SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 21 of 58 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by SpinCycle Fri May 24, 2019 9:58 am

I don’t know if its tea or not. I just posted some info about him that shared by someone.
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by lleyki Fri May 24, 2019 10:23 am

First off, not to sound like an intellectual snob but I could barely make it through that tea because half of the time I was wondering if this was even proper English and had no clue what was being said.

But the 16 year old dialogue just made me think, "so she hung out with him and his friends in college and thought he was a douche" and her opinion is based on having casually known this guy during college, so we're talking when he was what, 18/19, maybe 20. Okay.

Frankly, I actually don't care about Hannah and Tyler as a couple per se because I'll be honest, I never really get invested in the couples because the cynic in me always expects them to break up. As I've said, it's more shocking to me when a couple makes it. The one recent couple I'd say that I have been most invested in was Rachel and Bryan, just because of all the crap they both got, especially Bryan after that season. That and I follow them on social media and just love their vibe as a couple.

So really I don't even care about the post-season stuff because honestly, I didn't even really plan on watching this season, as no offense to Hannah but she didn't interest me that much. But I figured I'd give the first two episodes a look and Tyler caught my attention this last episode. So really my reasons for being a fan are purely shallow ones in that I'd jump that boy myself. It's true. So honestly, I can't say so far I have any real investment in his and Hannah's relationship. That might change when he has his 1 on 1.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 24, 2019 11:28 am

From someone who rarely fans anyone from this show and can stay relatively unbiased for the most part even if I do like someone. In this case, while I am enjoying Hannah and I can see the attraction with Tyler, it is too early for me to be invested in him, so here is my take away from that tea.

Drunk college girls hung out with him after football. Don't even remember most of it. Thought he was a dumb douche and said he had no game.

1. Well, we know for a fact he is not dumb...winning debate team and an MBA.
2. No game to me means he wasn't exactly a player since players have game.
3. Which brings me to douche...he probably wasn't interested in her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 24, 2019 11:30 am

Sprite wrote:From someone who rarely fans anyone from this show and can stay relatively unbiased for the most part even if I do like someone. In this case, while I am enjoying Hannah and I can see the attraction with Tyler, it is too early for me to be invested in him, so here is my take away from that tea.

Drunk college girls hung out with him after football. Don't even remember most of it. Thought he was a dumb douche and said he had no game.

1. Well, we know for a fact he is not dumb...winning debate team and an MBA.
2. No game to me means he wasn't exactly a player since players have game.
3. Which brings me to douche...he probably wasn't interested in her.

clapping!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 24, 2019 12:14 pm

I will say that I have a feeling something unsavoury will come out about Tyler (much like Peter now that I think about  it). RS kinda hinted at him being a player on Tuesday, and it just seems too random for someone he's heard nothing about - but then again this is RS and Tyler is fiiine laugh out loud, there's no one he likes to expose more than the Tylers. I will be pleasantly surprised if he is still this clean come finale.

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 24, 2019 12:31 pm

bleuberry wrote:I will say that I have a feeling something unsavoury will come out about Tyler (much like Peter now that I think about  it). RS kinda hinted at him being a player on Tuesday, and it just seems too random for someone he's heard nothing about - but then again this is RS and Tyler is fiiine laugh out loud, there's no one he likes to expose more than the Tylers. I will be pleasantly surprised if he is still this clean come finale.

Where did RS hint at Tyler C was a player @blueberry? I skimmed through Tuesday's column and didn't notice anything.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri May 24, 2019 12:42 pm

Sprite wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I will say that I have a feeling something unsavoury will come out about Tyler (much like Peter now that I think about  it). RS kinda hinted at him being a player on Tuesday, and it just seems too random for someone he's heard nothing about - but then again this is RS and Tyler is fiiine laugh out loud, there's no one he likes to expose more than the Tylers. I will be pleasantly surprised if he is still this clean come finale.

Where did RS hint at Tyler C was a player @blueberry? I skimmed through Tuesday's column and didn't notice anything.

Not sure if this was what @bleuberry was talking about but during his show recap column RS said something along the lines as Tyler probably using the line(s) about the football tunnel and butterflies before. Not sure if that's something RS has heard or its something he assumes but that's the only thing in the column this week that I remember.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 24, 2019 12:43 pm

@Sprite He said: "You get the sense that Tyler has been with his fair share of women and this is more of a competition to him. When you have zero inflection in your voice and every sentence out of your mouth sounds exactly the same, it’s kinda hard to judge how into her he is."

I know it could be RS being RS (hopefully), but not sure really. Sounds to me like he's potentially one of the guys he has info on - which btw is undoubtedly going to be underwhelming, but still.

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri May 24, 2019 12:54 pm

Sprite wrote:

RS comment was: "You get the sense that Tyler has been with his fair share of women and this is more of a competition to him. When you have zero inflection in your voice and every sentence out of your mouth sounds exactly the same, it’s kinda hard to judge how into her he is."

Also, in his column this week he said he had stuff on at least 4 guys, some that didn't go that far and some that did. None of it was to the likes of Lincoln stuff (as in illegal) more so F-boi behaviour.

The one thing I remember was at F4, RS said it will be very interesting who Hannah will end up as he was hearing some unsavory stuff on the guys in the F4. I assumed he hadn't hear anything horrible on one of them. Thus far we have heard more specific stuff on the other F3, just depends if RS is hearing the same stuff....

So far the tea on Tyler on reddit has been he isn't ready for marriage/settle down, is very competitive, is probably freaking out that he is engaged, he wants to expand his brand, he likes to party etc. etc. The same people who wrote this (either exes or friends of exes) have also mostly said he is a nice guy and comes from a nice family, and his exes have stayed friends with him because he is a nice guy.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 24, 2019 12:56 pm

bleuberry wrote:@Sprite He said: "You get the sense that Tyler has been with his fair share of women and this is more of a competition to him. When you have zero inflection in your voice and every sentence out of your mouth sounds exactly the same, it’s kinda hard to judge how into her he is."

I know it could be RS being RS (hopefully), but not sure really. Sounds to me like he's potentially one of the guys he has info on - which btw is undoubtedly going to be underwhelming, but still.

I had read that, but to me that sounds like total speculation on his part. If he has dirt on someone RS is usually a bit more specific about his hints...not just "you get the sense".

Tyler is a young guy. I'm sure he has been with his fair share of women. As for the competition bit, I haven't got that from him thus far. The inflection bit, some people just talk like that. CH has hinted that Tyler has a "too cool for school" vibe and I think how he speaks has something to do with that...along with that certain swagger.

I don't know the guy and I haven't seen enough of Tyler yet to really form any serious opinions, but watching him watch her, I think he is into her and it has nothing to do with competition. I'm looking forward to seeing more as this could turn out to be the most interesting pairing for me since Sean and Cat.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 24, 2019 1:00 pm

sbolduc wrote:
Sprite wrote:

RS comment was: "You get the sense that Tyler has been with his fair share of women and this is more of a competition to him. When you have zero inflection in your voice and every sentence out of your mouth sounds exactly the same, it’s kinda hard to judge how into her he is."

Also, in his column this week he said he had stuff on at least 4 guys, some that didn't go that far and some that did. None of it was to the likes of Lincoln stuff (as in illegal) more so F-boi behaviour.

The one thing I remember was at F4, RS said it will be very interesting who Hannah will end up as he was hearing some unsavory stuff on the guys in the F4. I assumed he hadn't hear anything horrible on one of them. Thus far we have heard more specific stuff on the other F3, just depends if RS is hearing the same stuff....

So far the tea on Tyler on reddit has been he isn't ready for marriage/settle down, is very competitive, is probably freaking out that he is engaged, he wants to expand his brand, he likes to party etc. etc. The same people who wrote this (either exes or friends of exes) have also mostly said he is a nice guy and comes from a nice family, and his exes have stayed friends with him because he is a nice guy.

Of the final 4 RS has hinted he has stuff on Jed and even Peter, but I haven't seen anything on Tyler. I even get the feel that RS feels bad for Luke.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri May 24, 2019 1:19 pm

If that tea about Tyler was more recent, then I'd be a little concerned, but it seems like just college guy stuff imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 58 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye