

Although it is not Dylan and Hannah that are advertising it, they are being "papped" by fans of the show. RS loves getting this kind of information from people although I saw this on another bachelor spoiler account. Wonder who had it first? Maybe that is why he is offended... someone else outspoiled him!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:19 pm

Dean just reached 1 million followers on Instagram. I guess Paradise has been good for his Influencer career.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:01 pm

suzq wrote:Dean just reached 1 million followers on Instagram.  I guess Paradise has been good for his Influencer career.

For sure giggling  but joking aside based on his podcast he has been debt free since interning his mom’s ashes in Hawaii (a yr?) plus has an investment portfolio. This info comes from his pod epi about with a finance guest. Plus he continues to bank - his overseas trips are all sponsored and he has been filming them for his not yet launched travel website, or YouTube channel, which will almost certainly have sponsors. He does some higher end shilling and would get income from his pod plus for paid event appearances.
He is likely among the top income earners on the BIP beach.
JMO it’s not that he is a broke guy living in a van - more like a guy who values experiences over possessions... a description he also gave of himself on a pod epi.
Either benefit from the 1M influencer title.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:18 pm

@notarose wow thanks for all that info on Dean. I had no idea.

It's something I've said throughout my career, you never know who you are dealing with. At times those you think have minimal assets just by a biased opinion on their appearance, are the ones who will have more money than I'll ever see! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:37 pm

Interesting fashion tidbits in this interview with Tracey from Colton’s season. She styled both Tayshia and Bri meaning she helped them choose all their outfits for BIP. She was asked a few questions about events and couples on BIP but didn’t give anything away.
Podcast featuring Tracey
It’s a brief interview - just over 18 minutes.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:20 pm

New Dean fan here yes
I am really impressed and surprisingly so since he didn’t float my boat previously. Looking forward to seeing updates on him now and seeing him and his new girlfriend on the BIP finale tell all. beatingheart

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:49 pm

notarose wrote:
suzq wrote:Dean just reached 1 million followers on Instagram.  I guess Paradise has been good for his Influencer career.

For sure giggling  but joking aside based on his podcast he has been debt free since interning his mom’s ashes in Hawaii (a yr?) plus has an investment portfolio. This info comes from his pod epi about with a finance guest. Plus he continues to bank - his overseas trips are all sponsored and he has been filming them for his not yet launched travel website, or YouTube channel, which will almost certainly have sponsors. He does some higher end shilling and would get income from his pod plus for paid event appearances.
He is likely among the top income earners on the BIP beach.
JMO it’s not that he is a broke guy living in a van - more like a guy who values experiences over possessions... a description he also gave of himself on a pod epi.
Either benefit from the 1M influencer title.

This is interesting. Thanks for sharing. He really under-sold himself to Caelynn, making himself sound homeless and jobless. I was thinking he must have quite a bit of money to get an RV van - those are really expensive.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mizzoufan
Kas_256
just me
pbmax
Chgohighlife