SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:11 pm

And that is the issue. Between tests and meeting someone you never know if you/they have been infected no matter how careful. Testing can give a false sense of security. The incubation period is 14 days. If you don't need to, don't...particularly indoors. We are so lucky that we have the internet with messenger, skype, facetime, snapchat, etc. You can talk to people in other ways. Always wear your mask and socially distance. Have a visit outdoors and go for a walk. Be creative. It sucks but with the vaccine being rolled out, the end is in sight...a ways down, but getting there.

Stay safe everyone.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:20 pm

Sobering reminder that being alone in your home is the safest place with this awful virus.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:40 pm

I hope they get well real soon with no side effects.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:32 pm

Sprite wrote:And that is the issue. Between tests and meeting someone you never know if you/they have been infected no matter how careful. Testing can give a false sense of security. The incubation period is 14 days. If you don't need to, don't...particularly indoors. We are so lucky that we have the internet with messenger, skype, facetime, snapchat, etc. You can talk to people in other ways. Always wear your mask and socially distance. Have a visit outdoors and go for a walk. Be creative. It sucks but with the vaccine being rolled out, the end is in sight...a ways down, but getting there.

Stay safe everyone.

That's what happened. The visitor gets tested three days in a row, got tested on Saturday morning and went to visit them. It sounds like she stayed overnight because Jason says Sunday on her way home she got a positive result from her test on Saturday. I have no idea who she is but if K and J were being careful quarantining so they could visit family I doubt they were hugging this person. And yet, they both got infected. I checked their thread for updates but nothing new today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJMM6FNBTS3/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:26 am

*sigh* Not surprised by this since she's gotten back home from LA they have had people over and now :/

Kaitlyn said on her IG story that Jason is feeling worse then her... prayers for both of them they will feel better soon. JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 9 3552228123

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 9 8367-910 JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 9 I_got_13 JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 9 E5kqdm15 JenniferAniston - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:44 am

Very OT - Quarantine means quarantine.  Not sure some of the young people get it.  They somehow fancy themselves immune to the unpleasant things in life.  Having spent some of my work time counseling newly licensed drivers (especially the male variety) I can attest to their concept of immortality.  JMHOFWIW.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:03 pm

He does not look well at all. It's day three and he said it's the worst. I hope it doesn't get worse. sad

IG story jason_tartick

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jason_tartick/2472187312101283187/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/jason_tartick/?hl=en

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:11 pm

And this is why I try to be really careful. I hear this at work. "I'm being careful, but my brother, mother, father, sister, uncle, aunt, friend came for a visit. It's okay. They are really careful too. I'm safe." Bull! All of those people also make the same excuses with other people. And the other people make the same excuse, and on and on. At work I have no choice. I have to be around them. We are all wearing masks and we try to keep distance between us, but sometimes it is impossible due to the kind of care we have to provide. I can't be sure where they have been and who they have been around and what I have been exposed to no matter how hard I try.

I hate the fast tests. People seem to think that if you have 3 or whatever clear tests in a row, you are good. The incubation is 14 days! I don't care if you had clear tests 13 days in a row. You could have picked something up on day 13 that won't show up for another 14 days. The easiest thing is to wear a mask and socially distance and stay home as much as you possibly can. It sucks, but people making exceptions for themselves is why we are in the mess we are in. They can't roll out this vaccine soon enough.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:18 pm

Someone we do business with got on a private jet with 7 other dudes whom he had not seen in 2020 to go on a golfing weekend. And he came home with COVID. He said "I've been so good about social distancing. It was a private jet" yada yada yada

This is an example of making your bed and lying in it.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 11, 2021 5:40 pm

Congratulations to Kaitlyn and Jason! Smiley

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1392217077373710348?s=20

'Bachelorette' Star Kaitlyn Bristowe Engaged to Jason Tartick (Exclusive)
https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-star-kaitlyn-bristowe-engaged-to-jason-tartick-exclusive-156837
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 11, 2021 5:47 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/COvx7TUB9zO/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 11, 2021 5:52 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/COvyGbrDLVu/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+49
frajosfanofchris
lipsis
Minney
Fleurdesel
jojo47