SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:20 pm

Sprite wrote:@Chgohighlife Who else has Jason dated from BN?

@Sprite

Taylor Nolan

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:07 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:

@Sprite

Taylor Nolan

When was that? I missed out on that !
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:52 pm

Emilia23_12 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

@Sprite

Taylor Nolan

When was that? I missed out on that !

JMO but I do not think they ever dated their is a article in E News how she is dating someone and that is the first relationship she has had since breaking up with Derek . She is happy with this new guy but didn’t give a name or pic. of him.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:25 pm

Jason and Taylor were spotted out together once by a fan but they've both said it wasn't a date and they just hung out as friends.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:32 pm

I give them all credit for taking on the new adventure of marketing via SM and making ton's of money when prior to the show they were simply normal people. IMHO they need to be business savvy to make it work. It's a huge business. I'm sure I heard K mention something about helping him or showing him the ropes.

Jason has worked hard the last 8-10 yrs and is very successful. If he's doing ad's on the side I don't blame him. Any bank would hire him if he left for a few years and wanted to come back.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:33 pm

ReneeM wrote:Jason and Taylor were spotted out together once by a fan but they've both said it wasn't a date and they just hung out as friends.

@ReneeM
Jason removed the picture of him and Taylor from his insta when he was tidying up for Bach selection so, it really never happened. LOL It was last summer - covered by reddit if I recall correctly.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:47 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Jason and Taylor were spotted out together once by a fan but they've both said it wasn't a date and they just hung out as friends.

@ReneeM
Jason removed the picture of him and Taylor from his insta when he was tidying up for Bach selection so, it really never happened. LOL It was last summer - covered by reddit if I recall correctly.

Posting a picture together doesn't mean it was a date. They have both stated at multiple occasions/on podcasts that it was just a friendly lunch.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:13 pm

JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 5 1f60d JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 5 1f60d

This is terrific! IMHO he is the best thing to happen to her. Even if it doesn't last forever, she is experiencing, hopefully, pure bliss with him which I'm not sure she truly experienced before. (because of the underlying baggage over her head)

I see that finger in the belt loop. Hugesmile

JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 5 51021011_398523507384539_1723220661180460953_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fybz2-1.fna.fbcdn

jason_tartick
So grateful for you JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 5 2764

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt2GvvhhN6X/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
This is terrific! IMHO he is the best thing to happen to her. Even if it doesn't last forever,

Snip for brevity/
Oh no no no, ma’am!! It is forever. I can only take so much!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:25 am

These two are fit to each other . They are both “Into fame” laugh out loud . They just love the “happy go lucky life “ laugh out loud

JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 5 Eb97c9
JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 5 9zt107JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 5 XgicucJenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 5 Oaw2uvJenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 5 2pqw5k8JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 5 30szzauJenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 5 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:39 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:These two are fit to each other . They are both “Into fame” laugh out loud . They just love the “happy go lucky life “ laugh out loud

From that picture above, I just see her desperately clinging. It may work out, I don't know, but my thought is rebound relationship.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:18 am

Sprite wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:These two are fit to each other . They are both “Into fame” laugh out loud . They just love the “happy go lucky life “ laugh out loud

From that picture above, I just see her desperately clinging. It may work out, I don't know, but my thought is rebound relationship.

Agree I just don’t see them together longterm......imo these two are not a right fit based on their backgrounds, personalities and lifestyle. But what do I know, they may surprise me.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 5 1f49b  JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 5 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+49
frajosfanofchris
lipsis
Minney
Fleurdesel
jojo47