SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Wed 19 Jun 2019 - 9:32

GuardianAngel wrote:@blueblues you beat me to it. laugh out loud I was going to mention BIP Australia but also Bachi Australia IIRC.
As I understand it, on BIP AU Alex and Brooke were paid to get together. Once the contractual kiss was performed they quickly moved on to other people. In that way the US version of same sex love might actually be slightly less fake since Demi and her GF are actually a couple. Still, the intent on TPTB’s part seems really shady IMO.

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm getting too old with all these one night stands aka hook ups and later being devastated because f boy isn't in the least interested in anything other than a roll in the hay. laugh out loud
I don’t agree at all with this description. Sorry.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed 19 Jun 2019 - 15:48

yana_bach wrote:Per RS Bukowski is “doing well” on BIP and “so far so good”. Obviously it’s not with Kristina, so I’m wondering who he might be coupled up with.

Good to know. I would love to see him find the one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Thu 20 Jun 2019 - 5:35

Sorry in advance for the essay. I have so many questions. Blake’s thought process makes no sense.

I can see the Kristina hook up. I think after they dated, maybe they kept up a FWB kind of thing. And the Caelynn hook up... they were probably drunk. (Doesn’t excuse how he handled it after)

But he wants a relationship with Hannah. Which is why he goes to visit her before filming starts. And apparently he tells everyone on BIP after everything blows up that he’s there for Hannah and wants to pursue her.

I could mayyyyybe make sense of all of that. But when he first got to BIP, he got a date card. And didn’t take Hannah. He took Tayshia. And gave his rose to Tayshia.

And as a Kristina fan, I want to know what the heck her thinking with all of this is. She had the perfect opportunity, coming in with a rose the second day, to take someone like Dylan. Have a fresh start.

Did she just not go on the show for a relationship? I know she wants one. The only guy coming in at the end that I could’ve seen her waiting for and being interested in was Brooks. But he’s already back on IG. So he was eliminated.

If there’s a lot more behind her and Blake giving each other roses, and they somehow end up together. I don’t even know. There better be some crazy turns in their storyline we don’t know about. Because she deserves better than to be someone back up plan. Or back up back up plan.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu 20 Jun 2019 - 10:30

GuardianAngel wrote:
yana_bach wrote:Per RS Bukowski is “doing well” on BIP and “so far so good”. Obviously it’s not with Kristina, so I’m wondering who he might be coupled up with.

Good to know. I would love to see him find the one.

At least he is doing well with his own business and doesn't need to have his father pay his Rent!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu 20 Jun 2019 - 10:52

Sarahkyla wrote:Sorry in advance for the essay. I have so many questions. Blake’s thought process makes no sense.

I can see the Kristina hook up. I think after they dated, maybe they kept up a FWB kind of thing. And the Caelynn hook up... they were probably drunk. (Doesn’t excuse how he handled it after)

But he wants a relationship with Hannah. Which is why he goes to visit her before filming starts. And apparently he tells everyone on BIP after everything blows up that he’s there for Hannah and wants to pursue her.

I could mayyyyybe make sense of all of that. But when he first got to BIP, he got a date card. And didn’t take Hannah. He took Tayshia. And gave his rose to Tayshia.

And as a Kristina fan, I want to know what the heck her thinking with all of this is. She had the perfect opportunity, coming in with a rose the second day, to take someone like Dylan. Have a fresh start.

Did she just not go on the show for a relationship? I know she wants one. The only guy coming in at the end that I could’ve seen her waiting for and being interested in was Brooks. But he’s already back on IG. So he was eliminated.

If there’s a lot more behind her and Blake giving each other roses, and they somehow end up together. I don’t even know. There better be some crazy turns in their storyline we don’t know about. Because she deserves better than to be someone back up plan. Or back up back up plan.

If Kristina, or anyone, is waiting for someone specific then they probably find someone who is also waiting and hand roses back & forth so they can still be there until whoever shows up or even just to see if someone new may be an unexpected connection. Plus some people may have no one in mind and just open to seeing who arrives and go from there.
Also people get paid a flat fee but that increases according to days on the beach so there have always been some non-romance roses handed out.
As to Blake, no idea

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jun 2019 - 14:53

The Bachelorette threads are blowing up, and it’s mostly silent in here. I think Blake should be thankful to a certain someone for taking the heat off of him, at least until BIP starts airing 😂

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat 22 Jun 2019 - 7:10

Someone on Reddit posted a pic showing a new BIP couple - Sydney and Connor S! Pic was from yesterday so they may be on one of the final dates. I’m so happy for Sydney! Perhaps first Asian girl who’s not given the “sex panther temptress” edit? She’s the first Asian girl in the original cast for sure.  

Caila and DLo walked so Sydney could run! Lol

ETA: the lady who gave the Reddit OP the pic also said that they are filming at her hotel and that she saw Caelynn as well.

ETA 2: Upon further speculation/inspection in the Reddit thread, the girl in the pic might actually be Revian Chang (eliminated night 1 from Colton’s season) rather than Sydney. I had forgotten about her laugh out loud But when I looked at some IG pics, IMO it does look a bit more like her than Sydney. So we shall see! It might just be random date and not a serious/final date if it is Revian and she’s a late arrival.

ETA 3:
1 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 D4be4110
source: bachelor.spoilers IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sun 23 Jun 2019 - 21:10

aw man.. i was hoping for Connor S and Caelynn.
Now im wondering who Caelynn is paired with???
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sun 23 Jun 2019 - 21:10

Im surprised Revian is there, RS didnt mention her.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun 23 Jun 2019 - 22:29

@cookielover12 somebody on Reddit said that their sister saw Caelynn & Dean together skydiving. Apparently he had surprised her for her birthday but she ended up not jumping laugh out loud.

We’ll see how this ends up playing out, but I kind of don’t hate Caelynn & Dean together, if they are indeed together. Lol at least she knows his history and won’t get blindsided like with Blake.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon 24 Jun 2019 - 11:47

TheWrongReasons wrote:@cookielover12 somebody on Reddit said that their sister saw Caelynn & Dean together skydiving. Apparently he had surprised her for her birthday but she ended up not jumping laugh out loud.

We’ll see how this ends up playing out, but I kind of don’t hate Caelynn & Dean together, if they are indeed together. Lol at least she knows his history and won’t get blindsided like with Blake.
I wonder when that was, because Dean posted again a week ago (unless someone is actively trolling us for him). Caelynn is also definitely active since a couple of days and has been liking a bunch of posts. If filming ends today she might have split up with whoever she was with right before overnights.

On another note, Kirpa and Heather were rumored to go, but their SM show that they never did.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Mon 24 Jun 2019 - 12:02

I don’t believe that caelynn/dean thing. The person who got that pic of Connor on his date also said she saw caelynn at her hotel. This was days after her bday. I think she was just getting ready to go home.

Idk when filming ends. We thought it would’ve been yesterday. There’s still 20 people inactive on SM. And then there’s usually a gap between the final couples resurfacing and everyone else.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mizzoufan
Kas_256
just me
pbmax
Chgohighlife