SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 18 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 22, 2019 9:57 am

lleyki wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I don't find him attractive at all...but then again, I'm not Hannah.  laugh out loud

I agree. I think he looks a lot older than what he age says.;(  He doesn't do a thing for me. laugh out loud

It really shows how subjective these things are because I was surprised when I found out he was 26 because I had him pegged at maybe 24. I've always said I'm a person where buff, pretty boys do nothing for me. I don't like classically handsome guys. I like quirks, I like weirdness, I like off-beat. It's why I've always said I was a Nick fan hardcore (not anymore of course but that's a whole other story) during Andi's season while Josh Murray did nothing for me. Too buff, too shiny.

So when I saw Tyler's modeling pictures before the season started, I dismissed him and thought nothing about it because yeah, not my type. But the reason I found him so incredibly sexy this past episode is because I noticed that he's not exactly classically good looking. Don't get me wrong, I do think he's good looking but there are some off beat things to his look.

And some will think this is strange but his sounding half asleep every time he talked also intrigued me. His walk was really sexy too and yeah, as Hannah said, it was the way he looked at her. I noticed it from the day part of the group date when they were playing roller derby. I remembered thinking, "wow, he's looking at her really intensely".  

So yeah I get why some won't see it. But the second he seemed a little off beat with the no socks, possibly half baked slurred speech and intense eye-sexing, I was sold. I'll also that he totally gives off BDE (look it up on Urban Dictionary if you don't what I'm talking about) and that's what's also appealing to me. He has this quiet confidence.

Did we know Tyler was a debate champion in college?! Damn... there is a lot more to this guy than I initially thought

Yeah I was completely guilty of judging him as "oh another pretty boy model on this show" and assumed there was little more to him and so I was really surprised when I looked at his Instagram and realized that he has both a Bachelor's from Wake Forest, really good school and an MBA. And that he played collegiate football. Seems like a pretty well-rounded person.

Love it “eye-sexing” that’s my new fave word for him!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by alwayscooking Wed May 22, 2019 10:05 am

"BDE" rofl rofl   I had to look it up!  But OMG that's how to describe him!!  That walk he had coming out to chat with Cam, yep that's it!

@lleyki I love your post! I couldn't agree more!

Last edited by alwayscooking on Wed May 22, 2019 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 22, 2019 10:07 am

alwayscooking wrote:"BDE" rofl rofl   I had to look it up!  But OMG that's how to describe him!!  That walk he had coming out to chat with Cam, yep that's it!

cantstopl ok just looked too! now I feel old - that’s another fave word for him laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Wed May 22, 2019 4:13 pm

In the 25 second clip of Tyler getting his rose, did anyone else notice how Luke P was watching worriedly (my interpretation) and seemed to know that he was definitely competition when Tyler returned to his place?
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 22, 2019 5:24 pm

I'm glad he is F1 because seeing the pictures from their last date together I saw the chemistry. He also wouldn't be my type laugh out loud but I like what he posts on IG.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 18 8367-910 Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 18 I_got_13 Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 18 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Wed May 22, 2019 5:41 pm

Composer53 - I totally agree - I had the exact same feeling. I believe it was
either Aunties_Love or Alwayscooking (PS - thank you, Ladies) that mentioned when they were posting the screencaps - that it was quite obvious that Tyler was zoned into Hannah. We noticed it in one of the first photos shown from the visit to the Latvian market, etc.
Also when Hannah said to Tyler last episode that she likes how he looks at her and
he said that he was an "open book" for her. It will be interesting if we notice if they
exchange glances or if she looks for him, etc. on a regular basis, as the weeks go by.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed May 22, 2019 6:25 pm

I have not been "won" over by Tyler on screen, he is "cool", confident, a little cocky, but very level does not seem to be very emotional.

But based on the stuff I have read on him he seems to be a very dynamic person. Drafted in the NFL, completed his MBA, was on the debate team in college (and won some competitions), received academic honours in college, life long friends, seems to have a large support system etc. etc. I just hope they show his layers and don't show him as one dimensional. Because the guy on his IG seems to be a ton of fun, multi-faceted, strong support system, just not seeing it yet come across the TV screen.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 22, 2019 6:28 pm

Tyler reminds me a little bit of Jordan Rodgers. Not completely but some similarities.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 22, 2019 6:29 pm

ReneeM wrote:Tyler reminds me a little bit of Jordan Rodgers. Not completely but some similarities.
The whole Hannah and Tyler vibe is sooooo Jojo and Jordan to me. I can’t even explain how similar I find the entire feel of this couple in comparison to jojojo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 22, 2019 6:37 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Tyler reminds me a little bit of Jordan Rodgers. Not completely but some similarities.
The whole Hannah and Tyler vibe is sooooo Jojo and Jordan to me. I can’t even explain how similar I find the entire feel of this couple in comparison to jojojo.

Ok so i'm not totally crazy because I feel the same!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 22, 2019 6:44 pm

@ReneeM @Alanna ladies, Tyler telling Hannah to touch his bum and then jokingly telling her to behave is so Jordan it hurts laugh out loud

I do think Tyler and Jordan are similar in that they have a flirty and outgoing personality, but their personalities scream cool, calm, and collected.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed May 22, 2019 6:59 pm

Hi, noticed ryancameron45 is now public and he features in Tyler’s video post on Instagram. I agree with the Jordan/Tyler similarities. It seems to b a Long time between episodes.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye