Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster on Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:46 pm

Elyse said that she couldn't just ask Chris Harrison for all the 1-1 dates from then on. So she must have been aware of the rules of the game. Did she think Colton was not under contract to film a show to completion? And not leave for her in week 5? She was totally off base and the whole thing was so weird. She made a fool of herself, imo.

SFoster

Posts : 1176
Join date : 2017-06-07

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena on Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:23 pm

@SFoster wrote:Elyse said that she couldn't just ask Chris Harrison for all the 1-1 dates from then on. So she must have been aware of the rules of the game. Did she think Colton was not under contract to film a show to completion?  And not leave for her in week 5?  She was totally off base and the whole thing was so weird. She made a fool of herself, imo.

IMO those ridiculous excuses as to why Elyse had to leave. were just that EXCUSES. I think it had more to do with not feeling secure enough among the competition . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 2198
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 65
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze on Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:22 am

@SFoster wrote:
@Doats wrote:I'm probably the only one but I found yesterday's episode boring, very standard and expected. TPTB, IMHO, followed their usual script inclusions: cat fight, drama for drama's sake, walks on the beach, etc. And while I enjoyed Cassie's 1-on-1, I saw nothing of substance between her and Colton--I wanted to see/hear conversations, discussions of interest to the 2 of them, something other than kissing amongst the ocean waves.

Perhaps I am losing interest in what has become to me a predictable and formulated series. Ah well, I will never lose interest in this forum and its posters so all is not lost.

I agree!  

I thought Cassie's 1-1 was boring as heck. The boat was rickety and puttering along like it was going to break down at any moment. The "island" was a sandbar, right?  Sort of a joke.  There was nothing to do there but make out.  Some of the dates have been so impressed, and Cassie got this date. She would have had better dates back in CA. laugh out loud Cassie hasn't impressed me so far. I know she's popular, but why?  She doesn't seem genuinely into Colton like some others.  She and Hannah G both seem to be "acting"/"posing".  and c'mon she didn't have to tell the whole world she's no longer a virgin?! How I can I take her seriously when she jumped from one reality tv show to another?  That says it all, imo. And apparently we are going to hear her talking about being the next B'ette with Caelynn.  And she won't accept a proposal?  Why did she go on the show?  And stay until the end?  Fake, imo.  More air time.


While I agree, that Cassie's 1-on-1 was boring, they were literally dropped on a pile of sand, and there was nothing to do, but sit in the sand, swim or make out and talk. Imho they did plenty of it all. Imho, as I explained in my previous post, Cassie isn't the one of the blessed ones, who's deep and meaningful conversations will air. Imho, as I think she's the F1, she will get the bad editing to prop the next lead, as is usually the case.

As for doing two reality shows back to back, Colton has done 3. And Imo Cassie and her ex explained how it all happened in their Instagram posts, posted in Cassie's thread. JMHO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3532
Join date : 2016-01-12
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hb591 on Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:24 pm

Imo, I think that perhaps Cassie has a similar edit to Bryan's on Rachel's season. It seems as if it's just physical, but they may be having deeper conversations that we are not seeing.

I like Tayshia a lot, and I think that he likes her, just not as much as he likes Cassie. Tayshia may eventually be more into him than he is into her. May lead to heartbreak. I do think that as much as I would like another WOC that they're setting up Caelynn to be the Bachelorette. I think that they should shake things up a bit.

hb591

Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-07-12

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mia_Leoni on Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:30 pm

I agree with having another accomplished, mature WOC be the Bachelorette. Based on the alleged order of the FS dates, the rejection order, and now seeing onscreen chemistry, I believe she likely may have been his F2.

Mia_Leoni

Posts : 536
Join date : 2015-02-16

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer on Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:00 am

Life’s been busy so just getting a few minutes to comment now.

That whole Elyse departure thing was kinda embarrassing.  The nature of the show, as she’d have known at the outset, is him dating ALL of them, he didn’t even half heartedly try to get her to stay as was her goal ... to get him to beg her to see where it goes.   It’s going to sting I’m sure when Colton goes after Cassie ... cuz that’s what she want d him to do to her.

Cassie date definitely showed the attraction between them, and due to the spoiled ending where she leaves .... they needed to concentrate on that IMO so that when she does leave it’ll be a big shock ... and then when he goes after her people will know why.... she was the one after all.  Even though the boat wasn’t fancy ..
And the island just a plot of sand ... I think he saved that date for her because he just want d to be alone with her .... no sightseeing.... no shopping ...  no people .... no nothing ... but sun sand and sea.

Can’t believe how this season is shaping up ... besides all the usual contestant BS .... I think I’m going to love this season more than I have any other in a long time!!


The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5306
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips on Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:06 pm

hi @northernviewer I’m so curious what draws you to this season? Is it the ending?

I haven’t watched any of the season.   I decided early on to sit it out because I didn’t find Colton compelling when I watched him on Becca’s season or interesting when interviewed.  And the cast just seems so young.  But, I’ve always enjoyed your posts and  often agreed with you through the years, so now I am very intrigued. Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Posts : 2301
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose on Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:08 pm

@Cocoasneeze wrote:
@SFoster wrote:
@Doats wrote:I'm probably the only one but I found yesterday's episode boring, very standard and expected. TPTB, IMHO, followed their usual script inclusions: cat fight, drama for drama's sake, walks on the beach, etc. And while I enjoyed Cassie's 1-on-1, I saw nothing of substance between her and Colton--I wanted to see/hear conversations, discussions of interest to the 2 of them, something other than kissing amongst the ocean waves.

Perhaps I am losing interest in what has become to me a predictable and formulated series. Ah well, I will never lose interest in this forum and its posters so all is not lost.

I agree!  

I thought Cassie's 1-1 was boring as heck. The boat was rickety and puttering along like it was going to break down at any moment. The "island" was a sandbar, right?  Sort of a joke.  There was nothing to do there but make out.  Some of the dates have been so impressed, and Cassie got this date. She would have had better dates back in CA. laugh out loud Cassie hasn't impressed me so far. I know she's popular, but why?  She doesn't seem genuinely into Colton like some others.  She and Hannah G both seem to be "acting"/"posing".  and c'mon she didn't have to tell the whole world she's no longer a virgin?! How I can I take her seriously when she jumped from one reality tv show to another?  That says it all, imo. And apparently we are going to hear her talking about being the next B'ette with Caelynn.  And she won't accept a proposal?  Why did she go on the show?  And stay until the end?  Fake, imo.  More air time.


While I agree, that Cassie's 1-on-1 was boring, they were literally dropped on a pile of sand, and there was nothing to do, but sit in the sand, swim or make out and talk. Imho they did plenty of it all. Imho, as I explained in my previous post, Cassie isn't the one of the blessed ones, who's deep and meaningful conversations will air. Imho, as I think she's the F1, she will get the bad editing to prop the next lead, as is usually the case.

As for doing two reality shows back to back, Colton has done 3. And Imo Cassie and her ex explained how it all happened in their Instagram posts, posted in Cassie's thread. JMHO.

I think the Cassie date was all about the physical because Colton’s virginity story revolves around him saying he hadn’t found anyone he felt strongly enough about to give it up. I don’t see the edit of Cassie as necessarily a bad edit; more like step-by-step verification that with her he is progressing toward retiring his virginity. Basically, he’s the Bach because he’s a virgin and he’s a virgin because he hadn’t found a love strong enough to change that. It’s a symbolic thing... weirdly IMO. This as a storyboard does take away from other key elements that make a relationship work. Hopefully the convo factor will increase.

Emily and Brad2.0 had a 1-1 on a sandbar. They also had snorkel gear and a picnic basket. Budget cuts giggling 

I do agree that the edit does need to promote a future Bette. I find there is too much focus on cat fights and Colton’s inability to mediate or diffuse. I’m not seeing a clear next lead front runner yet but think tptb likely mines twitter and such to get a feel for viewer impressions and will soon tweek the edits.


“Show a girl you don’t care and she’ll chase you. Show a woman you don’t care and she’ll replace you”. 
notarose
notarose

Posts : 8649
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer on Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:08 pm

@alwaystulips wrote:hi @northernviewer I’m so curious what draws you to this season? Is it the ending?

