SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu May 09, 2019 7:47 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Another SC of this building.  I've spent a lot of time searching for this but no luck yet.  Watching it over in the preview, it sits out in a more wooded area, it also has the celtic cross cut out at the top of the pillar/towers, as well as the "cu sith" animal in the center.  It has a paved drive, so I'm wondering if its a hotel/Inn somewhere outside of Inverness.  

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 17 12310

I think if it's correct that I'm not sure this. It's called Strathallan Castle.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 17 Strath10

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2299

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by RizBiz Thu May 09, 2019 8:16 pm

Nice find franjo but I don’t think it is a match. However, the architecture is so very similar that I do think we should be concentrating our search in Scotland and not in the Netherlands.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu May 09, 2019 8:34 pm

Not sure if someone can zoom in the picture below on Luke's shirt. This is from the week2 RC that Fliess tweeted it. It kinda looks like the polka dot shirt to me. Maybe the red hole dress was that weeks RC. Might be to far away to tell though.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 09, 2019 8:41 pm

RizBiz wrote:Nice find franjo but I don’t think it is a match. However, the architecture is so very similar that I do think we should be concentrating our search in Scotland and not in the Netherlands.
Actually that castle is in Scotland near Edinburough, not Inverness area where we know the guys are staying and the dates all happened. there is a great distance between the two, IMO.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 17 2019-146

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Thu May 09, 2019 9:00 pm

Ummm... I think I posted that Strathallan was NOT a match. Very close In Architectural style and therefore a good find. Helps us to keep looking in Scotland rather than in the Netherlands, as some others had suggested.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 09, 2019 9:21 pm

RizBiz wrote:Ummm... I think I posted that Strathallan was NOT a match. Very close In Architectural style and therefore a good find. Helps us to keep looking in Scotland rather  than in the Netherlands, as some others had suggested.

Right on @RizBiz....please keep searching. I am sure you will find it soon enough since you were able to find Mike’s second SD location yes

I searched based on tip from poster alwayscooking to look for castles converted to hotels in/near Iverness but no luck yet.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu May 09, 2019 9:21 pm

RizBiz wrote:Ummm... I think I posted that Strathallan was NOT a match. Very close In Architectural style and therefore a good find. Helps us to keep looking in Scotland rather  than in the Netherlands, as some others had suggested.

I don't think it's a match either, close but the pillar's or towers are different. Look where Hannah is standing.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu May 09, 2019 9:23 pm

mercieme wrote:

Right on @RizBiz....please keep searching. I am sure you will find it soon enough since you were able to find Mike’s second SD location  yes

I searched based on tip from poster alwayscooking to look for castles converted to hotels in/near  Iverness but no luck yet.

I've been spent a lot of hours searching too. It has to be Scotland with that carved animal "Cu Sith" which is from Scottish mythology.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu May 09, 2019 9:24 pm

Do we know if Connor S got a 1-1 date at all?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu May 09, 2019 9:32 pm

^If he did probably the very first one.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 09, 2019 9:32 pm

@alwayscooking yay lady!!! Someone has got to find it...I am about to search for a list of all castles in Scotland laugh out loud. I mean the country is small, so can’t imagine there are thousands of castles there giggling

ETA - the spoiler site reported Connor was on a SD but no SCs to prove it yet. Also @smg2587 & myself think he might have actually gotten the first SD in Episode 2 vs Tyler G as deduced from the Fleiss tweet...we think Tyler G’s rose from that Fleiss tweet might have been a GD rose....we need SCs to validate this though but seems plausible to me because no way IMO Connor lasted that long without a SD, though IMO he was checked out by Latvia based on the way he looked in that leaked market GD pics.

@Blackhalo yep just saw your post...totally makes sense to me.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 09, 2019 9:44 pm

That was my point with my post.  Just backing you up and stating that IMO the castle is too far away from where the dates were to be in the running IMO.  I am certain it is in Scotland and pretty certain I may know....just trying to bring 3 and see if I can find the right angles.  Then again I may be in left field.

mercieme wrote:

Right on @RizBiz....please keep searching. I am sure you will find it soon enough since you were able to find Mike’s second SD location  yes

I searched based on tip from poster alwayscooking to look for castles converted to hotels in/near  Iverness but no luck yet.

The resort/castle/hotel that I sleuthed they were staying in has an older gothic castle on the grounds.  I just can't find the right angle to say 100% that it is the right one or not.

alwayscooking wrote:Do we know if Connor S got a 1-1 date at all?

No we don't right now.

BlackHalo wrote:^If he did probably the very first one.

mercieme wrote:@alwayscooking yay lady!!! Someone has got to find it...I am about to search for a list of all castles in Scotland laugh out loud. I mean the country is small, so can’t imagine there are thousands of castles there giggling

ETA - the spoiler site reported Connor was on a SD but no SCs to prove it yet. Also @smg2587 & myself think he might have actually gotten the first SD in Episode 2 vs Tyler G as deduced from the Fleiss tweet...we think Tyler G’s rose from that Fleiss tweet might have been a GD rose....we need SCs to validate this though but seems plausible to me because no way IMO Connor lasted that long without a SD, though IMO he was checked out by Latvia based on the way he looked in that leaked market GD pics.

@Blackhalo yep just saw your post...totally makes sense to me.
LOL about the castles @mercieme.  My family from Scotland is the Gordon's, Murray's and Campbells.  All have "family" castles and the families are called Atolls.  In the Gordon one, there are 50 castles alone split up in the various regions of the Highlands and surrounding islands.  Then add all the other ones.....CRIPES.  LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12