SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by smg2587 Fri May 10, 2019 1:04 pm

sdmom wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

I think it’s in Scotland because of Mike’s rose. But Tyler doesn’t have one (I circled both men), so did he get a GD rose? If not, who did?

8 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 21 E617e610

I thought it was Scotland to but I question it now because Luke doesn't seem to have a rose in the picture and he got the other 1on1 there. So it might not be Scotland.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by sdmom Fri May 10, 2019 1:32 pm

@smg2587 so it’s either ep 3 or ep 6 where Mike got a GD but both Tyler and Luke didn’t get a rose pre RC.

If it’s Ep 3, does it look like the mansion?
If it’s Ep 6, that means Mike got roses in ep 5 and 6, then got eliminated in Ep 7?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 1:34 pm

@sdmom @smg2587 the key to the SC is Devin. He is sitting on the far right in that SC where he is cut out.

We know they went to Scotland, Latvia, then Netherlands. Here is SC from alwayscooking with Devin in Europe (Inverness IMO) Per pics released by RS & the spoiler sites, the following 9 guys were in Latvia: Connor, Dustin, Dylan, Luke, Mike, Jed, Tyler, with Peter & Garrett both getting SDs.

So in all likelihood the SC of Hannah in the white thin strap dress with guys was in Scotland IMO if RS & the spoiler sites are right about only 9 guys making it to Latvia. Mike wore his rose because he had a SD in Scotland. For whatever reason, Luke is not wearing a rose....we know that during his SD in Scotland per the promo was where he had that tense conversation with Hannah where she was shown saying that she needs him to be fully committed & he responded with I don’t know if can get there...which could be producer mis-direction IMO.
alwayscooking wrote:8 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 21 Ette6910
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 10, 2019 1:36 pm

@sdmom The guys are dressed for warmer weather IMO, so I'm gonna say it's episode 3 while they are still in LA. We had good weather while they were here.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 10, 2019 1:41 pm

@mercieme if in Scotland, who got the GD?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 10, 2019 1:43 pm

mercieme wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
mercieme wrote:Ha @alwayscooking...from your SC of Tyler lifting Hannah up at the Episode 5 Scottish Highland games, it appears that was after he won that GD challenge. So yeah his price IMO was a visit to her room a la Scottish style in kilt laugh out loud Not sure you remember but Des during  took Chris to her room for some alone time as well after he won some GD challenge....so there is precedent for this already.

Okay, yes, I can see her taking him for alone time, that make sense.  

Can't wait until Monday so we can get some new SC's!

But to your earlier point, what in the world is she wearing....just a black robe with what under it???? I ask because the lightened SC that sdmom just made is making my imagination run wild so let me just put this to rest & move on to something else cantstopl

I am wondering if that is some kind of coat or cloak. It had to be cold there and it would make more sense to me than a robe.

alwayscooking wrote:8 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 21 12210

This one concerns me, this is where she's saying she's falling in love, and I think everyone agrees that it is Jed.  Do you think she is actually saying that to him?  We've speculated that this would be the evening portion of his second 1-1 date, right before HTD's,  but if she is saying that to him would she then let him go the next week?  I know there's the twitter activity, but this SC is bugging me.  Then I just can't see them leaving his face in there which so easily recognizable if there was really something there.  Reminds me of Rachel's season when she said she was falling in love in an ITM after HTD's, but that wasn't show until a little later and there was no way to know who it was other than the shirt she was wearing.

I think that is one of those editing tricks. I doubt she would just tell any guy, particularly that early on. I wonder if she was having one of those chats with CH?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 10, 2019 1:47 pm

@Sprite on this SC, you can see the man’s face . It’s not CH

8 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 21 E12a1210

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 10, 2019 2:07 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I counted 9 guys here in this , if you can’t see, click Enlarge. RC or after GD?

8 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 21 9600a110

Also, Peter is shown here, but I am not sure if he’s also in that scene, or was edited to look that way.

8 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 21 D2a23e10

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 2:08 pm

sdmom wrote:@mercieme if in Scotland, who got the GD?
Tyler based on him in her room IMO.
I am actually not sure it’s Scotland any more....that room in the SC looks very European style to me with door & piano in the corner. Devin being there is throwing me off. Also I brought these SCs from sdmom forward from Page 2 of this thread...it appears Grant in the same SC & he was eliminated in Scotland as we know from the spoiler sites.

sdmom wrote:@mercieme good catch!

I lightened the Sc with ch, but can’t get a good look at her earrings. But lipstick color looks the same in both

8 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 21 9b949a10
8 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 21 Caf7cf10

8 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 21 1c4eed10

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 10, 2019 2:11 pm

@mercieme now I think it’s Ep 3 after GD, because guys are way too casual. No one but Mike wearing a tie.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri May 10, 2019 2:14 pm

I think it must be a RC cocktail party since Mike already has a rose on.  CMIIW but I don't think most GD roses are worn by the 'winner' as soon as they are handed out.

I also think that that 'organ' and pipe above it is a clue that it isn't the mansion and must be in Europe as it's very European.

Last edited by luvstx on Fri May 10, 2019 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incorrect info)
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 2:15 pm

@sdmom...I think you are right that Pete is also there...the brown banister in Peter’s SC matches the one in the room with the other guys. With Grant being there, that’s 10 guys & we are missing Garrett & Jed. But we do see Garrett in another SC with Devin & Devin is wearing the same suit (grey with black shirt) in the same SC that you have him as #8. I will find the Garrett/Devin SC and add to this post later. All we are missing is Jed and you have the 11 guys remaining in Scotland for Episode 5.

GuardianAngel wrote:
From
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5103-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers#1378559

Aunties_Love wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
smg2587 wrote:New preview from people.
https://people.com/tv/hannah-brown-confronts-bachelorette-contestant-girlfriend-teaser?

Why she confronted Scott. Her asking Luke if something is real. Luke fighting with someone in the same shirt he is talking to Hannah in. Mike confronting someone about objectifying a woman. Why show a potential kiss with Jed and not the actual kiss? Really want to know who she is kissing when she is wearing the red shirt and why Chris Harrison is comforting her on what looks to be the same date? Looks like we have another 'fight' date like she had on Colton's season. Looks like in Scotland in Kilts for the group date they show Tyler and Connor S. doing one.

@GypsySarah Thoughts and prayers with you. Hope this season will distract you.

8 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 21 2019-131

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12