I haven’t watched any of the season.   I decided early on to sit it out because I didn’t find Colton compelling when I watched him on Becca’s season or interesting when interviewed.  And the cast just seems so young.  But, I’ve always enjoyed your posts and  often agreed with you through the years, so now I am very intrigued. Smiley

Thanks for the kind words Smiley

Although I’m not thrilled about the endless virgin references ... I don’t mind Colton ...
Found him to be sincere and thought I’d give him a chance. I’m ok with 20 somethings looking for love .... many that age ( in my life anyway) are mature and quite capable of finding their life partner. After first night ... I liked a few girls ( watched first 3 episodes unspoiled) and thought it would be a decent season. Cassie was by far my favourite ... I both liked her and thought she’d be a good match for him ..
And then to find out he ends up with her .,, goes after her in some Harlequin romance way giggling
I’ve been even more excited to watch how this plays out. I’m a true romantic ... watch Women’s network and Hallmark movies all the time Embarressed! so if it nds up The way spoilers say ... I’ll love it!!


The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5306
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues on Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:33 pm

@notarose wrote:I think the Cassie date was all about the physical because Colton’s virginity story revolves around him saying he hadn’t found anyone he felt strongly enough about to give it up. I don’t see the edit of Cassie as necessarily a bad edit; more like step-by-step verification that with her he is progressing toward retiring his virginity. Basically, he’s the Bach because he’s a virgin and he’s a virgin because he hadn’t found a love strong enough to change that. It’s a symbolic thing... weirdly IMO. This as a storyboard does take away from other key elements that make a relationship work. Hopefully the convo factor will increase.

Emily and Brad2.0 had a 1-1 on a sandbar. They also had snorkel gear and a picnic basket. Budget cuts giggling 

I do agree that the edit does need to promote a future Bette. I find there is too much focus on cat fights and Colton’s inability to mediate or diffuse. I’m not seeing a clear next lead front runner yet but think tptb likely mines twitter and such to get a feel for viewer impressions and will soon tweek the edits.
I saw a comment from Rachel that she recognized the F1 edit from her season – lots of physical attraction , very little conversation.

Well ColCass actually had a picnic too, but it ended up on the edit room floor, along with the champagne and the sexual innuendo.  giggling
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtefGaqHUll/

I like Colton a lot more than I thought I would, but he seems to be handling conflict by pouring gasoline on the fire. I wonder how that will turn out when he becomes a father. Perhaps like this:
- Titi: Daddy daddy, Becs is mean to me.
- Colton: Uuuuhhh Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 2292733854 duh
- Colton: Becs, Titi says that you are an evil witch. What do you say about that?
laugh out loud

blueblues

Posts : 544
Join date : 2014-08-24

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips on Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:57 pm

alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Posts : 2301
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst on Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:44 pm

I enjoyed this episode. It seemed to have a little bit of everything.

I didn't see a great degree of ease between Heather and Colton, despite the kissing. My feeling is that it takes her a long time to feel comfortable around a man. I think that Colton likes and respects her, but it never went any further than that.

Elyse -- I think she was falling for Colton, but the format of the show just wasn't working for her. IMO she also saw that Colton was falling for Cassie, and that was perhaps the biggest reason why she left. I always feel that I'm the last one to see two people falling in love, but with Cassie it's almost painfully obvious.

Cassie's date -- Cassie got the 1-on-1 that was less spectacular than the others (on the surface,) but ensured the most time for conversation. I don't think this was an accident.

Onyeka and Nicole -- I don't think that Onyeka should have been surprised that her second-hand gossip about Nicole came back to bite her. She looked genuinely abashed when Tayshia called her out on it, but evidently not enough to apologize. It seems like the bad blood had been brewing for a while. I think that Nicole should have gotten up and left after Onyeka first admitted to calling her emotionally unstable, and then denied it just a few minutes later. What's the point in continuing the argument after that? Gather up whatever dignity you have, and walk away. Given the loudness and length of the argument, I can see why Colton was inclined to send them both home. They were probably both due at some point anyway, and the argument moved them to the head of the queue.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Posts : 632
Join date : 2015-06-24

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum