SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:30 pm

do they have an atfr???
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:35 pm

Ugh lagging at this point noo 

At FRC Alex tells Alicia he has never felt like this before with anyone what he feels with her then says but has followed his heart and she has it.

Says he has fallen in love with her and that he chooses her. She is crying says she didn't think it would be her and loves him

So much kissing and laughing and tears together

Mark comes over and Alex kisses him too laugh out loud 

Mark hugs them both. So cute. Says he is so happy for them together and well done to Alicia. He really likes her (I honestly think she needs someone more like him)

Alex picks her up and off to the sunset
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:39 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Alex's mum says Alex gets lots of attention so how will she deal with it. She says she gets attention too laugh out loud 

Alex's mum LOVES her answer as does his dad. Both saying good answer! and loving it :yes: 

Mark the host says 'that's my girl!" laugh out loud he's so cute!

thats a great answer laugh out loud

btw what is an essex girl?? i noticed last episode i watched that blonde hair girl called her an essex sl*t??
Essex is a place in England, near London, that has a reputation for being quite rough and trashy. The reality show The Only Way is Essex has helped to give it this reputation.

Louise

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:48 pm

Wait that's it? No follow-up...nada?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:26 pm

Louise wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Alex's mum says Alex gets lots of attention so how will she deal with it. She says she gets attention too laugh out loud 

Alex's mum LOVES her answer as does his dad. Both saying good answer! and loving it :yes: 

Mark the host says 'that's my girl!" laugh out loud he's so cute!

thats a great answer laugh out loud

btw what is an essex girl?? i noticed last episode i watched that blonde hair girl called her an essex sl*t??
Essex is a place in England, near London, that has a reputation for being quite rough and trashy. The reality show The Only Way is Essex has helped to give it this reputation.

ahhh right thanks yes do you know anything regarding their relationship now post show? has there been anything on the news over there?? TIA
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:39 pm

Alex and Alicia after FRC had wrapped! I love Mark the host he's so cute. I enjoyed the show for what it is! Loved it laugh out loud 

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 D1qDHoPX4AEEe2X
Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 D1qDJq0XcAA41CT
ig thebacheloruk

@LeapofFaith @iamreal2u no news updates but I would be surprised if they're still together just going by the record of this show so I just watched for it being a tv show not post-show. I am sure there will be some sort of news afterwards whatever it may be. 

I enjoyed the show overall. So fast but it was hilarious and the drama was next level and the kind of trash tv I like  laugh out loud Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:41 pm

For those that know more about Mark the host and his days on TOWIE. Has he changed a lot since then or how was he on that show?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:21 am

@LeapofFaith I haven't heard anything about them post show, maybe something might come out today.

@AllAboutLove I didn't really watch TOWIE when Mark was on it but since then he's been on things like I'm a Celeb and Strictly Come Dancing and he did well in those and is generally well liked these days.

Louise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:38 pm

What is TOWIE please?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:07 pm

Sprite wrote:What is TOWIE please?
The Only Way is Essex, a "scripted" reality show here in the UK. It's been on for 9 years now, but Mark left a few years ago.

Louise

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:11 pm

What is a T***.  Here is the article is it over
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:07 pm

iamreal2u wrote:What is a T***.  Here is the article is it over

No surprise here.  And yet she wasted no time adding the word "WINNER" to her IG bio.  It was never anything but a competition to Alicia, IMO.  She played the game well but I never saw any genuine attraction from her towards Alex. JMO.

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 GrZbiyZ

Source

That said, Alex was a crap Bachelor. Said the same lines to multiple girls ("you're amazing...") and treated them like a harem in a way I haven't seem from other Leads. IMO he liked Alicia way more than she liked him but it seemed predominantly physical.

No wonder they fast tracked the season. laugh out loud NEXT!

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
LoveDovez
Rolly
Agent99
Idlemess
ishkabaha