SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:11 pm

2on1 with Charlotte and Frankie

I see nothing here. Alex is more excited about zip-lining than either of these two imo

Asks them their fears. Not finding someone or the one. etc
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:13 pm

Alex asks Charlotte and Frankie if they've ever kissed a woman.

Charlotte's response is pretty much yes.

Alex asks if they have done more than kiss a woman and gone further.

WTH has this got to do with him finding love?

Ridiculous questions!  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:14 pm

This date is super quick. Barely see anything. 

Mark comes. Tells Alex to pick one.

Alex gives rose to Charlotte.

Eh, neither one he is interested in imo. 

He's more interested if they've hooked up with other women!  Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:16 pm

Ad break. Intruders shown. Alex going all gaga and saying they were knockouts. He was knocked out.  cheeky

Not really caring for him this ep. Reminds me of him when he is all telling everyone he fancies them. Like a buffet table of women💫

Especially weirded out by him asking if they'd done more than kiss other women like he was interested in a threesome or something! Just bizarre!  Suspect   

Alright let's get to the drama of the intruders  2pop
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:19 pm

My reception is sketchy again. I'm glad I missed that questioning. I was a little put off about him talking about the new girls in his podcast. If I was Gabs and Reanne, I'd be leaving after seeing his interest in the new knockouts.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:21 pm

SQT with Charlotte. She speaks of her dad passing away? Says she doesn't want to waste her time. I don't see her interested in him at all. Nor him in Charlotte. Feels very produced/acted.

Super short. That's it? How she is in F3 is just for a space filler imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:23 pm

Yay I called it!

Breakfast at the mansion. Alex is there.

Alex immediately hugging Alicia first. 

Now they're outside doing the Bollywood dance shown in previews.

When they're dancing Alex is near Alicia again. Been this way since first ep!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:24 pm

ishkabaha wrote:My reception is sketchy again.  I'm glad I missed that questioning.  I was a little put off about him talking about the new girls in his podcast.  If I was Gabs and Reanne, I'd be leaving after seeing his interest in the new knockouts.

It was very weird. Granted it could be acting but he honestly seems like that's just how he is. Doesn't seem very respectful
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:24 pm

Intruders arrive.

I hope there's lots of good drama. Because I am bored already with them laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:26 pm

The UK show is really all about twists and very little focus on relationships.

I've never seen a Bach show with so many 2on1 dates. Ridiculous Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Icon_rolleyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:27 pm

Honestly don't see the new arrivals as any more attractive than those already there and looks like they will bring drama too.

Charlotte is very pageanty to me. She gets a date in tomorrow's ep per SCs so I expect lots of acting to take place.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:32 pm

Solo date is up for grabs!

Alex can take the new intruders or someone original.

I sleuthed SCs and Alicia gets it so he chose Alicia over the intruders. He knew. So did the women.

Alicia the ONLY one with a 2nd SD with Alex the whole season. Done deal.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
LoveDovez
Rolly
Agent99
Idlemess
ishkabaha