SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Jolena Tue May 07, 2024 2:33 am

IMO i think she's the problem not the guys. For whatever reason it dosent seem she can hold onto a guy to make it to the alter (and I think she had two good guys in Shawn and Jason. She's destroyed her looks with so much Botox and I think she has a drinking problem. I liked her when she was on the first show but IMO it was all down hill for her after that .Both guys have moved on., Shawn with a wife and baby and Jason has a GF now too. JMHO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by luvstx Tue May 07, 2024 7:15 am

@Sprite they didn't ask her about Zac at all. She did say she was dating but no one specific. And they did talk about Jason, the co-parenting of the dogs, that he has a new girlfriend. And it definitely sounded like she broke it off as I believe she said something about hurting him.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 07, 2024 6:48 pm

Oh boy I can write a whole paragraph about how I feel about her, her relationships w/ Shawn and Jason and who ended it but I won't laugh out loud laugh out loud I'm always worried about what she will say/do in her IG stories as she does tend to act out.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 20 1f49c

JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 20 8367-910 JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 20 I_got_13 JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 20 E5kqdm15 JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed May 08, 2024 5:32 pm

I do wonder what pull them apart because they have similar work ethics, similar life, etc... Their personalities seemed to match for me. I do not follow them enough to know what's what but he seems to "get" Kaitlyn in the past and always supported her.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 08, 2024 10:53 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:I do wonder what pull them apart because they have similar work ethics, similar life, etc... Their personalities seemed to match for me. I do not follow them enough to know what's what but he seems to "get" Kaitlyn in the past and always supported her.

IMO...She is insecure and needy. No matter how much you support and try to reassure someone like that, they need more. They are fine for a bit and then the whole thing starts again. It's a cycle. Eventually they drain the life out of you. It feels as if you are always the one giving and giving and aren't getting the same support in return when you need it.

I've had friends like this. There is always another crisis. It never ends and when on the rare occasion you are actually looking for some support, your issues are minimized because it really is all about them. They also never really take responsibility for why their life is a mess. They keep doing the same sh*t over and over again. I don't know if they expect different results or if they just subconsciously enjoy the attention all that drama brings them. They are exhausting and eventually you have to break from them. In all honesty, when I did that, it felt like the weight of the world had been lifted from my shoulders.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu May 09, 2024 12:30 pm

Sprite wrote:
IMO...She is insecure and needy. No matter how much you support and try to reassure someone like that, they need more. They are fine for a bit and then the whole thing starts again. It's a cycle. Eventually they drain the life out of you. It feels as if you are always the one giving and giving and aren't getting the same support in return when you need it.

I've had friends like this. There is always another crisis. It never ends and when on the rare occasion you are actually looking for some support, your issues are minimized because it really is all about them. They also never really take responsibility for why their life is a mess. They keep doing the same sh*t over and over again. I don't know if they expect different results or if they just subconsciously enjoy the attention all that drama brings them. They are exhausting and eventually you have to break from them. In all honesty, when I did that, it felt like the weight of the world had been lifted from my shoulders.

Very well expressed. I know exactly what you are talking about !!!
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu May 09, 2024 1:29 pm

@Sprite That old saying that you have to love yourself first to be able to give love might apply to Kaitlyn. I don't know, it's too bad she burns through quality men. Every one of us has flaws, including her quality men and Kaitlyn herself.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 09, 2024 8:49 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Sprite That old saying that you have to love yourself first to be able to give love might apply to Kaitlyn. I don't know, it's too bad she burns through quality men. Every one of us has flaws, including her quality men and Kaitlyn herself.

I totally agree. I guess the difference for me is that I decided long ago to learn from my mistakes. Maybe it's my analytical mind, but I examine what I did, why I did it, why it didn't work out the way I wanted it to. Sometimes it's just circumstances out of your control, but most of the time it's just something you did. I rarely make the same mistake twice, but that's me. I had friends who constantly cried woe is me because how their lives were going, but they kept making the same stupid choices, jumping into things/relationships, spending money without any thought and couldn't understand why their lives were going down the toilet. They would ask for advice, but never followed it or made any attempts to improve. Nothing was their fault. It was always their parents, teachers, bosses, etc who were at fault. They expected me to keep listening and supporting them endlessly. At a certain point, I had enough. If you refuse to do anything to change/fix yourself, at some point I can't listen to it any longer. I got called out for being heartless, you don't understand, it's so easy for you... JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 20 2622943811 No it wasn't. I worked hard to get where I am. You can too, but you choose not to. Tough love isn't for sissies.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+50
George1218
frajosfanofchris
lipsis
Minney
Fleurdesel