SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 34 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 46 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:34 pm

Tyler's mother posted  some IG stories that are well ....interesting...I don't know if they were discussed over here?
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Abda81864 Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:37 pm

FAU alumnus and former @FAU_Football tight end @TylerJCameron3 is vying for the heart of @AlabamaHannah in this season's @BacheloretteABC. We get caught up on the show with his former teammates @GregoryCG8 & @greg_joseph1. rose #TheBachelorette 

https://twitter.com/floridaatlantic/status/1143139286046236673?s=21
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:49 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:Tyler's mother posted  some IG stories that are well ....interesting...I don't know if they were discussed over here?

What did she post?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:54 pm

Abda81864 wrote:FAU alumnus and former @FAU_Football tight end @TylerJCameron3 is vying for the heart of @AlabamaHannah in this season's @BacheloretteABC. We get caught up on the show with his former teammates @GregoryCG8 & @greg_joseph1. rose #TheBachelorette 

awww this is so cute !! his friend in the end "if he's happy I am happy"
I loved this segment. Thanks for bringing this over !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Fleurdesel wrote:Tyler's mother posted  some IG stories that are well ....interesting...I don't know if they were discussed over here?

What did she post?
It was in her IG stories, 2 days ago I think, she posted the following quote" Anyone can find the dirt on someone, be the one that finds the gold" and yesterday, she posted a pic of, and it looked to be a shot from a TV showing a "balancing act"!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:07 pm

Abda81864 wrote:FAU alumnus and former @FAU_Football tight end @TylerJCameron3 is vying for the heart of @AlabamaHannah in this season's @BacheloretteABC. We get caught up on the show with his former teammates @GregoryCG8 & @greg_joseph1. rose #TheBachelorette 

Well Greg ‘tis the million dollar question “why shouldn’t she” is dang right (IMHO ofc) giggling
Thanks for bringing over, another confirmation from those that know him that he likes to turn negative into positive Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 34 4256136633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:18 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

What did she post?
It was in her IG stories, 2 days ago I think, she posted the following quote" Anyone can find the dirt on someone, be the one that finds the gold" and yesterday, she posted a pic of, and it looked to be a shot from a TV showing a "balancing act"!

that's interesting? Balancing act? hmmmm i wonder if that is what hannah is doing? dating both of them post show? I don't know i am starting to think Hannah didn't get engaged at the end...I mean she answers her post interview questions almost the same as how Colton answered his...That she is happy...... question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:23 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Fleurdesel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

What did she post?

that's interesting? Balancing act? hmmmm i wonder if that is what hannah is doing? dating both of them post show? I don't know i am starting to think Hannah didn't get engaged at the end...I mean she answers her
post interview questions almost the same as how Colton answered his...That she is happy...... question

I forgot all about that. dizzy It is a little skeptical how Hannah has yet to mention she's engaged and happy and we're half way done with the show. Perhaps the ending is unconventional..
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:00 pm

Holy Moly!

Tyler is HAWT.

In. Every. Way.

Lordy!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:33 am

Tyler is an amazing gentleman. He posted a positive comment in support of Hannah, after someone left a rude comment.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:07 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Fleurdesel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

What did she post?

that's interesting? Balancing act? hmmmm i wonder if that is what hannah is doing? dating both of them post show? I don't know i am starting to think Hannah didn't get engaged at the end...I mean she answers her post interview questions almost the same as how Colton answered his...That she is happy...... question

ABC said there were reasons for the dull season recap last week. That was slipped in when they apologized and said this week's would be better. Anyone have any ideas why that recap would be important? Does it support the 'dating-two/no engagement theory?". They could be saying this recap showed how undecisive she still was late in the show?

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:17 am

@RealityEscape, I'd posted a similar question yesterday wondering if as tptb stated, the episode 5b cleared anything up or made more sense after Monday's episode. To me it didn't other than to see Hannah has continued on her journey but still lets bad behaving contestants interfere with her other relationships. The possible dating-two/no engagement theory is very plausible, IMO. And would account for the indecisive spoilers. IF this is the case then post show contestant behavior definitely favors Tyler.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 46 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye