SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorSA - Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Thu May 09, 2019 4:38 am

I'm really interested in who the F1 is, as there haven't been many spoilers.  The FRC seems really overcast and I can't see any difference in light or shadows between the two girls arriving.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorSA - Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Thu May 09, 2019 2:47 pm

So, there was a WTA/ATFR plus finale this week.

Apparently the girls grilled Lee, and he had no answers and the general consensus is he came out looking bad.

Jozaan is F2. According to tweets, she still looks distraught. Seen crying during their ATFR together.

Gina is F1. Lee gave a promise ring. Very awkward body language and no chemistry when they were together on the couch during ATFR. Revealed that they have broken up. Gina seems fine. In fact Jozaan seems to have a harder time dealing with the aftermath. Probably because Gina could keep the diamond ring laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

All in all, I'm sorry, IMO, this season sucked. Lee was boring. Can't get any more scripted than the lead and the F1 running in the same social circles and having met prior to the show (as evidenced by pictures on her instagram) I also think all the rumours going around post show were correct. This couple never really tried to hide that Gina was F1. Caught traveling together, Gina supposedly running her mouth saying she's the winner to everyone who would listen, etc.

What was the ratings like for this show all season? I'd be shocked if they have another season or a bachelorette season
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 09, 2019 5:13 pm

Thanks @dee for the updates!  Not surprised at all to hear Gina was F1 - seemed likely to me from ep 1.  I couldn't watch the rest of the season but if it sucked then I'm glad I missed it. laugh out loud  

Not sure what the local ratings would have been like.  It seemed very drawn-out? Making it available internationally would have helped but if it ended in a split, maybe they thought best not.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu May 09, 2019 5:56 pm

Sounds like a preseason decision to avoid any commitment from Lee in my opinion. Gina seems the logical choice, since they knew each other as reported. 
Seasons like this one is such a ripoff. Not just to the fans, but some of the contestant.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu May 09, 2019 7:41 pm

Oh well another couple hitting the dust. I'm starting to appreciate how difficult it must be to get quality guys to be the Bach. Lee was too dry for my taste and IMO most of the girls could do so much better IRL.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 13, 2019 9:42 pm

When did the season end filming, and do we know if they are still together?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon May 13, 2019 9:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:When did the season end filming, and do we know if they are still together?

No GA Lee and Gina are not together. I saw a youtube video last night and they announced (at what looked like an ATFR or a WTA set up) that they are not together.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
iamreal2u
Idlemess
Bet2Win
handsanitiser
Jolena
LoveDovez
Bobette
Sprite
GuardianAngel
AllAboutLove
14 posters