SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 22 of 58 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mercieme Fri May 24, 2019 12:20 pm

Since I have seen speculation that seems that most folks are Team Tyler and similarities to Peter from last season, want to point out a few things. I personally don’t put any of these contestants on any pedestal because they are human & do expect them to have made their fair share of mistakes in life. Also like to sleuth out testimonials about what folks that know these peeps in RL are saying about them just to contrast to how TPTB may choose to edit them.

Is Tyler perfect, absolutely not!!!! Hence why some of us that have liked him for a while were one of the first to also share the Reddit tea in the SM thread before it was reposted in his thread earlier today. I don’t have a problem calling out someone I like for crap behavior and I think this is the difference with Peter when some folks on this forum were berated for any negative feedback posted about Peter. I like to think that most posters here are mature and it’s very much ok for folks not to like Tyler baby, variety indeed is the spice of life...hoping that we can continue to have a great sleuthing season on the forum regardless of our affinity or lack thereof for the contestants. Peace & love to y’all bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by sosleepy Fri May 24, 2019 12:47 pm

Oh Steve. Same $hit, different season. We’ve been doing this song and dance with him, literally every summer since like 2009 when he went after Ed freaking Swiderski. This is how he makes his living. laugh out loud His summer bread and butter. Literally how he funds all his Vegas adventures and why he doesn’t have to actually work. Rolling Eyes Even he sounded slightly apologetic in his column, like... yeah, I’m about to expose more fuckboi status. Sorry guys.

Like I said, these dudes are all hot, and extroverted to even go on this show.... and clearly most are confident as hell to even make it through casting. They’ve had lives, they’ve dated other women. Good Lord. It’s all so tired. You do a show like this, people will come out of the woodwork, no matter who you are. Is there anyone, anywhere that will have glowing comments from literally everyone they’ve ever encountered? Not many people. So much yawn.  The world is not black and white. People are not all good or all bad. People do dumb bad things. People also do great and wonderful things. Most of the time, people do both interchangeably. Meh.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 24, 2019 1:05 pm

Yeah, unless it’s something much more serious, such as abuse of any kind (that he can provide proof of), then I don’t think we need to hear about it.

The majority of these guys are between the ages of 24-28. I don’t know if it’s because I’m in that age range and because I live in a major city and went to college in a major city, but so much of what RS likes to report is so often the norm for what I’ve seen. Both men and women date around, whether casually or seriously. Both men and women can hook up with people, whether casually or seriously. Sometimes a relationship can end up messy, whether it’s a casual or serious one. That doesn’t mean someone can’t genuinely want to be committed to one person at some point.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 24, 2019 3:08 pm

Al wrote:If that tea about Tyler was more recent, then I'd be a little concerned, but it seems like just college guy stuff imo.

Agreed. This tea has been on reddit for a few weeks and IMO had kind of gotten a meh response. IDK if RS has anything else?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri May 24, 2019 7:35 pm

Previously I have been guilty of being bias when negativity is thrown around about the F1 but history has The past 3 bachelorettes in happy and healthy relationships and their f1s Jordan, Brian and Garrett had a TON of bad media. Imo Tyler is looking like v good if all rs/sm can dig up is some disgruntled college girls and from a time he was a football player. His fan pages are keeping me amused with some of the old sm they are posting.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 24, 2019 8:04 pm

As posted on Jupiter High School IG story, originally posted on Reddit. Tyler baby looking good & very happy jmo ofc giggling

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 22 0cf6e710
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 24, 2019 8:17 pm

SpinCycle wrote:https://m.imgur.com/a/EbooQaW?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ios_share_flow_optimization&utm_term=control_2

Some tea on Tyler

Thanks for sharing, @SpinCycle.

Whether it's true or not doesn't matter to me, but that's how I felt about him when I watched those vids when they first came out, just a player who's know's he's good looking (Not to me) and is trying to be hotter than heck in front of a crowd. Hannah seems to be the type that needs that validation, needs people to want her because she said herself she felt in the past she had to be perfect. She was taking all of what Luke was dishing out, because she liked the attention. I don't mean that in a negative way.

I wouldn't compare Tyler to Peter at all. Peter always looked like to me he was going to puke every time he was near Rachel IMHO. Tyler is all over Hannah.

I hope it's the real deal for Hannah if Tyler is the F1. We need the streak of happily ever after for the 'ettes to continue. I think they make an attractive looking couple.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri May 24, 2019 9:02 pm

@GuardianAngel that was my take too of the concert! That's why I'm excited to see the non-physical, to see how they are together when he tones down that "player" vibe. Because I feel like he can be charming and hot around any woman. I guess, to compare it to Bryan/Rachel - Bryan also was very smooth and sexual, but they also could have those deep conversations and could be vulnerable and comfortable around each other and that's what I personally enjoy more than the steamy make outs and think is a better indicator of longevity. 

I don't think that he and Peter are similar at all. I was just comparing the hype/pedestal they kind of both had on the sub as spoiled F1s. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 24, 2019 9:07 pm

@Aria ahhh ok IA on the hype. yes

Because I feel like he can be charming and hot around any woman

Exactly, you said it better than me.

ETA: Plus he cleaned up his following by 300-400 just before he left. It's all on page one of this thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 26, 2019 12:30 pm

Everyone just doing normal daily stuff, and all we know is there is no SHV atm. laugh out loud

1 HOUR AGO
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 22 60095619_120346699178340_8332291423691276357_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fybz2-1.fna.fbcdn

tylerjcameron3
Getting back to the basics... boating and dancing

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx7iNM7F0oy/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 26, 2019 12:34 pm

Dang, Tyler and his younger brother look like twins! Also, it just hit me that Tyler kind of resembles a young Matthew McConaughey I think.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun May 26, 2019 12:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Everyone just doing normal daily stuff, and all we know is there is no SHV atm. laugh out loud

1 HOUR AGO
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 22 60095619_120346699178340_8332291423691276357_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fybz2-1.fna.fbcdn

tylerjcameron3
Getting back to the basics... boating and dancing

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx7iNM7F0oy/

I agree, no SHV...yet. These pics were from yesterday when they were on the boat, Tyler has an IG story still up, and they're all wearing the same thing. I'm thinking tomorrow might be a day to really watch the feet.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 58 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye