SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:52 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I also always question what is real and what is set up by producers. Having a different ending worked for Arie they may have planned one for Colton as well.  Nothing shocks me with this show.

This could be true .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:01 pm

I see a physical attraction and him liking a number of these girls but the only one he seems to be really smitten with is Cassie. I hope she stays until the FS episode bc Colton and Cassie is all that is keeping me watching.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:12 pm

SFoster wrote:Of course, they aren't ready. But why go on the show when they know the premise and the rules?  What is going to make Cassie look bad is that the other, more  mature girls, stepped out earlier when they knew they weren't going to "get there" by the end and couldn't accept a proposal. That's the difference. She should have stepped down long before the FS.  She just broke up with Caelan officially over the summer filming of YO which just wrapped up two weeks before she joined the cast of the Bachelor.  She was in a 5-year on/off relationship with her ex and indecisive back and forth. So why did she think she could speed date in 9 weeks and get engaged? I think it's logical and very normal for anyone to question her motives, rebounding as she was, straight onto another reality tv show 2 weeks later.

If you read what Cassie and her ex said they have been over for over a year now. This just happened because it corlates with the Bach and would bring more viewers in to watch this Yo . They both stated that they are friends but neither one of them want to date each other again. They both know they aren’t meant to be together and he was very fourtcoming of what he stated.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:19 pm

What show is YO? See it referenced but no clue what it is

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:20 pm

I think the editing on the preview is so chopped up and interspliced that it's difficult to tell what is happening.

My impressions of the show --

Cassie and Caelynn's conversation re: Hannah G. -- They can't see any depth to her. "Depth" is perhaps too harsh a term, but I can't think of a better way to put it. I was thinking, oh, Hannah G. is like Lauren Burnham. She's quiet and flies under the radar. But don't underestimate her! I thought her 1-on-1 with Colton was just okay -- good enough to move her along, but not wonderful.

Tayshia -- I'm still enjoying her lovely, charming personality.

Sydney -- Interesting conversation that she had with Colton -- "You are taking easier choices....There are some wonderful people in that group...don't be distracted by shiny things."  I don't think she was necessarily focusing on Demi with that comment.

Kirpa -- Nice to see more of her, but I didn't see a match with Colton. A real beauty, though. Paradise, maybe?

Katie -- I felt bad for her, but it was time.

Demi -- Good try at a save, but if she was really falling for Colton, it was bubble love. I like Demi. Start packing your bags for Paradise, girl!

Colton pacing with the engagement ring -- Someone has got to recognize that location -- a Spanish-influenced castle on a steep cliff by the ocean. Spain, maybe? If it were California, I think someone would have named it already.

Overall, I have to say that (despite the cat-fights) I'm enjoying this cast and consider them to be a good bunch. IMO most of them *are* there with a sincere attitude even if some of them can't bring themselves to commit.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:25 pm

northernviewer wrote:What show is YO?  See it referenced but no clue what it is

"Young Once", described as "a docuseries with Cassie Randolph and Caelan Tiongson that follows a diverse group of young Christians as they navigate love, relationships, careers and what role God might have in their lives." You can watch it on YouTube.

https://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity/a26184361/young-once-cassie-randolph/
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:35 pm

@Amethyst
If nearer the US, the Castillo de San Cristóbal in Old San Juan (Puerto Rico) has that style of sentry box. It is a hilltop fortress.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:07 pm

You can't watch Young Once season 2 on youtube. Only season 1 from 2015. Season 2 just aired episode 2 on Monday night, feb 11. I watched a freebie clip on Castle last week from episode 1. Very enlightening. You'll see that Caelan's statement was spot on.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:07 pm

I have looked for that castle/church/fortress near Sagres, Portugal, can't find it. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:43 pm

When we see Hannah B rolling on the bed with Colton, she is wearing the same red crop top she had on when she met his family. She is very happy. They are very happy. During that segment, Colton is actually saying in a voiceover "heading into the FS with someone I am madly in love with". Sure, it's just editing. It just doesn't seem like he's about to send her home. And we see Hannah B (happy) wearing that pink evening gown, saying something about she's ready for him to put a ring on it. So she rolled around on the bed with Colton earlier, and the pink dress is during night portion of her 1-1 and he sends her home?

But we see Cassie going home with a silver/gold lame dress? Who is that blond guy with her?

The beach scene rolling on the sand. Her hair is shorter and darker than Hannah G and Cassie's. Hannah G's hair is very long and Cassie's is bleach blond. It seems like Caelynn. And we saw Colton tell Caelynn he is falling in love with her.

Whew.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:46 pm

Colton, in the blue suit on the cliff where the FRC was to have happened.
He is alone, holding an “empty” ring box. Broken-hearted. There will be no FRC or no engagement today.
The woman he wanted, Cassie, left him. His worst fears realized.
Then he realizes, voice overs of Colton, “love is blind faith, taking a risk” showing him walking through the woods, the snow, then the beach to get to Cali and Cassie.
It wasn’t about an engagent, but about finding love.
Cassie.
maybe something like that .... no idea

Last edited by Goldie2 on Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:55 pm

Goldie2 wrote:Colton, in the blue suit on the cliff where the FRC was to have happened.
He is alone, holding an “empty” ring box. Broken-hearted. There will be no FRC, no engagement.
The woman he wanted, Cassie, left him. His worst fears realized.
Then he realizes, voice overs of Colton, “love is blind faith, taking a risk” showing him walking through the woods, the snow, then the beach to get to Cali and Cassie.
It wasn’t about an engagent, but about finding love.
Cassie.
maybe something like that .... no idea

I love this ending and hopefully that is the way it ended.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
alwayscooking
Norcalgal
Mia_Leoni
sdmom
limoncello