SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 25 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by alwayscooking Tue May 28, 2019 10:23 pm

I am very much opposed to SM hate, don't understand it, never will. I just went back and looked at some of the guys and I didn't really see anything out of line from what was portrayed on the show. There were reposts and gifs but since the show was airing I took as more of a validation of what occurred. I mean they were making fun of Dylan for trying to look like Tyler in his jacket, is that hate, no, but just what was going on . If the jabs continue, then yes, it's unwarranted and needs to stop.

With Luke, well I'm afraid that's a whole new ball game, I don't recall anyone on the show ever being quite like him. I don't think he deserves hate, no one does, but being called out for his behavior is another thing, especially from the guys that lived through it. Hopefully he see's the light, and can make some changes.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Goldie2 Tue May 28, 2019 10:38 pm

The thing about IG is that for some it becomes more interesting than the show. Mistake for Hannah and Tyler to engage in any negativity about Luke, no matter what happened during filming.
They need to stay above it, especially on SM, and focus on their story. It’s a distraction from their happy ending.
People will see for themselves all about Luke and his issues.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue May 28, 2019 11:20 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 Ep3_5010
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 Ep3_5110
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 Ep3_5210
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 Ep3_5310
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 Ep3_5410
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 Ep3_5511
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 Ep3_5610
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 Ep3_5710
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 Ep3_5810
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 Ep3_5910
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 Ep3_6010
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 Ep3_6110
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 Ep3_6210

https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/episode-guide/season-15/03-week-3
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue May 28, 2019 11:46 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 Ep3_6310
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 Ep3_6411
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 Ep3_6511
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 Ep3_6610
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 Ep3_6710
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 Ep3_6810
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 Ep3_6910
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 Ep3_7010
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 25 Ep3_7110

https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/episode-guide/season-15/03-week-3
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue May 28, 2019 11:50 pm

Are Tylers front teeth kind of pushed in ?  scratch or is it the way the angle of the picture was taken? Do we have a SC of him smiling with straight teeth? I'm still on the fence with Tyler as a good fit for Hannah but willing to give the benefit of the doubt until I see more interaction between them. I think he's a cutie but seems somewhat of a player to me. I love Peter , he seems more real and coming across to me as being very honest  jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 29, 2019 12:16 am

@alwayscooking girl  blowkiss thanks so much for posting these SCs.

When he called Hannah a badass woman, she made that funny face as if she didn’t believe him IMO but as soon ah he tells her he wants to be her cheerleader and arm candy, she legit was sold IMO that this dude for realz wants her. Plus the SD she gives him next week consists of activities he is passionate about, wonder when they chatted about that...I am so stoked for next week. Bring it on!!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Wed May 29, 2019 12:18 am

I hope I start to see a connection between Hannah & Tyler next week. I just don't have a good feeling about Tyler at this point, but hopefully he'll be another Jordan and prove me wrong.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 29, 2019 12:25 am

Emeralds wrote:I hope I start to see a connection between Hannah & Tyler next week. I just don't have a good feeling about Tyler at this point, but hopefully he'll be another Jordan and prove me wrong.
As a big supporter of Tyler, I actually love reading what others that are not feeling him as much have to say. Do you mind sharing more re the bold, quite understand though if you would rather not...TYIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Wed May 29, 2019 1:00 am

mercieme wrote:
Emeralds wrote:I hope I start to see a connection between Hannah & Tyler next week. I just don't have a good feeling about Tyler at this point, but hopefully he'll be another Jordan and prove me wrong.
As a big supporter of Tyler, I actually love reading what others that are not feeling him as much have to say. Do you mind sharing more re the bold, quite understand though if you would rather not...TYIA.

Hi mercieme, I get an unsettling smooth player vibe from Tyler. For example, last week when he said that Hannah gave him butterflies like he used to feel running onto the football field...it just felt like something he said because he knew Hannah would lap it up not because he really meant it. I adore Hannah and hope for the best for her.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 29, 2019 1:09 am

Thanks so much @Emeralds for responding. I completely understand that he is perceived as giving player vibes as others have also noted especially on Reddit. His two brothers actually showed up on Reddit during filming to defend him & also posted that he was going to legit fall for Hannah and I for one believe he did. So far he is the one IMO chasing her based on what we have seen so far. Time will tell though as it is usually for all these couples. Thanks again for responding.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed May 29, 2019 2:23 am

I see why some are wary of Tyler because he for sure gives off, "I have no problems getting women (edited to remove the infantile use of girls), I'm hot and I know I am". Ashley I even said something to that effect on this week's Access Hollywood recap. That her issue with him is that he's almost too hot and so she doesn't buy that he would be ready to settle down.

And I totally get that but I also think in a way, he's maybe being judged unfairly because of his looks and demeanor. It reminds me actually of Bryan and how many people were so sure Bryan was this huge player and I swear every viewer was suddenly an expert who personally knew of or had dated "a Bryan". I cannot even begin to list how many times I read how he was the cliche Latino guy trolling Miami clubs for women, though no one could ever produce evidence of this.

And I feel like so far, that's kind of what's happening with Tyler, who in his defense really isn't selling this immediate over the top connection line with Hannah. At least I don't get that impression. He comes across as clearly liking her, being attracted to her and enjoys flirting with her. But he's not selling to her or the audience that he's already crazy about her and I find that perfectly normal and okay.

I see the comparisons with Jordan, especially in their demeanor, because Jordan (what little of JoJo's season I watch) did have that confident, chill vibe like Tyler. But Jordan had a lot of past stuff come back on him which is what created people's suspicion and distrust of him and his and JoJo's relationship. We haven't gotten that with Tyler. People just seem to assume he's that guy because he "seems" that way.

Last edited by lleyki on Wed May 29, 2019 12:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed May 29, 2019 2:39 am

Tyler is very confusing to me..... on one hand I find him very attractive and interesting (mostly based on what I can see on his SM). Then on the other hand I find he comes across as a little vapid and not that smart. But he is obviously smart it just isn't translating on TV. I watch and think how is this the same guy that was on the honour roll and on the college debate team. But then he had that amazing analogy about the 1st grade soccer team, which was a fantastic metaphor.

I feel like he has a lot of layers that we aren't really seeing come across on the screen. I think part of it is how he is in his ITMs - he is very flat and monotone and very very very chill. He almost tries to come across as "too cool". But then I see those SC of him and Hannah and they both look pretty smitten.... just so confusing to me. On one side he comes across as a "total bro" and on the other hand there is obviously a lot going on that he isn't outwardly showing. And in his "too cool" for school appearance it could come across "playerlike", but then in like every scene he is near or right next to Hannah.

He is just supremely confusing to me.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye