SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:03 pm

@Alanna Thanks, I like it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by kerriway Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:39 pm

I'm not a Kaitlyn fan but Shawn was a time waster. He knew inside of a year that he didn't want to marry Kaitlyn and like his particular breed of men he didn't care because Kaitlyn's hot, he wanted her for the moment, and the milk was free. **imo**

However now I know he's more classless than I ever thought she was because he actually doesn't want her to be happy. He didn't want to marry her but in Shawn's mind, Kaitlyn shouldn't even move on and date?! Wow, not now and probably not ever. Because when guys like Shawn date you, you belong to them and nobody else can play with their toy, even if they don't want it. *imo*

His ego is bigger than Texas and Kaitlyn should consider talking to a pastor or therapist, especially since she's getting into a new relationship. She's not perfect but I do believe she was looking for love and like I suspected in my post a few months back, Shawn was probably gaslighting her with "we don't need a piece of paper". *IMO*

Who knows what other unhealthy individual or relationship cycles she needs to unpack.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FACTS VS OPINIONS)

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:24 pm

kerriway wrote:I'm not a Kaitlyn fan but Shawn was a time waster. He knew inside of a year that he didn't want to marry Kaitlyn and like his particular breed of men he didn't care because Kaitlyn's hot, he wanted her for the moment, and the milk was free.

However now I know he's more classless than I ever thought she was because he actually doesn't want her to be happy. He didn't want to marry her but in Shawn's mind, Kaitlyn shouldn't even move on and date?! Wow, not now and probably not ever. Because when guys like Shawn date you, you belong to them and nobody else can play with their toy, even if they don't want it.

His ego is bigger than Texas and Kaitlyn should consider talking to a pastor or therapist, especially since she's getting into a new relationship. She's not perfect but I do believe she was looking for love and like I suspected in my post a few months back, Shawn was probably gaslighting her with "we don't need a piece of paper".

Who knows what other unhealthy individual or relationship cycles she needs to unpack.

@kerriway
Here! Hear! :yes: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 4 1176891977 bestbud! clapping! thumbsup lolpanda cheerleader

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:37 pm

kerriway wrote:I'm not a Kaitlyn fan but Shawn was a time waster. He knew inside of a year that he didn't want to marry Kaitlyn and like his particular breed of men he didn't care because Kaitlyn's hot, he wanted her for the moment, and the milk was free.

However now I know he's more classless than I ever thought she was because he actually doesn't want her to be happy. He didn't want to marry her but in Shawn's mind, Kaitlyn shouldn't even move on and date?! Wow, not now and probably not ever. Because when guys like Shawn date you, you belong to them and nobody else can play with their toy, even if they don't want it.

His ego is bigger than Texas and Kaitlyn should consider talking to a pastor or therapist, especially since she's getting into a new relationship. She's not perfect but I do believe she was looking for love and like I suspected in my post a few months back, Shawn was probably gaslighting her with "we don't need a piece of paper".

And how do we know the bolded? Those are all opinions and IMO a bit of a stretch. Not saying that he is wonderful, since I'm hardly a fan, but that is just a tad harsh based on what we know IMO. I doubt she is blameless in all of this...and for me, that includes sticking around as long as she did. Kaitlyn has a ton of fans and when they were a couple, they were fans of his too. When they broke up, it appears to me, the fans went with her and dumped Shawn. People are naturally free to fan whoever, but I am wondering if the same will happen if/when she and Jason break up.

Also, this is the Kaitlyn and Jason thread. Shawn has his own thread.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:07 pm

^^^
I totally agree and well said !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:14 am

Sprite wrote:

And how do we know the bolded? Those are all opinions and IMO a bit of a stretch. Not saying that he is wonderful, since I'm hardly a fan, but that is just a tad harsh based on what we know IMO. I doubt she is blameless in all of this...and for me, that includes sticking around as long as she did. Kaitlyn has a ton of fans and when they were a couple, they were fans of his too. When they broke up, it appears to me, the fans went with her and dumped Shawn. People are naturally free to fan whoever, but I am wondering if the same will happen if/when she and Jason break up.

Also, this is the Kaitlyn and Jason thread. Shawn has his own thread.

I agree there should have been a couple of IMOs added to the first post but, that’s all that’s missing, IMO. Opinions are all we have and the reference points of our experience (or those we have observed in others) to make the judgments we ALL make in every thread about everyone. OPINION, nothing more or less.

I haven’t seen anyone say Kaitlyn is blameless - her mistakes started when she chose Shawn, IMO. I remember actually thinking he had a violent streak based on how stupid he was acting and how much of a bully he clearly was as evidenced by his behavior on the show. I always thought he was a Neanderthal.

Jason is a whole different story, IMO. But, he is changing and no longer seems to have the attributes I liked about him. I love an accomplished career man and that’s what he WAS. What he is now, is unclear to me. I don’t find him as appealing now that he is trying so desperately to be relevant is BN, IMO. I don’t trust him because of that but, I’m happy that he has provided the road to travel away from Shawn. That’s really what she needs right now. Someone to remind her that he is just one man of many who can make her happy. That’s his value, right now, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:02 pm

How is Jason trying to be relevant in BN? He had a lot of fans during Becca's season and thereafter. A lot of the contestants are offered to attend various functions, all expenses paid, because of the show and this usually dies down after a period of time. I don't see anything wrong with that.

I also don't believe that he is purposely dating K to stay relevant. He has advanced in his career on his own due to his smarts, dealing with huge companies, I highly doubt he's going to be a jackass and date someone that he's not interested in romantically but to gain followers and stay relevant. He doesn't need to do that IMHO, he already was/is relevant.

His IG story is adorable. He got notification of a flight deal to Nashville. He took it to spend time with "KB".

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jason_tartick/?hl=tr

jason_tartick IG stories

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:How is Jason trying to be relevant in BN? He had a lot of fans during Becca's season and thereafter. A lot of the contestants are offered to attend various functions, all expenses paid, because of the show and this usually dies down after a period of time. I don't see anything wrong with that.

I also don't believe that he is purposely dating K to stay relevant. He has advanced in his career on his own due to his smarts, dealing with huge companies, I highly doubt he's going to be a jackass and date someone that he's not interested in romantically but to gain followers and stay relevant. He doesn't need to do that IMHO, he already was/is relevant.

His IG story is adorable. He got notification of a flight deal to Nashville. He took it to spend time with "KB".

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jason_tartick/?hl=tr

jason_tartick IG stories

@GuardianAngel,
Jason was and is my absolute favorite from Becca’s season. I don’t follow anyone consistently, this is my hobby not my job but, Kaitlyn is not the first person he’s dated from BN and his priorities have clearly shifted from uber professional to hot commodity, IMO. I find his insta to be a clear reflection of what he’s about now and I’m not being critical, I just find the change very interesting and “LAish”. He has said himself that he has undergone a change from the over-achiever to less serious. I give him credit for managing his change like the business it is. He was relevant, true and he is clearly much more so now so IMO mission accomplished and agree to disagree. I don’t have any issues with any of it because as I said from the beginning, I think Kaitlyn is clear on what they really have and the two of them are the only people who really (need to) know.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:55 pm

@Chgohighlife Who else has Jason dated from BN?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:00 pm

Jason posted his match.com ad on Dec 30 during which time he was already dating Kaitlyn. His latest flight deal seems to me to also be an ad - he gets a free flight while being cute and motivating viewers to hop on the same travel app. 
That’s the thing about hustle. The lines blur between opportunistic making a buck and romance. Kaitlyn and Jason are simply typical of a lot of BN couples. They take elements of the show and incorporate those into their life - dates on camera exchanged for IG stories, ITMS exchanged for podcast talk or GMA, franchise sponsored dates exchanged for negotiated deals... Basically, they move from 1 bubble to another with the difference being in the latter they get to control the edit. 
IMO Kaitlyn and Jason are equally as savvy when it comes to marketing including viewer engagement. I think this like-mindedness is a plus for their relationship, that they see post-show opportunities in the same way, and that they have a common influencer mentality. 
I could see them lasting a long while. 2 peas in a pod.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:18 pm

notarose wrote:Jason posted his match.com ad on Dec 30 during which time he was already dating Kaitlyn. His latest flight deal seems to me to also be an ad - he gets a free flight while being cute and motivating viewers to hop on the same travel app. 
That’s the thing about hustle. The lines blur between opportunistic making a buck and romance. Kaitlyn and Jason are simply typical of a lot of BN couples. They take elements of the show and incorporate those into their life - dates on camera exchanged for IG stories, ITMS exchanged for podcast talk or GMA, franchise sponsored dates exchanged for negotiated deals... Basically, they move from 1 bubble to another with the difference being in the latter they get to control the edit. 
IMO Kaitlyn and Jason are equally as savvy when it comes to marketing including viewer engagement. I think this like-mindedness is a plus for their relationship, that they see post-show opportunities in the same way, and that they have a common influencer mentality. 
I could see them lasting a long while. 2 peas in a pod.

@notarose
What YOU said!! so much more eloquently. When I checked out the airline ticket service ad, I thought; That Boy is Workin’ That MBA. No freakin’ mystery boxes for him. Kaitlyn caught the right one this time! They are marketing magic! All this and who knows, wouldn’t surprise me if he has other skills too(?) Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 4 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:20 pm

Jason still seems dedicated to his banking job though imo. He left NYC at 6 am on Thursday to make it to work in Seattle the same day, per his Insta stories. Then he left to Nashville after work on Friday it seems.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+49
frajosfanofchris
lipsis
Minney
Fleurdesel
jojo47