SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelormonday - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:30 pm

blueblues wrote:
notarose wrote:I think the Cassie date was all about the physical because Colton’s virginity story revolves around him saying he hadn’t found anyone he felt strongly enough about to give it up. I don’t see the edit of Cassie as necessarily a bad edit; more like step-by-step verification that with her he is progressing toward retiring his virginity. Basically, he’s the Bach because he’s a virgin and he’s a virgin because he hadn’t found a love strong enough to change that. It’s a symbolic thing... weirdly IMO. This as a storyboard does take away from other key elements that make a relationship work. Hopefully the convo factor will increase.

Emily and Brad2.0 had a 1-1 on a sandbar. They also had snorkel gear and a picnic basket. Budget cuts giggling 

I do agree that the edit does need to promote a future Bette. I find there is too much focus on cat fights and Colton’s inability to mediate or diffuse. I’m not seeing a clear next lead front runner yet but think tptb likely mines twitter and such to get a feel for viewer impressions and will soon tweek the edits.
I saw a comment from Rachel that she recognized the F1 edit from her season – lots of physical attraction , very little conversation.

Well ColCass actually had a picnic too, but it ended up on the edit room floor, along with the champagne and the sexual innuendo.  giggling
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtefGaqHUll/

I like Colton a lot more than I thought I would, but he seems to be handling conflict by pouring gasoline on the fire. I wonder how that will turn out when he becomes a father. Perhaps like this:
- Titi: Daddy daddy, Becs is mean to me.
- Colton: Uuuuhhh bachelormonday - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 2292733854 duh
- Colton: Becs, Titi says that you are an evil witch. What do you say about that?
laugh out loud

As per the bolded.... I don’t see it quite like that ... I see it as him actually looking into accusations..... not believing everything he’s told ... nor discounting what he’s told as just being petty comments. We’ve seen past leads doing both those things ... and then people are judged unfairly. IMO his way of handling things is both mature and reasonable when dealing with these kind of situations. The reality is ..
They’re all strangers ... hard to figure out what’s truthful and what’s just a bunch of lines and people saying or behaving in a matter that is just playing a part to make the lead like them instead of being themselves and seeing if there’s a real connection or just “ bubble” love happening.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

bachelormonday - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:22 pm

northernviewer wrote:
blueblues wrote:I saw a comment from Rachel that she recognized the F1 edit from her season – lots of physical attraction , very little conversation.

Well ColCass actually had a picnic too, but it ended up on the edit room floor, along with the champagne and the sexual innuendo.  giggling
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtefGaqHUll/

I like Colton a lot more than I thought I would, but he seems to be handling conflict by pouring gasoline on the fire. I wonder how that will turn out when he becomes a father. Perhaps like this:
- Titi: Daddy daddy, Becs is mean to me.
- Colton: Uuuuhhh bachelormonday - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 2292733854 duh
- Colton: Becs, Titi says that you are an evil witch. What do you say about that?
laugh out loud

As per the bolded.... I don’t see it quite like that ... I see it as him actually looking into accusations..... not believing everything he’s told ... nor discounting what he’s told as just being petty comments.  We’ve seen past leads doing both those things ... and then people are judged unfairly. IMO his way of handling things is both mature and reasonable when dealing with these kind of situations.   The reality is ..
They’re all strangers ... hard to figure out what’s truthful and what’s just a bunch of lines and people saying or behaving in a matter that is just playing a part to make the lead like them instead of being themselves and seeing if there’s a real connection or just “ bubble” love happening.
Funny how I see it completely different. To me he seems to always believe the one he talked to last, and as a result becomes confused and frustrated. He confronts the women with the same hurtful expressions that their enemies used when talking to him.

Or worse – Nicole told him that Onyeka called her “emotionally unstable”, something we know is true, but when Colton transferred this to Onyeka it had changed to “mentally unstable” (which offended her so much that she immediately went to call Nicole a “psycho” instead no no).

This behavior is rewarding and encouraging aggressors and bullies like Demi and Onyeka IMO.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+31
hb591
Relalou
SFoster
Cocoasneeze
jen689