Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by islandgirl1 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:15 am

Kaitlyn is not my favourite, but I am happy for her! She seems so much more alive and happy with Jason.

islandgirl1

Posts : 57
Join date : 2016-09-21

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Sprite on Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:32 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote: Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 2 1f60d

candidly at the time that I was a little bummed out, but where I'm at in my life I have someone very special in it, and that's Kaitlyn," he said on the podcast. "For that I'm so thankful."

She squealed in the background out of happiness and she loves hearing him say it, too. "If he doesn't tell me five times in a day I'm like, 'Can you tell me?'"............

Bristowe added, "We are so open and honest and like our communication is like so mature and healthy. And we're very vulnerable. It's life-changing actually."
https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1007486/why-kaitlyn-bristowe-believes-her-relationship-with-jason-tartick-is-life-changing

Re the bold: I just knew it would be because of my opinion of Jason. IMHO he's the best thing that could have happened to her, perfect timing.

Five times a day? Yeah, still as needy and attention seeking as ever. IMO she will suck the life out of him. I just don't see it.


You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Posts : 12251
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:31 pm

Run Jason, run!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8711
Join date : 2011-04-07
Location : Wisconsin

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:30 pm

@Sprite yeah, I didn't like reading that line either.


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54926
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Sprite on Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:25 am

@GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite yeah, I didn't like reading that line either.

I remember her being the same with Shawn. She is just so needy. Yeah, it is all peachy while they are in the honeymoon stage, but when it comes to real life, I bet she is exhausting.


You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Posts : 12251
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM on Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:21 am

I’m pretty sure the 5 times thing was hyperbolic but yes Kaitlyn seems very needy. I said this when was with Shawn & I still stand by it, the right person won’t find it to be this huge burden. So if Jason’s the right person, they’ll be fine and if he’s not, they’ll break up and still be fine, just individually. Jmo.
ReneeM
ReneeM

Posts : 5658
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Alanna on Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:31 am

@ReneeM wrote:I’m pretty sure the 5 times thing was hyperbolic but yes Kaitlyn seems very needy. I said this when was with Shawn & I still stand by it, the right person won’t find it to be this huge burden. So if Jason’s the right person, they’ll be fine and if he’s not, they’ll break up and still be fine, just individually. Jmo.
Jason said something very interesting imo, alluding to this, on their pod this week. He was giving advice to Danielle M and was talking about how our past shapes us and we bring all of that into current relationships. So it’s important to understand where your partner is coming from and realize that sometimes he or she may act in ways you don’t understand but have a deep rooted cause. So I think he can understand why she’d be needy after coming off a dying painful engagement of 3.5 years and another bad one with the hockey player in Europe before that, and isn’t just an unparalleled psycho for no reason. To all this, Kaitlyn just responded, “you’re so hot,” and said this is life changing. I agree on both of these items!


Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Posts : 19658
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal on Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:21 pm

Still not buying them as a couple - maybe time will change me.


Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 2262
Join date : 2011-06-05
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:08 pm

@Alanna wrote:
Jason said something very interesting imo, alluding to this, on their pod this week. He was giving advice to Danielle M and was talking about how our past shapes us and we bring all of that into current relationships. So it’s important to understand where your partner is coming from and realize that sometimes he or she may act in ways you don’t understand but have a deep rooted cause. So I think he can understand why she’d be needy after coming off a dying painful engagement of 3.5 years and another bad one with the hockey player in Europe before that, and isn’t just an unparalleled psycho for no reason. To all this, Kaitlyn just responded, “you’re so hot,” and said this is life changing. I agree on both of these items!

Exactly this. I think he will determine the cause and deal with it accordingly. You don't fix a situation without knowing the cause. I really think he will be great for her. Once she experiences and feels 100% trust in the relationship, the neediness will dissipate IMHO.

The first time she nags about something to do with Jason, I'll kick myself for giving her the benefit of the doubt. laugh out loud


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54926
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Sprite on Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:46 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:
@Alanna wrote:
Jason said something very interesting imo, alluding to this, on their pod this week. He was giving advice to Danielle M and was talking about how our past shapes us and we bring all of that into current relationships. So it’s important to understand where your partner is coming from and realize that sometimes he or she may act in ways you don’t understand but have a deep rooted cause. So I think he can understand why she’d be needy after coming off a dying painful engagement of 3.5 years and another bad one with the hockey player in Europe before that, and isn’t just an unparalleled psycho for no reason. To all this, Kaitlyn just responded, “you’re so hot,” and said this is life changing. I agree on both of these items!

Exactly this. I think he will determine the cause and deal with it accordingly. You don't fix a situation without knowing the cause. I really think he will be great for her. Once she experiences and feels 100% trust in the relationship, the neediness will dissipate IMHO.

The first time she nags about something to do with Jason,  I'll kick myself for giving her the benefit of the doubt. laugh out loud

Just wait until they break up. giggling


You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Posts : 12251
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:10 am

Maybe I'm biased, because Kaitlyn is my least favorite person to ever appear on the show, but to me this screams 'Rebound' on her part and 'Attention seekeing' on his part. I give them a few months (till talks for BIP start).

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by limoncello on Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:02 am

It is interesting for me to observe how people cope with relationships differently, to say the least. I am still recovering, half year after my breakup of a one-year relationship. I can't imagine getting into another relationship, healed and open for the other person at this point, let alone after a long term one as hers and Shawn's.

I think she's very OTT with posting all her moments with Jason on SM, it's like she desperately wants everybody to know that she is in a good relationship. I hope they're both genuinely happy.
limoncello
limoncello

Posts : 519
Join date : 2016-01-15

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum