SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by alwayscooking Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:09 am

^^^OMG, that was funny! The F bomb at the end had me rofl rofl rofl
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:12 pm

JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 13 3806527698 they are so crazy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:29 am

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1119-the-most-dramatic-podcast-106075267/episode/unghosted-with-kaitlyn-bristowe-108380944/

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1119-the-most-dramatic-podcast-106075267/episode/unghosted-with-kaitlyn-bristowe-part-2-108381425/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:53 pm

^^ Thanks for posting this!! I haven't listened to CH podcast but I guess I have to now!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 13 8367-910 JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 13 I_got_13 JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 13 E5kqdm15 JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:19 pm

^^ She basically admitted she's in another fake engagement just like she was w Shawn. (My words....not hers.) She's wearing a ring, but there is zero talk about planning a wedding or getting married. Zip. Ziltch...even after being together for four years and her being nearly 38 years old. The poor girl never learns. Sigh. I can't decide whether I want to hug her or shake some sense into her.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:30 pm

crunchette wrote:^^ She basically admitted she's in another fake engagement just like she was w Shawn.  (My words....not hers.)  She's wearing a ring, but there is zero talk about planning a wedding or getting married.  Zip.  Ziltch...even after being together for four years and her being nearly 38 years old.  The poor girl never learns.  Sigh.  I can't decide whether I want to hug her or shake some sense into her.  

Interesting! Do you get the impression she doesn’t want to get married, Jason doesn’t or both?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:48 pm

@crunchette Thanks for that little bit of intel. What happened to wanting babies - not that you need to be married to have them.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:39 pm

jojo47 wrote:
crunchette wrote:^^ She basically admitted she's in another fake engagement just like she was w Shawn.  (My words....not hers.)  She's wearing a ring, but there is zero talk about planning a wedding or getting married.  Zip.  Ziltch...even after being together for four years and her being nearly 38 years old.  The poor girl never learns.  Sigh.  I can't decide whether I want to hug her or shake some sense into her.  

Interesting! Do you get the impression she doesn’t want to get married, Jason doesn’t or both?

What do you mean fake engagement? She was very excited when Jason proposed? What did I miss? But I don't really see the need to get married if you do not want too. Life can be just as wonderful. They also can become parents if it's something they both want at some point. The important thing is the love and mutual respect between them. If that is still there?
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:57 pm

Hey girl!! Miss you!! Yeah after us being dragged along for 3 years with no wedding except for a TV show trying on wedding dresses and a wedding magazine which as we can see was all PR turning into a break-up I'm not getting my hopes up for a K/J wedding anymore. If it happens it will happen. no idea

JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 13 8367-910 JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 13 I_got_13 JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 13 E5kqdm15 JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:00 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

What do you mean fake engagement?  She was very excited when Jason proposed?  What did I miss? But I don't really see the need to get married if you do not want too.  Life can be just as wonderful.  They also can become parents if it's something they both want at some point.  The important thing is the love and mutual respect between them.  If that is still there?

It's not a fake engagement more like Kaitlyn enjoys being engaged but doesn't get around to planning a wedding would rather spend more time on her podcasts and other work requirements. Jason hasn't talked about a wedding either just that they are still together so who knows.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:59 pm

I'll have to listen to the podcasts, but does anyone know what the falling out friendship between K and CH is all about?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:05 pm

Moved from the FAN Thread.

Jolena wrote:Anyone know if these two are planning a wedding yet ? I wish she would stop with the botox she was a natural beauty when we first saw her on the Bachelor, why these girls feel the need to disfigure their faces especially at such an early age when they are naturally beautiful with no wrinkles, crows feet , and have great complections is mind boggling to me., the puffed up lips imo are not attractive at all, Geez idk maybe im just old fashion, grow old gracefully I hate to see what they will look like in their 60's if they keep it up.
Hugesmile Rolling Eyes jmo

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+49
frajosfanofchris
lipsis
Minney
Fleurdesel
jojo47