SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by notarose Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:40 pm

terabithia wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.eonline.com/amp/news/1031875/kaitlyn-bristowe-spills-the-tea-on-her-first-hot-and-heavy-hookup-with-jason-tartick

How is no one talking about this???

So many things come to my mind.... first is the obvious TMI with the graphic description. It's just too much to be out there.2nd I'm so naive to be shocked that they would have had sex upon their first meeting!? But wait they were secretly seeing each other before their first documented date right!?? And lastly.... Jason said they'll be married with a kid in 2 years whoa... so any bets on who's gonna move? Jason to Nashville? Or Kaitlyn to Seattle?

It doesn’t sound like they had actual intercourse? When I was young we called it fooling around. Heh. I hear you though, I wouldn’t talk about it on a podcast. 

I think she will move to Seattle because he has his career established there, and she can do her instagram and podcast from almost anywhere. Or maybe they will decide to move together to a big city where he has a new finance job lined up.

She doesn’t have to sell the Nashville house right away, she can hire a property mgmt business to keep an eye on it and lease it out. (I don’t know details about whether or not Shawn also has his name on the Nashville house or if it’s all hers.)

My interpretation of Kaitlyn’s LIVE podcast appearances is that it’s a party and her target audience is the spring break mentality fan base. In one article awhile back she mentioned Amy Schumacher. Perhaps Kaitlyn is living out aspirations for standup comedy and this is her vehicle.
If boyfriend Jason is fine with their sex life being material then they are indeed a good match. Some SOs don’t mind being told their partner wants to bang them backstage; presumably some wouldn’t appreciate the public announcement.
Married with a kid in the next 2 years sounds like a plan that matches what Kaitlyn had been saying before her broken arrangement so good for Jason and K being on the same page.
I find both of them highest level OTT at this point. giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Al Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:41 pm

whit90 wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.eonline.com/amp/news/1031875/kaitlyn-bristowe-spills-the-tea-on-her-first-hot-and-heavy-hookup-with-jason-tartick

So many things come to my mind.... first is the obvious TMI with the graphic description. It's just too much to be out there.2nd I'm so naive to be shocked that they would have had sex upon their first meeting!? But wait they were secretly seeing each other before their first documented date right!?? And lastly.... Jason said they'll be married with a kid in 2 years whoa... so any bets on who's gonna move? Jason to Nashville? Or Kaitlyn to Seattle?

I agree what she said was disgusting and not fair to Jason at all. I won’t even waste my time listening to her. She seems right back where she first started  drinking and getting sloppery drunk. I have never been a K fan because IMO she is just crude.  I wonder how long he will put up with her because this type of behavior could not look good for the type of business he is in. JMO Plus quit shading your exes not a good look.
I wouldn't go as far to say it's disgusting imo. People do this stuff everyday. It's just that not everyone shares it.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:26 pm

Al wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I agree what she said was disgusting and not fair to Jason at all. I won’t even waste my time listening to her. She seems right back where she first started  drinking and getting sloppery drunk. I have never been a K fan because IMO she is just crude.  I wonder how long he will put up with her because this type of behavior could not look good for the type of business he is in. JMO Plus quit shading your exes not a good look.
I wouldn't go as far to say it's disgusting imo. People do this stuff everyday. It's just that not everyone shares it.

Sorry just not a K fan at all there are so many things she does beside announce to her listeners about her sex life that I do not agree with . I know people do this everyday but for magazines to pick it up was a little to much for me. Glad she is happy and back to her drunken days ! JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:01 pm

Geez Kaitlyn! no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:41 pm

Nobody's business but their own. And this is why as much as I like Jason, I'm scratching my head about being with Kaitlyn.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:03 am

whit90 wrote:

I could be wrong but I get the impression that Jason falls fast and hard. Also it appears to me that Kaitlyn is wanting to really hurt Shawn. They are sure getting noticed- could this be what they are really after? Getting noticed- fame in the public's eye? I really do not see this as a good match for either one. All JMO.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:42 pm

Norcalgal wrote:

Nobody's business but their own. And this is why as much as I like Jason, I'm scratching my head about being with Kaitlyn.

handwave This is me. I liked him a lot during his season, but this makes me question his judgement.

I also agree that she is still wanting to shove this relationship in Shawn's face. IMO it still appears as if she is trying too hard.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2019 4:59 pm

I rarely have anything nice to say about Kaitlyn, but IMO she was the best dressed on the bachelorette reunion. Everyone else was so frumpy, Kaitlyn looked great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 09, 2019 10:15 pm

yana_bach wrote:I rarely have anything nice to say about Kaitlyn, but IMO she was the best dressed on the bachelorette reunion. Everyone else was so frumpy, Kaitlyn looked great.

I agree most of them did look frumpy, but I thought Becca and Kaitlyn both looked good. Of the two outfits, I would have worn Becca's, but not Kaitlyn's, nevertheless, they were the two who were the most stylish. Des and Jillian had just had babies, so I understand their clothing selections could have been limited, but I was really surprised at Jilly. She was so stylish on her season and on Love it or List it, but I don't know what she was thinking when she picked that outfit.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri May 10, 2019 7:14 pm

yana_bach wrote:I rarely have anything nice to say about Kaitlyn, but IMO she was the best dressed on the bachelorette reunion. Everyone else was so frumpy, Kaitlyn looked great.

Just shows how style is really so subjective because I thought she looked one of the worst - too much with the fake tan, that fuchsia pink was awful in my opinion and the lacy/lingerie looking undertop just pushed the outfit to slightly tacky for me. I thought Becca looked great and I loved Rachel's look, from the hair, outfit and her ankle boots were gorgeous.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 10, 2019 8:14 pm

lleyki wrote:

Just shows how style is really so subjective because I thought she looked one of the worst - too much with the fake tan, that fuchsia pink was awful in my opinion and the lacy/lingerie looking undertop just pushed the outfit to slightly tacky for me. I thought Becca looked great and I loved Rachel's look, from the hair, outfit and her ankle boots were gorgeous.

My vote - Ali. At 34 her girl-next-door look has matured into a self-assured woman on the go. She reminds me of women I meet at meetings or events who have a confident vibe and make me think they have balance in their lives. Her dress was so-so.
I thought Kaitlyn looked like a reality tv star.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 13, 2019 1:58 pm

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+49
frajosfanofchris
lipsis
Minney
Fleurdesel
jojo47