SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 56 of 58 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Jolena Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:49 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Tyler is still too invested to be over it. He is invested in this season so much so that he is still trying to tell us his steps at every moment on ig and twitter. He is still tweeting about the season. That doesn’t say over it. If he had moved on with his life, he wouldn’t be trolling, it’s not required in his contract.

The trolling Tyler does increases his followers. Gives him bargaining power for the next Bachelor or for DWTS or new modeling opportunities. Professional management like the team he hired are helping with that strategy. We don’t have to understand it we know his life has changed significantly and quickly. He must strike while the iron is hot to optimize his opportunities. IMO Each week that he watches Hannah moves him further away because her actions show a very confused girl who is not particularly smart and in whose affections he places third at best.

Tyler lives in NYC where he meets smart and savvy beauties every month who will put him first. The whole excuse about Hannah being afraid of him or thinking he’s too good to be true does not hold water because he laid himself bare, showed her his heart and his entire family did the same. Jed was the one who was a mystery because his family told her in plain English his music would always come first and she was little more than a distraction.

Tyler’s bubble is burst and while he will be Superman on steroids next week - positive, sympathetic, sweet, drool-worthy,,,if he’s not f1, he’s gone. All IMO.   handwave

As much as I want to believe that Tyler and Hannah end up together. I have to agree with you only because things change drastically once they are outside the bachelor bubble so to speak. Now Tyler could be the exception here and could still love and want her but that's a big "IF". time will tell!! Tuesday better get here fast. hehehe
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:51 am

@Chgohighlife I agree with your last sentence. It has always been difficult for me to see a reconciliation if Hannah dumped him. I was more speculating whether he was indeed F1 and we are being trolled by the show.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:05 am

I think Hannah and Tyler are young and hot and have a ton of chemistry and now mutual friends, who will keep them in each other's orbit. In this age of millenial dating, I wouldn't be overly surprised if they hooked up. Or if they didn't. Dating is just messy these days and the rules are a lot fuzzier (see Jed and Peter's relational ties). Tyler obviously still has a ton of affection for Hannah and clearly no bitterness in light of the circumstances- he went on the Bachelorette. 24 dudes were always going to get eliminated and Hannah really didn't do him wrong- she made a choice, which she contractually had to do...because it's a tv show. And Hannah seems to still like Tyler...just like 1.1 million other people on social media alone. She's seen the season now and gotten to see more of who he is- goofy, loves to dance, down to defend her bodily autonomy and take on her now nemesis, Luke P.- all things she really couldn't have known. I doubt she isn't swooning even a little like many other women, and men, who are all about that Tyler C. goodness. She's also more secure now than she was during her season. Dating in NYC...and most places...kinda sucks now and the more popular Tyler becomes, the harder it will be for him trust the motives of the gaggle of women slidin' in his DMs. I highly doubt hot boy QB Cameron was on the dating struggle bus...ever to begin with. But he may be apt to go for someone he knows he can trust...like a Hannah. Who knows and who can predict the future. Whatever happens, I'd ship Tannah- they just genuinely seem really well matched and meeting your match out in these dating streets is ROUGH these days. They should at least have some nice, normal fun- go dancing, eat late night cookies, run Central Park, be young and hot in bicoastal cities. Good luck to them both- 24 and 26 = PLENTY of time to figure it all out.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by rosepetals Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:09 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Relationships on this show can be messy and so can real life relationships. Sometimes things aren’t straight forward.

Either way I think Hannah needs to get up on that couch on Tuesday and tell Tyler that she was terrified he was too good to be true and she let that fear control her for most of their journey. She needs to tell him that on their fantasy suite date everything changed for her and she realized how perfect he was for her and she didn’t want to let him go. Because it was so late, she panicked and was unable to go against picking her usual type. I believe this is the truth considering she pretty much said this in that Lauren Zima interview.

Or in other words - Hannah just needs to tell Tyler the truth. IMO

Ash2214 wrote:Tyler’s a grown man. If he can understand the situation and circumstances and if he believes Hannah is being genuine then it’s his choice. There’s no harm in taking things slow and even just hanging out together. With everything that’s been done between these two on social media and the way Tyler is apparently still talking about her privately to people like Nick, it’s easy to believe that something is still lingering there. What if’s are horrible. Hannah herself said this on the MTA.

I'm reminded of this May 21 IG post that Tyler made - AFTER he knew what actually happened (no matter how convoluted it may have been) in Greece (Source - posted here):

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 56 08d78a10

IMO Tyler is not a man who will say something that he doesn't mean or that he's not fully prepared to deliver. Always means always ...

Always means always. This gives me hope. Thank you!

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:06 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Alanna  Because Hannah knows we’re watching her sm playlist, like Tyler knows we’re watching his? Sm playing a role this season? Just playing devil’s advocate.

I think she would’ve been lukewarm after Greece regardless of who she chose because of this train wreck of a season. I think she found out about Haley in Greece, which IMO would’ve upset her even if she didnt choose Jed.
IA with you that Hannah would have been upset with the Jed/Haley situation even if Jed wasn’t F1, because right up until the last minute she was in love with Jed. She would still have felt betrayed. IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:36 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Chgohighlife I agree with your last sentence. It has always been difficult for me to see a reconciliation if Hannah dumped him. I was more speculating whether he was indeed F1 and we are being trolled by the show.

Is there anything in particular Tyler has done that has caused your change in tune? Dude definitely has the skills and the friends to pull off a SM con job, so if it were going to happen any season this would be the one. But I always go back to this show's producers not really bothering to go through that much trouble when it comes to off-camera things.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:41 am

IIRC (as told on their first 1-1 date) Tyler was put in the difficult position of making health decisions for his father who was unable to make them (perhaps in a coma). Tyler kept his father company through recovery as he considered whether or not "The Bachelor experience" was right for him, and it was with his father (a big fan of the show) that he watched Hannah's first season and it was his father who told Tyler to go get his girl. And Tyler said he "felt something he had never felt before" when he first saw Hannah. This is the foundation on which Tyler's feelings for Hannah were built.

IMO experiences like this - if you think something is "meant to be" - make a deep impression and create feelings which are very quick to shine and very slow to fade. It's hard for me to think that Tyler could let go of the hope of a reconciliation in something less than two months no matter how a "ugly" breakup might have been for him. The heart can hold out hope for a long time and can heal very quickly if given a chance to have what it wants.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:04 am

@Lucas15 it is also interesting that in Tyler's ABC bio it mentions something like "he'll know the one when he sees her because it will hit him in the face." Sometimes they will write the F1's bio in a way that links them to the lead or the onscreen story in some fashion. When you consider that Tyler seems to have accepted Hannah's mom's IG follow request as soon as he got his phone back, you have to wonder if something about the ending made him think things weren't over between him and Hannah.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:13 am

@msjr The show loves to drop Easter egg like clues about what will happened be seen during the season AND how that fits into the core story line of the season. IMO seeing Hannah for the first time did hit him in the face. Or heart...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:08 am

@msjr Well I’ve personally felt his sm and Matt’s were wonky all along. But then I had to ask myself why would Tyler need to use his friend to tell us his location at all times all summer? Well maybe because he’s always been F1 and knows he’s being watched.
Then I went back and looked at the spoilers re F1 and it doesn’t seem like anyone has any real evidence of Jed and Hannah being today this summer either. Even back when RS switched the spoiler, he only said the evidence for Jed is stronger than what he received for Tyler. Not that confident. And considering he changed the spoiler at the same time as the article drop I can’t help but feel that maybe we have all been played.

I also personally can’t see a reconciliation if Hannah dumped him but can see Tyler being F1 all along and TPTB Hannah and Tyler playing out a script with their social media, including the Playlists.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:26 pm

msjr wrote:@Lucas15 it is also interesting that in Tyler's ABC bio it mentions something like "he'll know the one when he sees her because it will hit him in the face." Sometimes they will write the F1's bio in a way that links them to the lead or the onscreen story in some fashion. When you consider that Tyler seems to have accepted Hannah's mom's IG follow request as soon as he got his phone back, you have to wonder if something about the ending made him think things weren't over between him and Hannah.

I seem to remember that Tyler’s dad said those exact words to Hannah as she was asking him if he thought that Tyler would be ready to commit...he said “ you can’t really control how or when it happens, it hits you right in the face, ...” ( maybe not exact quote but close enough ) and followed by saying he was scared because he sees it with Tyler.
So again the Father is the one who lays credence to his son’s feelings towards Hannah by saying these words. That and the ‘ this Is real’ ’ and ‘ seeing Hannah B in the flesh’’.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:04 pm

I think a lot of the general public still think she picks Tyler and didn't bother to follow up on RS updated spoiler. And a lot of unspoiled people think that's who she will pick. I keep seeing tweets and other comments on other social media platforms from people like "I hope she picks Tyler" & then people respond and say "don't worry she did". Or when you tell them she didn't pick him they be like "whattttt??".

I saw a tweet today from a girl that said her sister met him on the subway this week and told him she was rooting for him and then his face when he responded said it all..."haha thanks".

Social media will be very interesting come Monday and Tuesday
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 58 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye