SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:42 am

notarose wrote:

Wow! why cut this? i don't get it!! it was so sweet and colton whispers at the end of the clip to her "You're amazing"'  Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f60d awwww
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lavenderfan Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:43 am

@LeapofFaith SERIOUSLY! THIS IS SO STINKING CUTE.

He was thinking about her. OMG.... my question is, how many more of these deleted scenes have they not shown that definitely shows the chemistry between the two?

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:44 am

notarose wrote:

Thanks for posting this . They would leave out one of the best parts. duh
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:02 am

@notarose please find us more deleted scenes hehehe that was so cute. Shows alot.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:51 am

Wow!!! That scene is absolutely precious! Why on earth was it not in the episode?!?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:23 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:Wow!!! That scene is absolutely precious! Why on earth was it not in the episode?!?

Because TPTB need to keep their strong connection hidden for awhile longer
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:26 am

I think we need to keep sleuthing. Hannah B's multiple showing in the preview makes me wonder if RS is wrong about F4

Is it possible that Cassie leaves at HTDs of her own free will and that he goes all the way to MTPs and then realizes he is in love with Cassie ?

realistically, I don't think his contract would allow him to stop production at Fantasy suites....

Last edited by luvstx on Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:30 am

There’s been a few seasons where a few dates have met parents long before LCDs ...that’s nothing new and usually not significant.   Arie brought a date to meet his parents (can’t think of her name ... went on BIP) and she wasn’t a consideration for one of F4 .... editing in preview wanted us to think that was all about FS and MTP ... when IMO it’s just a 1/1 date ... nothing more. Maybe after fiasco in Vietnam... he called his parents and asked them to meet him somewhere so he could talk to them??

Anyone recognize possible location or even country for scene that kinda looks like a FRC location.   It didn’t look like a usual decorated location ... which points to possible post filming shoot .... I’m guessing California somewhere ....

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:46 am

Yeah, Ben had one of the twins meet his parents quite early on, and she got nowhere near the F4.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:50 am

I checked Becca's season to see where they went for Colton's HTD, and they went to Parker, CO! Which is not that far from Denver. They also went to the Children's Hospital in Aurora to spend time with 2 children with Cystic Fibrosis. So he could be doing something similar with Hannah B.

But we also see Hannah B entering what looks like a hotel room, and on a bed with Colton. Isn't it funny how many times we've seen Colton, the virgin, take women to beds to make out? laugh out loud And the preview says "scenes from next week"... I think they threw in future scenes though, esp Colton at what appears to be a FRC.

Some are saying that they are hiding Colton and Cassie's connection for surprise ending. But that would not be the surprise ending. We see Colton and Cassie's connection as front and center this season as well as the spoiler - same way with Ben and Lauren. It's so obvious with Cassie, I think. Someone else would be the surprise ending. (I thought Becca and Blake were also obvious, but...dork won out who I thought had zero chemistry with Becca JMO)

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:28 pm

Okay, so now I'm thinking if he takes Hannah to meet his parents in Denver next week, then I don't think she moves forward, because that wouldn't make sense for MTP at the end. Why would she meet his parents twice? Or rather Colton must have foreseen she wouldn't be at the end for MTP. Just like Ben. But if Hannah meeting his parents is a future scene with MTP, then...

When Ben took Emily to meet his parents in Warsaw, IN, they weren't expecting them. Remember how they waited downstairs and the parents were upstairs. But MTP and HTD, the family is all waiting to greet the couple, like we see with Hannah B.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:57 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
alwayscooking
Norcalgal
Mia_Leoni
sdmom
limoncello