Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena on Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:51 pm

@lavenderfan wrote:@Jolena The girl in the silver dress is def cassie. Hannah B is much taller and Hannah G was sent home in red before FS. Cassie was wearing a black jacket on top of the dress in her car ride back.

Then she must have left that night after dinner and didn't accept the fantasy suite card. Oh gosh if it happened that way Colton had to be devastated and probably was if that voice over " I'm heading to the Fantasy suite with someone that I'm madly in love with" and then it dosen't happen. oh boy!! Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

in the previews he's on the beach near the cliff and it looks like Cassie that he's holding with her legs wrapped around him. Im trying to figure out if that's when he goes chasing after her., When he's walking up there saying "love is blind faith" it seems he has on the white shirt , black pants & black coat and it looks like the same clothes that he's wearing on the cliff hugging Cassie ( only thing that's different is when he's walking his shoes are tan and when he's holding her it looks like his shoes are black. anyone have any idea if this is one and the same scene? Hugesmile
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 2415
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 65
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:41 am

That's definitely Cassie, on the beach near the cliff, he's holding. He went back to meet her in CA. That is weird with the shoe change. Maybe he got blisters walking over hill and dale to go back to her. laugh out loud

SFoster

Posts : 1176
Join date : 2017-06-07

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx on Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:22 am

@SFoster wrote:That's definitely Cassie, on the beach near the cliff, he's holding.  He went back to meet her in CA.  That is weird with the shoe change.  Maybe he got blisters walking over hill and dale to go back to her. laugh out loud

There several of us who think the cliff scene was taken during Cassie's HTD.

I personally think the RS spoilers are generally correct. They supposed FRC footage they quickly pulled together after Cassie left and Colton let the rest of the girls go. They found a castle in Portugal that would work (since the original LCDs and FRC episode was to be filmed in Mallorca, Spain) so they could use the footage if necessary to keep the audience guessing.

The only thing that keeps bothering me is that I would have thought thatColton's contract prevented him from bai,in out of production until the FRC.
luvstx
luvstx

Posts : 2542
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom on Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:27 am

I guess the only alternative would've been for him to take two gals to the Frc and send them both home a la brad and honey badger? Maybe they preferred to have a jason/arie situation but without the backlash from leading someone on?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1034
Join date : 2017-03-04

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality on Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:33 am

I can see Tayshas elimination to be at a RC even FRC because of the clothes she is wearing (lace on her shoulder ???) but Hannah Gs seems to be at a more causal setting, she is wearing the red top and what looks to be Jeans.IMO that is her elimination/exit from the show.


Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13441
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 51

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Goldie2 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:20 am

@luvstx wrote:
@SFoster wrote:That's definitely Cassie, on the beach near the cliff, he's holding.  He went back to meet her in CA.  That is weird with the shoe change.  Maybe he got blisters walking over hill and dale to go back to her. laugh out loud

There several of us who think the cliff scene was taken during Cassie's HTD.

I personally think the RS spoilers are generally correct. They supposed FRC footage they quickly pulled together after Cassie left and Colton let the rest of the girls go.  They found a castle in Portugal that would work (since the original LCDs and FRC episode was to be filmed in Mallorca, Spain) so they could use the footage if necessary to keep the audience guessing.

The only thing that keeps bothering me is that I would have thought thatColton's contract prevented him from bai,in out of production until the FRC.
They couldn't end with the FD episode. They probably filmed the "faux" FRC rose ceremony for dramatic effect- to have footage of a Colton alone at the FRC, ring box empty, brokenhearted, his worst fears realized.
Follows his storyline perfectly.





Goldie2

Posts : 434
Join date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Goldie2 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:25 am

@Jolena wrote:
@lavenderfan wrote:@Jolena The girl in the silver dress is def cassie. Hannah B is much taller and Hannah G was sent home in red before FS. Cassie was wearing a black jacket on top of the dress in her car ride back.

Then she must have left that night after dinner and didn't accept the fantasy suite card. Oh gosh if it happened that way Colton had to be devastated and probably was if that voice over " I'm heading to the Fantasy suite with someone that I'm madly in love with" and then it dosen't happen. oh boy!! Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

in the previews he's on the beach near the cliff and it looks like Cassie that he's holding with her legs wrapped around him. Im trying to figure out if that's when he goes chasing after her., When he's walking up there saying "love is blind faith" it seems he has on the white shirt , black pants & black coat and it looks like the same clothes that he's wearing on the cliff hugging Cassie ( only thing that's different is when he's walking his shoes are tan and when he's holding her it looks like his shoes are black. anyone have any idea if this is one and the same scene? Hugesmile
Could Colton in the black jacket walking by the beach saying "love is blind faith" be him going to meet Cassie for her Fantasy suite day-date and then her jumping in his arms.
Explains the shoe difference no idea

Goldie2

Posts : 434
Join date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy on Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:37 am

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Dzc-VoCXgAAl5sA
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
Things are getting v. testy on #TheBachelor, rose lovers! Check out this sneak peek of Monday's ep, when Cassie calls Kirpa an "idiot" during a group date: share.ew.com/R2gBPd0 cc: @BachelorABC pic.twitter.com/yo1A8bwZkO
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin
Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Idiot
https://ew.com/tv/2019/02/15/the-bachelor-cassie-kirpa-fight/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_ew&utm_medium=social&utm_term=38BC0326-312A-11E9-843C-B4EB4744363C&utm_content=link
Maddy
Maddy

Posts : 10491
Join date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by timfan on Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:13 am

I wonder why she is calling kirpa a idiot
timfan
timfan

Posts : 1213
Join date : 2013-03-24

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues on Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:06 am

@timfan wrote:I wonder why she is  calling kirpa a idiot
Well Kirpa found it necessary to tell Colton that Katie told Kirpa that she overheard Cassie and Caelynn talk about becoming bachelorette. dizzy

So “idiot” is a strong word, but Kirpa running her mouth to Colton is not helping him like she claims, only confusing him – since Katie isn’t around to clarify things.

He brought it on himself though, by encouraging this informer culture among the women.
(There is a video in the article.)

All JMO of course.

blueblues

Posts : 750
Join date : 2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose on Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:12 am

@blueblues wrote:
@timfan wrote:I wonder why she is  calling kirpa a idiot
Well Kirpa found it necessary to tell Colton that Katie told Kirpa that she overheard Cassie and Caelynn talk about becoming bachelorette. dizzy

So “idiot” is a strong word, but Kirpa running her mouth to Colton is not helping him like she claims, only confusing him – since Katie isn’t around to clarify things.

He brought it on himself though, by encouraging this informer culture among the women.
(There is a video in the article.)

All JMO of course.

Katie being gone is a problem. The same thing happened with Nicole after Elyse was gone. 
:yes:  Informer culture is a great term and definitely applies to this season.


She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.
notarose
notarose

Posts : 8859
Join date : 2014-02-25

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena on Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:25 am

@Maddy wrote:Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Dzc-VoCXgAAl5sA
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
Things are getting v. testy on #TheBachelor, rose lovers! Check out this sneak peek of Monday's ep, when Cassie calls Kirpa an "idiot" during a group date: share.ew.com/R2gBPd0 cc: @BachelorABC pic.twitter.com/yo1A8bwZkO
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin
Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Idiot
https://ew.com/tv/2019/02/15/the-bachelor-cassie-kirpa-fight/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_ew&utm_medium=social&utm_term=38BC0326-312A-11E9-843C-B4EB4744363C&utm_content=link

Good for Cassie. I like her even more after watching this.  Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 2415
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 65
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum