SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:00 pm

@GuardianAngel On their channel...5.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:10 pm

@Sprite I've always liked when they've had more episodes each week like the Aussie and NZ one do so this one is on steroids since it is 2 weeks, every weeknight and then finale. I think the only downside (which can be a positive too though) is that it is 2 weeks watching only so maybe not enough time to get invested but I like it being faster! I can't get into seasons that go on for months and the first 2.5 months are just boring drama like the US shows.

I will have to try re-watch though since I missed so much since it was so fast and less than an hour. Are you recording it and then watching? I am going to look for some links now so those who didn't watch live can watch.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sprite I've always liked when they've had more episodes each week like the Aussie and NZ one do so this one is on steroids since it is 2 weeks, every weeknight and then finale. I think the only downside (which can be a positive too though) is that it is 2 weeks watching only so maybe not enough time to get invested but I like it being faster! I can't get into seasons that go on for months and the first 2.5 months are just boring drama like the US shows.

I will have to try re-watch though since I missed so much since it was so fast and less than an hour. Are you recording it and then watching? I am going to look for some links now so those who didn't watch live can watch.

No. I just paused it. I think you can watch directly from their site...even after it finished. I came in and you had already been watching for a while and it is over by now.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:18 pm

I need to watch the Promo/Preview for the season to sleuth our possible F4 and the F3 who go to Antigua.

My current early contenders for F4 from Ep 1:
Alicia
Robyn 
Gabriella
Frankie (shocked by how much she is in the previews!)
Reanne maybe (I missed her in the previews but think she says she gets a kiss)

Editing Lily out due to lack of SCs Lily maybe (her SM makes me doubt).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:20 pm

When I go to channel 5 and find TB, it tells me I have to be in the British isles.

Can you give me a link @Sprite?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:20 pm

@Sprite ah that makes sense. So set to UK to watch on their site? I tried it but it didn't work.

I will try find another link and post it. If anyone wants they can try and watch the episode that is saved on the main site https://www.channel5.com/show/the-bachelor-uk/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:When I go to channel 5 and find TB, it tells me I have to be in the British isles.

Can you give me a link @Sprite?

Oh sorry. I use Hotspot Shield and mark myself as being in the UK and I have to turn off my ad blocker.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:00 pm

Episode 1 link. Finally got it to work Smiley If anyone wants to catch up, use a free vpn set to UK and have adblockers turned off and click play here: https://www.my5.tv/the-bachelor-uk/season-1/episode-1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:47 pm

@Sprite ok I will try that.

@AllAboutLove still not working for me.

I will try Hola or @Sprite 's suggestion tomorrow night.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:38 pm

I'm back to where we left off. Victoria comes to interrupt Taniqua and Alex. Taniqua is not happy and asks for a minute since they just sat down. Alex conquers and says he will come find her. Snap. I didn't think he was into Victoria.

They finish their chat and he walks her back to the house and true to his word, gets Victoria. She thinks he may have got the wrong impression of her...based on that interruption. She is the kind of person that just wants to get things out in the open. What does that have to do with interrupting someone? She just wanted to talk to him and get it over with. Again, could have waited as soon as they were finished. He says he gets it, but he sounds p*ssed as she keeps repeating. He says let's just move on.

OTT Tara and the kisser are watching and gossiping about how they are above all that. Tara is what we back in the day would call common. Think the UK version of Jersey shore. They are debating when Victoria would go in for the kiss. She doesn't and as she is leaving he adds...no cattiness tonight. I think it was a subtle hint of what not to do. I hope she lets the others know.

Meanwhile, Alicia is already getting suckered into gossip and is talking about how Taniqua has her guard up. Naturally, Victoria must speak to Taniqua and pulls her aside for a chat. She sort of apologizes and tells her she wasn't being rude when she interrupted. Taniqua says sure, but not in a convincing way. Victoria isn't buying it and is rolling her eyes. In an ITM Taniqua says no matter why, it was still rude to interrupt so why bother apologizing. I agree. Victoria was just trying to make herself look better after she saw Alex wasn't buying it. Either way, I see Tanique being set up for the woman who isn't there to make friends and since it is clear Alex likes her, she will have a target on her.

We see a quick montage of Alex interacting with the ladies in the house. He then pulls aside the kisser....I've forgotten her name... and tells her off all the first impressions her was the one that stuck in his head. She thinks that's a good thing, but him not so much. She likes to be ballsy, but he says he is not used to that and that isn't him. She is still not getting it. She basically says in an ITM...I got to be me. (As an aside, that has got to be one of my biggest pet peeves. Yes, we should all be ourselves, but there is a time and a place and degrees. Sometimes...particularly when you are just meeting new people perhaps temper yourself. Not everything has to be out there asap. I find this kind of thinking very self indulgent. Maybe it's because I'm getting to be an old f*rt.)

Alex is mingling, getting an idea of the personalities in the house. Georgie is pretending to be a bullfighter and Alicia is the bull. I think he gravitates to the quieter, more low key types.

Alex talks with the mom Abbey about her boy. He has nieces and nephews. He is very complimentary.

I have to say, that I am liking Alex a lot more then I thought I would.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:04 pm

Hard decisions coming up.

Alicia comes out with pie. She can know right away if she sees a long term future with someone. He asks what flavour is the pie.She says cherry and he replies he doesn't like cherry as he laughs and grabs more. Georgie sees they are eating the pie and she wants some and goes to get it. It could have been awkward, these two get on well, so Alicia just invited her and says that Alex was more upset at the interruption than she was. She gives an extra long hug as she walks away.

Georgie really wants some pie, but Alex says that's enough, I want to same some for later. He tells her she had the best entrance and could have set the driveway on fire. I get more of a fun friend vibe with these two.

Random chat with Lilly about how active she is, while Tara and the singer are saying she is boring and serious. Tara thinks everyone but she is boring. Meaw. Someone is full of herself. They realize that they are the only two who have yet to talk to Alex and think they should double team him...like a Scottish sandwich. She thinks this is a great idea...psycho. no no Clearly girl doesn't know what the word means.

The mom Abbey and Victoria are chatting about whether they will get the white rose and Alex comes around and gives a red rose to Abbey. He is impressed and grateful that she took the time away from her son to come here to meet him. He wanted her to have big smile and give her the reassurance that she is the bomb. I don't think she is into him.

A little bit of jealousy from some even though they generally seem happy for Abbey.

Finally Alex goes to Tara and the singer. Not feeling it here at all. Tara is all about the competition and the white rose and naturally it goes to Georgie. He wants her to be creative and be as fierce as she was during her entrance.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:31 pm

RC time...he looks as if he would rather be anywhere else.

Gabriella
Robyn
Frankie the singer...unlike the previous two, she gets a peck on the cheek and a hug while they stood at arms length.
Claudia
Reanne...another peck an hug
Tara...I was hoping she would go. I should know better. She too gets the peck and hug.
Lilly
Victoria...another peck and hug.
Alecia...ditto.
Charlotte...she gets the peck, no hug.
Tanique...who was panicking she might be leaving gets a hug and peck.

Alex is a bit overcome. He is finding the RC very stressful and it is only night one.

Chloe and the kisser Lois are going home. Chloe says her goodbye to the ladies and then Alex, but Lois doesn't want to say goodbye to Alex and walks out. Idiotic and poor sport. She and Chloe are sitting on the couch and he comes over to chat. He asks to talk to Lois and Chloe goes off and Lois is all bitchy ... you don't want to talk to me. He tells her she is fabulous...she isn't. Don't feed that ego, but he doesn't want to hurt anyone. He is going to be in big trouble. It is only going to get worse as he gets to know them better and starts to genuinely like some of them. He admits he didn't have a connection with either. Lois tries to make herself feel better by saying he did her a favour by sending her home.

Tomorrow....group date on the beach and things get physical and one woman almost pulls off the top of another. The b*tch word is thrown out in front of Alex and Frankie the singer gets the single date. At the cocktail party there is a fight and two of the "ladies" go at it physically and verbally. Oh my!!!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
LoveDovez
Rolly
Agent99
Idlemess
ishkabaha