SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorSA - Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:58 pm

Thanks for bringing this up @dee
I've seen some of the highlights tonight on youtube and at this point (HTD) his body language towards both Gina and Michelle is very positive.
However with Gina their connection is narrated through her mostly (even their conversations is her talking emotions and connections) and with Michelle he is more expressive than her.
Unless Michelle "issue" of being guarded is really just that i don't see how it can be Gina because right now she has F2 written all over her. Very likeable and very into the lead (at least physically). They need that to have a dramatic finally and Jozaan edit does not place her in good F2 position (a person the public will relate to and be heartbroken for massively).

The spoiler pictures are useless or am I missing something?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorSA - Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:01 pm

dee wrote:Someone upthread mentioned a rumour about the F1 telling everyone they've won. I saw this tweet:

Possible F1 sighting?:

To be fair, there is also a rumour about the couple breaking up due to someone cheating, soooo.... laugh out loud laugh out loud

I don't really follow the season as I don't have access to it, but quickly reading the tweets for tonight's episode makes me think that, at least at that moment of time (HTDs), Michelle was his F1. He says things like "When I'm with Michelle, I forget about everyone else" and I think he mentioned he missed her again during the rose ceremony (don't quote me!). Who knows, maybe something happens between then and the finale or Michelle just takes herself out. But based on what he's saying (according to the tweets I'm reading) and how he's acting, Michelle was his first choice at HTDs, imo. I think he has a connection with Gina, but for the spoiler to be true, I think something with Michelle must have happened. Maybe someone who has access to watching the show can give more context of the episode.

F3 is Michelle, Gina, and Jozaan with Jacqui eliminated. Apparently Jozaan was super salty about Michelle getting a rose and thought Jacqui had a better connection with Lee rotfl

Re the bold, maybe he did the good ole switchero choosing Michelle then cheating on her with Gina?
Hence the current edit and the spoiler and rumours?
Having said that, i would be shook if their first season is THAT dramatic laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:09 pm

@djogbenyuie I think the pictures are suppose to support the spoiler that both Lee and Gina were going to or coming from Capetown at the same time (and supposedly people saw them together).

and, LOL, a switcheroo with Michelle to Gina would be way too dramatic for their first season. Especially with Michelle's past with her ex boyfriend and her cousin. Lee would look so bad.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:26 am

Guys, Lee is still with his women. Three or four days ago he did a radio interview. The host asked him if he believes he can find his life partner in this show. At first Lee gave a very broad answer and did not specifically answer the question but the host persisted and these were his words. "Yes, I have found my life partner and I am in Love". The host was very surprised that he answered so straight. I also liked he said I am in Love (in the present tense) and not I DID fall in love.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:42 am

Hi Everyone, sorry I do not have time this week to post the twitter talk of the episode so I will summarise as usual the episode.

This week was hometown visits.
First up was Jozzan. The date started with Lee meeting her at her former school. They played net ball. I think she admitted she has fallen in love with him in her ITM. They then met her mum, dad, step mum and sister. They liked him very much and he seemed to enjoy their company. The family was shown as quite bubbly and fun. Jozzan's sister has had a baby and Jozzan was seeing her and the baby for the first time. She said it felt very special that she was able to experience this with Lee. The only red flag was from her sister. She told Lee that "Jozzan can be a handful".

Next was Michelle's hometown. They went horse back riding. There must of been some steamy kisses between them on their horses because some twitter messages mentioned it. TheBachelorSA - Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1710264613 thumbsup
They then went to meet her dad, mum, her best friend and her aunt. What i thought was interesting was Lee saying "I feel really nervous". It looked like he really wanted to make a good impression. Michelle family welcomed him with open arms. Her father was really warm and loving and Lee and him looked like they would really get along. Michelle opened up about her heart break of her ex boyfriend having an affair with her cousin. Because of this she would avoid family functions. Now I could see why she has built a wall around her and why she has trust issues. Unfortunately, I do not know what Lee's response was. But I think at that time a lot of people thought Michelle was the one who was going to be eliminated.

Jacqui's hometown. They met at the airport. I believe she said it was where she spent a lot of her childhood years. Jacqui in her ITM said she is falling in love with Lee and how much it scares her. She complained I think she did not get a 1 on 1 date and Michelle got 2. Twitter called her out on this stressing why is she thinking about Michelle's date at this time! Lee met her family and her friend. I believe her friend asked the tough questions. I think Lee was squirming on some of the questions cantstopl

Gina's was the final hometown. They met at the park and she introduced him to her dog. She then took him home where he met her mum and dad and sister. Her best friend also made a surprise visit. I think Gina's father looked like Robert De'Neiro. Twitter was loving it. The family also were very warm and welcoming. Some people thought Lee and Gina;s chemistry was great. But some were saying it was purely lust. Not really sure on this one scratch

The rose ceremony.....well see for yourself what happened

All I can say is Jozzan has to go!!!! I believe there was another scene after Lee makes a toast and after he leaves Michelle turned to Jozzan and Gina and said to the girls "Wow, Mauritius" and both Jozzan and Gina turned away. A lot of people on twitter called the girls up on it. Especially Jozzan.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:30 am

After each episode I am loving Lee and Michelle more and more. There seems to be so many cute scenes between them;

Episode 1 - Limo entrance with romantic music. Her limo entrance talk was the longest and when they waltzed it was so romantic. She was the only one he looked back at when she walked into the mansion. He had to clear his throat which means he was holding his breath. She literally took his breath away. He said looking back at her "she owned that red carpet walk, Wow".
Don't forget she got the first impression rose!

Episode 2 - He called her Miss Reddy at the rose ceremony. Cute! The name still sticks. For their second 1 on 1 date in episode 9 he addressed it to "Miss Reedy"

Episode 4 - Their first 1 on 1. He have her the diamond earrings. A lot of people started to root for this couple from this date.

Episode 6 - Final girl called in the rose ceremony. This rattled her and she started to open up more with him.

Episode 7 - He said "I miss you"

Episode 8 - The pancake date. He basically said she looked beauiful without makeup  :yes: He made her a heart shaped pancake.
Salsa dance. A lot of chemistry according to twitter messages

Episode 9 - Hot air balloon 1 on 1 date. Only girl in the entire season to get a second 1 on 1 date. First kiss and very steamy make out session on the picnic rug. They engraved their initials on the tree M Loves L. Very cute.

Episode 10 - Hometown date. Lots of physical intimacy like hugging, kissing and holding hands.He said "when I am with Michelle, I forget everything else". He also mentioned "I miss you" again.
First women to be called up in the rose ceremony. I remember a lot of the F1 were called first in the rose ceremonies after the home town visits.

I will be shocked if she does not win this. Lee mentioned in his interview "you will see a true love story unfold". The only love story I am feeling is them.

I found something interesting in Lee's Instagram. In January before The Bachelor South Africa premiered he stared to promote the show. In one of his poster message he wrote "Be the best version of yourself". Michelle said the exact same thing in her second 1 on 1 date with him.
He asked her "what motivates you, because you are so driven?" She gave him an answer but she ended it with the same quote "I want to be the best version of myself". I trust he will not use a quote of her's if he is with Gina or Jozzan.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:44 am

Happy to hear that Lee is still with his F1.  Really wish that we could have seen this show - I feel we are not getting the full picture just relying on social media.

BTW @krish in the Australian Bach, F1 has never been picked first after hometowns.  I'm not as sure with American Bach, but I don't think there is any pattern there.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:52 am

Hey guys
I do feel like Michelle is promoting the show and her relationship like an F2. While Gina doesn't post a lot about the show.
And also the rare pics on Lee insta with girls on the show tend to highlight Michelle. Which would indicate she is probably not F1 because some leads does not mention the F1 at all in their SM while the show is airing.
Can't wait to see what clues we get from F3 epi
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:05 am

@djogbenyuie I can't wait to see how the next epi unfolds either. I still have a gut feeling that Jozaan is F2 and either Michelle or Gina go home next. Michelle is going to have to open up because Lee has doubts about her not being all in.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:10 am

Anyone see any videos or recap of Michelle’s hometown date ? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:22 am

Jolena wrote:Anyone see any videos or recap of Michelle’s hometown date ? TIA

I watch all the clips and read recaps on the official site.

https://m-net.dstv.com/show/the-bachelor-sa_828/news/lee-picks-final-3-on-the-bachelor-sa/news

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:40 pm

So, Jozaan is all in, Gina doesn't know if her connection is strong enough and Michelle still has walls up no idea

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
iamreal2u
Idlemess
Bet2Win
handsanitiser
Jolena
LoveDovez
Bobette
Sprite
GuardianAngel
AllAboutLove
14 posters