SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:33 am

OK episode 1 over - going back now to see what everyone else thought.....

Lilly and Gabriella being in the thumbnails for these pre-season tweets is interesting to me and not coincidental IMO.

AllAboutLove wrote:

ETA: Alex talking about his first impressions of the women  

@AllAboutLove Seems we were on the same page re: Lily but interesting you say she doesn't get many screen caps.

AllAboutLove wrote:I need to watch the Promo/Preview for the season to sleuth our possible F4 and the F3 who go to Antigua.

My current early contenders for F4 from Ep 1:
Alicia
Robyn 
Gabriella
Frankie (shocked by how much she is in the previews!)
Reanne maybe (I missed her in the previews but think she says she gets a kiss)

Editing Lily out due to lack of SCs Lily maybe (her SM makes me doubt).

Reanne is dropping off my radar now that @Sprite's post reminded me that she's an actress.  Possible producer plant hiding in plain sight.

So comparing my list to everyone else's it looks like Gabriella is the common thread.  If Lily's out based on screen caps, I'm going with Gab for F1.

I haven't read any posts past the end of episode 1 - going to see if I can find a link to watch ep 2 now so I'm up to speed with the rest of you!

Louise wrote:I don't post here much but thought I would chime in since I'm from the UK. What did everyone think of the show last night? I thought it was pretty good, better than I was expecting.

Welcome1 @Louise!  Always great to have a fresh perspective.  Do share your thoughts and predictions.  I'm from the UK originally myself Smiley
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:58 am

@Bobette  Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1377737533 Gabriella is who I think of too for F1 per my post about her in SM/Media Thread where Alex's friends follow her on IG and a compilation of everything pre-season and so far pointing towards Gabriella (you'll note I posted that Gabriella used to work for The Mirror so I am trying not to let that skew my thinking for her exposure media-wise). Her SM activity makes me question though so who knows, especially if Intruders come in. There's some other things I will post in the SM/Media thread about Frankie and Tonique from Alex that make me wonder what the deal is with Frankie.

Focusing on the episodes so far, because this is a reboot season and it airs in a span of 2 weeks, from the episodes themselves, I am not sure what the edit is going for and/or if the UK is more drama based or they like to edit the F1 as outside of drama and wife material. Out of the contenders, based on what I've watched, Gabriella is the one I see edited as wife material and never part of the drama at all and the good/genuine one Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:08 am

Oh right!  Very interesting re: Gabriella.  I haven't got round to stalking anyone's SM yet so all my impressions were on ep 1 only and the fact that she seemed hidden despite his attraction to her IMO.  

Can't find a link to ep 2 yet but will hopefully watch that soon and catch up on the SM stuff before ep 3. This season snuck up on me so it's the closest I've even been to going unspoiled; it's quite fun.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:08 am

@Bobette the intruders returning (Natasha and Faran) have thrown me for a loop. I posted SCs in the SC thread to try sleuth who is in Antigua (F3). So far I have only sleuthed one location in Antigua for F3 and am unsure of the contestant (Alicia? Faran? question )

If intruders go far then it could explain some of the edit so far and perhaps what has been shown so far isn't indicative of what happens. Hopefully there are links soon on the google drive account or tvmuse.cc

It's such a short season it's definitely fun with no Sportsbet and no spoilers Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 4256136633 Off to try match up the rest of the SCs for possible F3 :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette  the intruders returning (Natasha and Faran) have thrown me for a loop. I posted SCs in the SC thread to try sleuth who is in Antigua (F3). So far I have only sleuthed one location in Antigua for F3 and am unsure of the contestant (Alicia? Faran? question )

If intruders go far then it could explain some of the edit so far and perhaps what has been shown so far isn't indicative of what happens. Hopefully there are links soon on the google drive account or tvmuse.cc

It's such a short season it's definitely fun with no Sportsbet and no spoilers Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 4256136633  Off to try match up the rest of the SCs for possible F3 :detective

Oh really Natasha comes back?!  THAT'S interesting.  I would have had her very high on my list of F1 candidates and was shocked the producers let her go so early.  That whole voting thing may have been rigged to give Natasha a sympathy edit.  The plot thickens...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:22 am

@Bobette yep the plot thickens  :stirthepot

I posted a link and embedded Ep 2 in the viewing links thread. Adblocker will be need to be turned on and just close any windows/popups that come up.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette yep the plot thickens  :stirthepot

I posted a link and embedded Ep 2 in the viewing links thread. Adblocker will be need to be turned on and just close any windows/popups that come up.

OK will watch now.... THANKS!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:56 am

All right. I'm having to wait for the ads from Channel 5.

Review of last night.

VO of Alex in the preview...One single moment lit a flame in him that he hasn't had in a long time. That is pretty powerful stuff. Hope I spot it when it happens!

We start with the remaining 13 ladies having breakfast at the villa while Alex is with the host Mark at the bachelor villa. He knows who he wants for the first date...no Barbie doll. He wants someone who can get into it...not exactly explaining what it is.

Date card arrives and he says he suspects this woman has a wild side and they are going someplace where they can explore their wild sides together...Frankie. I knew from the preview that it would be her, but I just don't see it/get it. Why her? Alicia is upset, as are a few of the others.

Alex is waiting for Frankie out in the SA bush on a tall platform as she arrives by car. She says she may be only 23 but she is looking for someone to settle down with … ying to her yang … to travel the world together. That doesn't exactly scream settling down. He felt they connected and he wanted to spend some time with her away from everyone. They are off down the stairs...we still don't know where.

Back at the villa the ladies are discussing how unlike they see the pairing of Frankie and Alex. They don't think the maturity level is the same and wonder if they will have anything to talk about. I see some producer poking here, but also a little bit of sour grapes. However, they are not saying anything I wasn't already thinking. They are also wondering what exactly they are doing...something with animals? Tonique says she doesn't even like animals. Well, I personally never trust people who don't like animals.

Apparently they are at an animal sanctuary and so Alex brings Frankie to meet a cheetah named Rocket. That is so cool. I would love this. They are petting the cat and it is purring and then all of a sudden it jumps and takes off after something, but comes back quickly for some more loving. Frankie jumped out of her skin and uses Alex as a shield. He loved that.

We see them walking off hand in hand. She says they have a connection and he seems to be enjoying himself also. I don't know. I don't really see it, but he is hard to read.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:06 am

I'm watching now too @Sprite.

First date with Frankie seems like a classic first date i.e. boring and I see no chemistry. If she's F1 I'll be shocked.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:14 am

Glad I'm not the only one who didn't see any chemistry with Frankie. I just can't see it  no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:15 am

Evening portion of the date. Frankie is wearing some hideous print dress to match the purple hair. It does nothing for her although he thinks she looks great and he loves the legs. He is happy he chose her for the first date since she is a "cracker".

They talk about how big a family they want. She says 7 and he tells her she will need to scale that down. They fancy each other. She gets the rose and hugs all around. He thinks she is a knock out. She is over the moon.

Next morning all the ladies want the dirt as she comes in waiving the rose. Some jealousy. Some are wondering if he will connect that quickly with everyone or just Frankie.

Doorbell and another date card. Group date...looking for a girl with grit and determination who can be his teammate as well as his soulmate. Taking Eight women to get physical...Alicia, Tara, Claudia, Tonique, Lilly, Victoria, Robyn, Charlotte. A day of games on the beach.

Seriously some of the ugliest bathing suits ever. A few of the ladies are rather full of themselves...Tonique in particular.

Alex arrives running on the beach in ugly bathing trunks to go with the ladies horrible duds. He has a great bod, I just wish he had picked a better suit. Somehow, the flowery trunks just don't do it for me.

First up is a peg game. Kind of like musical chairs, but with pegs. Winner gets some time with him. He wants to have some fun and to see how competitive they are. He mentions that he brought Lilly because she is attractive and is athletic. Tara because she will bring the fun and Alicia to see if there is more to her than a cutie pie. Tara is bitching that Alicia is all over him and she should have some class. rofl Perhaps she should take a good look at herself. Alicia thinks that Lilly elbowed her to make her lose and calls her a f*cking bytch...more in a joking manner. Alex notices and laughs...I guess she isn't just a cutie pie. Robyn and Lilly are going for the same peg and Robyn literally pulls it out of Lilly's hands.

Bloody Tara wins over Tonique. Alex says he want to see if there is an attraction there. If he has to see, there isn't. The losers are pretty close to them as they sit drinking champagne in the cabana. Awkward. So she tells him she likes to win and that she is the youngest here at 21. So he asks if she is here for the same reason as he is and she lies and says yes. He has been in 2 serious, long term relationships. What does she want???? For him to undo the man bun so she can see how long his hair is. Lots of oohing all around. ITM …. they got along well. She is a barrel of laughs. She is cool. Yah. Might as well send her home.

Next game is tug of war. Once a team won, they all jumped in the water and he used the opportunity to cop a feel with Alicia who basically was falling out of her suit.

On to the bonfire. He wants to talk to Lilly and some of the others are none too happy. Meanwhile Lilly is nervous talking and he wants her to calm down because he really wants to get to know her because he finds her very attractive. He is really very good at talking to them and she relaxes and the rest of their time seems to be really good.

Back at the mansion and it is time for the next RC. Some are nervous, particularly those that haven't spent much time with him. He pulls Gabriella first. We don't see much of their time. Not sure if there was anything there.

Ladies are all getting competitive. Now being catty about Alicia who they say wants to be the queen bee because she told them not to interrupt her time with Alex. Basically they are all competitive and are gabbing about each other behind each others backs. He pulls Claudia and asks her about her favorite film...Atlas Shrugged. It didn't do well he says. She is it's because people didn't understand it. He is I understood it and didn't like it. Bit of a tiff. Kind of odd. Not sure if the good parts were edited out because they seemed to have talked a while since Claudia decided to interrupt.

While Alicia told the ladies not to interrupt her time with Alex, she is now thinking of interrupting his time with Claudia. I don't like that and either do some of the others. Kind of hypocritical. Tonique is telling her that he doesn't like to be interrupted, but she doesn't care. Lord. no no Off she goes and the others are going to watch what happens. Alex sees her coming and warns Claudia they are about to be interrupted.

Last edited by Sprite on Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:25 am

I'm up to the cocktail party - he seems nervous around Gabriella which is often an F1 sign.  And she's not part of any of the drama.  If not for her back row placement in the group photo I'd definitely think she was in with a shot.  

Hmm....  Final 2 Gabriella and Natasha with Frankie the friend zoned F3?

AllAboutLove wrote:Glad I'm not the only one who didn't see any chemistry with Frankie. I just can't see it  no idea

Zip, nilch, nada.  After that date I'm flat out calling it - she's not F1 IMO.

ETA: OK I've finished the episode and am up to date - yay!  So who are we thinking gets the first kiss tomorrow?  Looks super awkward from the preview but maybe they were told to kiss on that angle to obscure her identity.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
LoveDovez
Rolly
Agent99
Idlemess
ishkabaha