SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by luvstx Fri May 10, 2019 10:31 am

Congrats LouLou!! I tried too so know how hard that find was
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 11:00 am

@Loulou you are amazing  :claphands Thanks so much for finding it.

@alwayscooking & I got our butt kicked on this SC...it was so hard to find. So happy you found it. At least now we know that SC was in Inverness....that castle is remote y’all, gorgeous as it is IMO. No pics on trip advisor & nada when you search hotel castles in Inverness, phew Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 20 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri May 10, 2019 11:12 am

leys-castle.co.uk  Leys Castle on fringe of Inverness. Hurray!! Not many photos and no sm links I could find.  Now onto the hot tub LOL

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 11:32 am

alwayscooking wrote:I think this is Tyler and it has to be alone time on a group date, he has his kilt on.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 20 Ette1011

@alwayscooking, @Loulou just identified that castle in the Hannah wearing white dress with a rose as Leys castle in Inverness. I checked the Leys castle website & here is a picture of the bed post below. It looks like a match with your SC of Hannah/Tyler above. However lamp stands are different. I wonder if Hannah stayed in Leys castle & took Tyler back their after he won the GD Scottish Highland games. I think the guys were staying at the castle hotel that Auntie sleuthed few weeks back “Achnagairn Castle in Inverness”. Thoughts?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 20 6d675b10
Source: http://www.leys-castle.co.uk/Gallery/Weddings.aspx

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 10, 2019 11:53 am

mercieme wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:I think this is Tyler and it has to be alone time on a group date, he has his kilt on.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 20 Ette1011

@alwayscooking, @Loulou just identified that castle in the Hannah wearing white dress with a rose as Leys castle in Inverness. I checked the Leys castle website & here is a picture of the bed post below. It looks like a match with your SC of Hannah/Tyler above. However lamp stands are different. I wonder if Hannah stayed in Leys castle & took Tyler back their after he won the GD Scottish Highland games. I think the guys were staying at the castle hotel that Auntie sleuthed few weeks back “Achnagairn Castle in Inverness”. Thoughts?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 20 6d675b10
Source: http://www.leys-castle.co.uk/Gallery/Weddings.aspx

Weird on the castle that when you google Essich Castle that picture comes up but it's definitely Leys Castle. Thank goodness Loulou found that laugh out loud, not I can stop looking!
The room looks like a match to me, some of the rooms could have varying furniture, but the bed looks the same. Tyler has on a different shirt than he wore on at the games, it appears to be a black shirt and blue blazer with the kilt. I have no idea what Hannah is wearing but it's falling off whatever it is laugh out loud . Would she just take Tyler for the evening instead of all the guys for an after party at this point in filming or just maybe extra alone time with him?
If the guys were staying at Achnagairn Castle the RC was probably there, I'm going to go back and look at pics, I wonder if that SC of Connor S fits in there?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 12:16 pm

Ha @alwayscooking...from your SC of Tyler lifting Hannah up at the Episode 5 Scottish Highland games, it appears that was after he won that GD challenge. So yeah his price IMO was a visit to her room a la Scottish style in kilt laugh out loud Not sure you remember but Des during took Chris to her room for some alone time as well after he won some GD challenge....so there is precedent for this already.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 10, 2019 12:29 pm

Y’all great job! clapping! thumbsup

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 20 3f3c7210

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 10, 2019 12:34 pm

mercieme wrote:Ha @alwayscooking...from your SC of Tyler lifting Hannah up at the Episode 5 Scottish Highland games, it appears that was after he won that GD challenge. So yeah his price IMO was a visit to her room a la Scottish style in kilt laugh out loud Not sure you remember but Des during  took Chris to her room for some alone time as well after he won some GD challenge....so there is precedent for this already.

Okay, yes, I can see her taking him for alone time, that make sense.  Wonder if Tyler, and the other guys are sticking with tradition while wearing that kilt laugh out loud

Can't wait until Monday so we can get some new SC's!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 12:38 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
mercieme wrote:Ha @alwayscooking...from your SC of Tyler lifting Hannah up at the Episode 5 Scottish Highland games, it appears that was after he won that GD challenge. So yeah his price IMO was a visit to her room a la Scottish style in kilt laugh out loud Not sure you remember but Des during  took Chris to her room for some alone time as well after he won some GD challenge....so there is precedent for this already.

Okay, yes, I can see her taking him for alone time, that make sense.  

Can't wait until Monday so we can get some new SC's!

But to your earlier point, what in the world is she wearing....just a black robe with what under it???? I ask because the lightened SC that sdmom just made is making my imagination run wild so let me just put this to rest & move on to something else cantstopl

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 10, 2019 12:52 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 20 12210

This one concerns me, this is where she's saying she's falling in love, and I think everyone agrees that it is Jed. Do you think she is actually saying that to him? We've speculated that this would be the evening portion of his second 1-1 date, right before HTD's, but if she is saying that to him would she then let him go the next week? I know there's the twitter activity, but this SC is bugging me. Then I just can't see them leaving his face in there which so easily recognizable if there was really something there. Reminds me of Rachel's season when she said she was falling in love in an ITM after HTD's, but that wasn't show until a little later and there was no way to know who it was other than the shirt she was wearing.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 12:57 pm

@alwayscooking “I am falling in love” vs “I am in love with you”. Yep she can let go of anyone she says the former to IMO...that HTD hug from the fan vids with Jed was lack luster IMO. Heck she may have left her heart somewhere else a la the other Bettes that claimed they knew by HTD....we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 10, 2019 1:01 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

I think it’s in Scotland because of Mike’s rose. But Tyler doesn’t have one (I circled both men), so did he get a GD rose? If not, who did?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 20 E617e610

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12