SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by mercieme Wed May 08, 2019 12:34 am

@alwayscooking...I thought it could even be Garrett due to ahem to her bikini top matching during the alas bungee jumping. But Reddit folks thought it was Tyler. But we know it was Peter in that hot tub with her but is his hair that dark?

Also please do y’all think all these SCs were prior to HTD?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by nd4reality Wed May 08, 2019 12:35 am

Sorry but why is there a feeling that Luke will be f1?
I thought most think it will be Tyler based on stats.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed May 08, 2019 12:38 am

mercieme wrote:@alwayscooking...I thought it could even be Garrett due to ahem to her bikini top matching during the alas bungee jumping. But Reddit folks thought it was Tyler. But we know it was Peter in that hot tub with her but is his hair that dark?

Also please do y’all think all these SCs were prior to HTD?

Garrett or Peter would make more sense given their dates, I don't see how it would by Tyler given what dates they had.
Also I do think all the promo stuff was prior to HTD's since they are still filming.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 08, 2019 12:42 am

nd4reality wrote:Sorry but why is there a feeling that Luke will be f1?
Since I am a stat person I ruled him out based on the lack of the second SD which has been typical for 13 of 14 of the last Bettes. But some believe FIR common for the last four F1s & RS declaring him as front runner just before week 4 was filmed gives Luke the edge.

So I guess we will see if the stat holds more weight.

ETA - @alwayscooking makes sense...based on darker hair color, I am leaning towards Garrett but could very well be Peter.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 08, 2019 12:48 am

I don’t think it’s Garrett. I lightened both and IMO, Garrett has more stubble than the guy who she’s straddling. This kissing scene can happen after SD dinner, at a hot tub/sauna.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 12 057b0f10
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 12 19139610

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed May 08, 2019 12:49 am

nd4reality wrote:Sorry but why is there a feeling that Luke will be f1?

I'm just trying to run through all scenarios. Given what I've seen so far, I don't see Luke as F1, but then again TPTB could pull a Colton's season on Hannah, Cassie only received 1 1-1 date, and was kind of made to be the villian as she wasn't ready to be engaged, which made the girl drama. Kind of similar to Luke
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 08, 2019 12:51 am

Great job @sdmom lightening the SC  yes
Now it’s looking more like Tyler to me...geez.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 08, 2019 12:53 am

mercieme wrote:Great job @sdmom lightening the SC  yes
Now it’s looking more like Tyler to me...geez.

Oh, and she had a white ponytail holder when she’s with Garrett
The other one she just wrapped it into a bun.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 08, 2019 1:00 am

BACHELORETTE

SEASON -------ID'S
1-------------- 1
2-------------- 1
3 --------------1
4 --------------1
5 --------------1 -START OF LONGER SEASONS WAS SEASON 5
6 --------------2
7 --------------2
8 --------------2
9 --------------2
10 -------------2
11 -------------1
12 -------------2
13 -------------2
14 -------------2

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 08, 2019 1:06 am

Thanks Auntie....I didn’t realize the first 5 seasons only had 1SD...guessing due to short filming time.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed May 08, 2019 1:14 am

Aunties_Love wrote:BACHELORETTE

SEASON -------ID'S
1-------------- 1
2-------------- 1
3 --------------1
4 --------------1
5 --------------1 -START OF LONGER SEASONS WAS SEASON 5
6 --------------2
7 --------------2
8 --------------2
9 --------------2
10 -------------2
11 -------------1
12 -------------2
13 -------------2
14 -------------2

Season 11 Kaitlynn's, which was kind of a wonky season with Nick appearing. Other than that all in recent years have had 2
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed May 08, 2019 1:33 am

alwayscooking wrote:
mercieme wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Anyone know how many Ette seasons where the f1 only received 1 1-1 date?  

None this will be a first it it ever happened on the Ette season Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 12 2498057887

I just can't see Hannah not taking her f1 on a second 1-1.  

They didn't let Colton take Cassie on 2 dates, and they knew how into her he was. TPTB like to screw around with people. I'm sure Hannah will be no different, I''m sure they'll come up with some reason to try and keep her as far away from the one she wants until they can't sway her anymore. They like this BS and Drama they could care less if these people find love. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12