SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:30 pm

@Agent99 thanks for posting. I've never heard of Mauritius. It looks gorgeous!

Was Gina's HTD has stressful as it sounds in the recaps?

Gina’s family hurled millions of questions at Lee over the dinner table, after which Gina’s dad had some one-on-one time with him. Cecil said to Lee that as long as Gina was happy, they'd have his blessing.
https://m-net.dstv.com/show/the-bachelor-sa_828/news/lee-picks-final-3-on-the-bachelor-sa/news

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by krish Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:10 am

Michelle is the one who is saying "doesn't know connection is strong enough". Gina is the one talking about vulnerability in the furst part.
I noticed Lee and Michelle are kissing at the "wish tree" in this preview. The wish tree is a popular place to visit in Mauritius. Tourists go there and write their wishes on paper and hang them up on the tree. I must admit a very romantic date.....

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:28 am

I am not sure if Gina is going to be eliminated in todays episode.
Apparently she left for Amsterdam yesterday to celebrate her birthday. She has also removed all hashtags and promotion of Bachelor South Africa from her social media.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:03 pm

Michelle is eliminated. Jozaan and Gina are F2. I really think the spoiler was correct (being caught by people on a flight, F1 telling people etc). I don't get a sense the couple is together today though, but who knows. Maybe they've broken up and have since gotten back together. If Gina's F1, the fact that she's met Lee before and probably run in same social circles is totally Suspect

Apparently, Lee used the whole "we should stay friends" bit to Michelle when leaving. Boy bye laugh out loud

Wonder if SA will have a bachelorette season. Feel like both Michelle and Jozaan would go for it. They're both kind of polarizing with the fan base.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:40 pm

krish wrote: Michelle is the one who is saying "doesn't know connection is strong enough". Gina is the one talking about vulnerability in the furst part.
I noticed Lee and Michelle are kissing at the "wish tree" in this preview. The wish tree is a popular place to visit in Mauritius. Tourists go there and write their wishes on paper and hang them up on the tree. I must admit a very romantic date.....

Where can we see this preview? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:19 pm

Hi Everyone, what an absolute shocker! So disappointed in Lee and his choice. This guy does not know what he wants! I can't believe he friend zoned Michelle at the end! TRASH. I will not be watching anymore. I will write my final thoughts soon and be done.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:33 pm

Lee has said from the start he wants someone who makes him laugh and IMO Michelle, as lovely as she is, does not have that sort of personality.  I read a couple of tweets that said he looked bored and checked out by the end of their date.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:37 pm

Thanks for the updates everyone!

I'm glad he let the one he knows isn't for him, go.

Body language is very telling. If he wasn't feeling it, no amount of faking it can trick sleuthers!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:00 pm

I was surprised to hear he let Michelle go. I thought for sure she would be the F1. IMHO  I don't think Gina or Jozann are a good match for him at all.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:10 pm

Hi Everyone,
As you know my favorite Michelle was eliminated in last nights episode. I was totally going for this couple. They fit so well both in the show and in the real world in my opinion.
What happened is the question?
From the twitter talk and the Youtube clips I could see they had chemistry. They were both attracted to one another from the first day out of the limo. His face literally lit up like a candle when she emerged out of the limo. He approached her again and asked for another dance during the night. They looked perfect and happy.
Throughout the season they had so many cute interactions. He was definitely falling for her. Each date he gave her made their connection stronger.
Limo entrance - First impression rose and attraction.
1st 1 on 1 date - dinner date- He noticed how career driven she was and admired this quality. He said he wanted to find out if she had the softer side as well and wanted to explore it.
2nd 1 on 1 date - hot air balloon ride - First passionate kiss and after that all their kisses were very passionate and loving. He would kiss her forehead, and hold her with tenderness and care, he asked her about starting a family, said he was falling for her and said she was warm and loving.
All through out the season he would say "he missed her". He told her father "when I am with her, I forget about everything else". In the final date he even told her "you have my heart". I strongly believe he was falling in love or even in love.

In the real world they were well suited - When I stalked their social media they had so much in common.
Both loved to cook
Both were into charities
Both loved nature
Both animal lovers
Both wanted to have children and start family

So what went wrong? Honestly, I feel like his ego and pride let him down. His other remaining girls gave him confirmation of their love.
Jozzan said "I love you" on her date
Gina said "I am falling for you" on her's
Michelle did not say those actual words. He checked out! What a pity. I thought he would fight for her but he took the easy way out.

Michelle also should take the blame. She knows this is fast process and should have listened to her inner intuition and not hold back.
Lee said that was the reason why he eliminated her. The other girls gave him affirmation while Michelle did not. So sad he was in the bachelor bubble and could not see that Michelle just needed some time to get the "I love you" out.

What makes me so angry with Lee is what he said to her at her elimination. He said he still wanted her friendship after this show. Say What!!!!! He friend zoned her after all that making out and saying all the love words to her. I thought it was so disrespectable not only to Michelle but also to the final woman who he chooses. Twitter tweets also called him out on this.
Funnily enough he even used one of her saying in his Instagram post to promote the show! On her balloon date she said "I wanted to be the best version of myself" when she decided to rebuild her life after her heartbreak. He wrote the same thing in his Instagram post "Be the best version of yourself". Lee you are cancelled!!!!

The two remaining girls, well what can I say
Jozzan - From day one has always been mean. On the first night when she saw Lee dancing with Michelle her words were "I don't like this. Stop dancing".
When she got her 1 on 1 time with him on the first night he had to take another women inside and bring out blanket for her. Jozzan's first words out of her mouth when he came back in "What took you so long!". "I do not have to wait for a man". duh
Throughout the season she continued to question his motives. When he did not eliminate any of the girls in week 8 she basically said he does not know what he is doing. When Michelle was given another date she and Jacky trashed her. Jozzan's actual words were "I am shocked, I do not know what he wants". She has no faith in this man. In her home town her father said "when guys get clingy with her, she dumps them". Her sister said "she is a handful, and will need a man to put her in her place". Already there was red flags in her personality. What made it worse was her bad mouthing whenever Michelle got a rose and complained how her and the other girls had better connection then Michelle. Michelle never ever said any bad thing about Jozzan.

Gina - The chemistry with Gina definitely faded over the weeks. Many people picked up on this. It was only the Gina supporters who have kept the flame going. His uncut home town visit it was clearly evident that something was not right. I think he was going to eliminate Gina but did the switch aroo to Michelle when she did not confess her love.
One thing for sure Gina is the better girl in the final 2. I do believe he picked her. But her social media has not been very favorable. Filming ended in December. In January, she talked about being depressed and not been in a good state. This week she has removed all reference to the bachelor in her social media platform. People saw her with a ring on her finger and started to speculate it was an engagement ring. She came out on social media and said " I have worn this ring for eight years, it is on my right hand not my left". On valentines day (and the premiere of the Bachelor) she wrote "who needs men when you have your girlfriends". Honestly, I do not know how to read this at all!!!!!

Anyway, these were my final thoughts. A lot of people are asking for Michelle to be the bachelorette. But I do not think that is going to happen. If it does, I will be back with my tweets! and recapping Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1710264613
I really like Michelle and even if Lee did the dirty on her she wrote all her Instagram stories about him and show with respect and love. Those who have met her say she beautiful both inside and out. She deserves to find love. I am definitely joining her fan group in Instagram Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698

Thanks guys for the love. Peace out handwave

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:49 pm

Michelle's Instagram
- She seems to be getting a lot of love. People are right. He does not deserve her.

https://www.instagram.com/michelle.reddy/

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:56 am

On Lee latest post on F3 épisode 90% of comments are pro Michelle.
Usually we get that for F2 or F3 when the F1 or F2 does not seem to match at all with the lead. It's either because they have a bad edit (Alex Nation VS Nikki for instance) or when the lead is not that genuine laugh out loud. Meaning he does not pick the obvious good match (good based on interaction not just the woman personnality) because he doesn't care for a relationship after the show.
I personally don't see any long lasting love story in this season at this point. But as long as everyone involved is happy, it doesn't really matter. Lol
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
iamreal2u
Idlemess
Bet2Win
handsanitiser
Jolena
LoveDovez
Bobette
Sprite
GuardianAngel
AllAboutLove
14 posters