SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 39 of 58 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 48 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Just Looking Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:58 pm

Doggoneit wrote:i want to add something that i just loved about Hanna and Tylers date with MTP.  It was when his dad kept calling her Ms. Hannah, it was so precious!   I am a mom of 3 boys, no daughters.  I just love that he sort of elevated her to that special place already.  Mom's and Dad's of all boys dream of the day they will give their son's hearts to someone they see as precious, and perhaps have prayed for their whole lives.  Ms. Hannah is such an endearing thing to say.
yes, I too thought it was a lovely HTD. His dad calling her Ms Hannah B was very endearing. What a wonderful family and Tyler is just so adorable, loving and sexy as anything 😉

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by blueblues Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:28 pm

I finally found some dirt on Tyler. Back in 2016, he ran a boat through his mom’s living room window. AND HE WASN’T EVEN SORRY!!!
What a naughty boy rofl  rofl  rofl

Credit: @Tyler Cameron
tylerjcameron3 Spring break is over and it is safe to say that mom is glad that it is over

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:09 pm

blueblues wrote:I finally found some dirt on Tyler. Back in 2016, he ran a boat through his mom’s living room window. AND HE WASN’T EVEN SORRY!!!
What a naughty boy rofl  rofl  rofl

Credit: @Tyler Cameron
tylerjcameron3 Spring break is over and it is safe to say that mom is glad that it is over

Love this!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:05 am

Tyler is really a great guy., it's gonna be so hard to watch her break his heart just as painful as it was to watch Cassie break Coltons heart. I hope the fans are more considerate of Hannah then they were towards Cassie because it seems Tyler is a fan favorite with a hugh following and this break up is gonna sting for sure. Just hope it ends well for Hannah and Tyler whatever that ending is. She'll be a very lucky girl if Tyler gives her a second chance., Cassie gave Colton that chance and it seems to be working out for them so I hope it works for Hannah the same. Time will tell.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:17 am

Jolena wrote:Tyler is really a great guy., it's gonna be so hard to watch her break his heart just as painful as it was to watch Cassie break Coltons heart. I hope the fans are more considerate of Hannah then they were towards Cassie because it seems Tyler is a fan favorite with a hugh following and this break up is gonna sting for sure. Just hope it ends well for Hannah and Tyler whatever that ending is. She'll be a very lucky girl if Tyler gives her a second chance., Cassie gave Colton that chance and it seems to be working out for them so I hope it works for Hannah the same. Time will tell.

Wow this is actually everything i didn't know i needed!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:42 am

Jolena wrote:Tyler is really a great guy., it's gonna be so hard to watch her break his heart just as painful as it was to watch Cassie break Coltons heart. I hope the fans are more considerate of Hannah then they were towards Cassie because it seems Tyler is a fan favorite with a hugh following and this break up is gonna sting for sure. Just hope it ends well for Hannah and Tyler whatever that ending is. She'll be a very lucky girl if Tyler gives her a second chance., Cassie gave Colton that chance and it seems to be working out for them so I hope it works for Hannah the same. Time will tell.
Colton actually gave Cassie a second chance. IMO!

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:48 am

@HavaDrPepper I do believe that her FS with Peter and Jed were overplayed whilst with Tyler she was so soft and caring and they talked like a couple falling in love - not just all hot and heavy. IMO, what she has with Tyler is more real. Anyway, time will tell

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:38 pm

He and her get on now, it seems, in their SM interactions. I'm sure he's totally fine.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:19 am

Just Looking wrote:@HavaDrPepper I do believe that her FS with Peter and Jed were overplayed whilst with Tyler she was so soft and caring and they talked like a couple falling in love - not just all hot and heavy.  IMO, what she has with Tyler is more real.  Anyway, time will tell
Exactly my thoughts too

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:07 am

@Just_Looking Thank you for bringing back that little quote from Papa Cameron, because it indicates a lot for me.

Saying “ Mrs. Hannah B. in the flesh, “ is not only very endearing but is a definite proof ( not that we needed it but still) that Tyler and his Pop were indeed watching Hannah B on TV and that Tyler was telling the truth when he was telling Hannah of his reasons to come on the show. Contrary to many ( cough, cough He’d) who are embellishing, avoiding or even lying about the reason why that came on the show. That has to strike a chord in Hannah that she could trust what he says. I think there was many things, some we saw, some we didn’t, that made that HTD a game changer for Hannah and Ty,er. We didn’t see the conversation Mama C had with her, they focused on the dad aspect because of Tyler’s account of his health condition. We could have seen so much more emotions and how those two could really blend well. Later on, when they met back in Crete, Hannah admitted to Tyler, that her brothers and family ‘ were HER people’, that’s always a major piece of the puzzle for a lead to feel that she will fit in. It’s also in direct contrast to the disastrous take away vibes that her HTD date with Jed gave. The doubts were visible on her face and body language, and started growing like weeds in her brain from then on...
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:48 am

@Astrobach Thank you. IA, there is so much between Hannah and Tyler. I just wish there weren’t the spoilers that she picks Jed

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:54 am

^^^ So how about looking at things WITHOUT believing what RS said and see if it fits... a lot of pieces start adjusting to the puzzle when we do. Jed never really did act like an engaged man, we have really no real evidence of SHV for them...on and on...and he thinks it LESS offensive that he was caught with Haley IF he is not engaged...
There can be NO reconciliation if there was no breakup...scratch
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 58 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 48 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye