SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by mercieme Sun May 12, 2019 3:24 pm

@alwayscooking...IA with you though it’s still possible she declared she was falling in love just before giving him his HTD rose on their second SD. I did ask if FD SCs could be included in the season promo...some folks thought we only have SCs till HTDs.

Per RS/spoiler sites, Jed had the beach date at the hotel they were staying for his second SD daytime activity but we need the location of the night time portion of that date to analyze and rule out that second SD as the possibility of where she made the love declaration. It could very well be that they returned to Hannah’s hotel for the night portion so I can do a search of the hotel that RS released thst producers stayed at & also the hotel where the guys stayed at  & see if there’s a match with our SC.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by alwayscooking Sun May 12, 2019 3:32 pm

I"ve lightened this one of Tyler to see what he is wearing it it looks like a shawl collar jacket, this has to be from the evening portion of his 2nd 1-1 date or FD's as well.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 28 Ette7211
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 28 Ette7212

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 12, 2019 3:37 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I"ve lightened this one of Tyler to see what he is wearing it it looks like a shawl collar jacket, this has to be from the evening portion of his 2nd 1-1 date or FD's as well.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 28 Ette7211
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 28 Ette7212

@alwayscooking...it’s the dinner portion of their Episode 4 1st SD in Rhode Island, before they left for the Jake Owens concert.....credit to @smg2587 who spotted the jacket....Tyler IMO must have given her his jacket to wear...maybe he noticed she was cold...chivalry is not dead....his mama raised him well :yes: .......jmho

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun May 12, 2019 3:40 pm

Did 'we' ever figure out where the piano shot was taken and with whom?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 12, 2019 3:41 pm

luvstx wrote:Did 'we' ever figure out where the piano shot was taken and with whom?  
It was with Jed baby, outfit and pillow matching another SC of him with Hannah Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 28 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun May 12, 2019 3:53 pm

mercieme wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:I"ve lightened this one of Tyler to see what he is wearing it it looks like a shawl collar jacket, this has to be from the evening portion of his 2nd 1-1 date or FD's as well.

@alwayscooking...it’s the dinner portion of their Episode 4 1st SD in Rhode Island, before they left for the Jake Owens concert.....credit to @smg2587 who spotted the jacket....Tyler IMO must have given her his jacket to wear...maybe he noticed she was cold...chivalry is not dead....his mama raised him well :yes: .......jmho

I'm confused laugh out loud   I thought he wore a tan suit and black shirt and Hannah was wearing a black dress on that date? This is also where he is saying he could be getting down on one knee at the end
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 12, 2019 4:15 pm

@alwayscooking....@blackhalo in the SM thread broke down what Tyler said about proposing as follows:
“I see myself at the end of this getting down on one knee” - Tyler voice over when Hannah was shown kissing John Paul Jones
“I have no doubt in my mind that i can be the guy getting on one knee” - Tyler said directly to Hannah in SC of him wearing black shirt and Hannah wearing his tan jacket. I suspect this was in response to Hannah asking him a direct question about their relationship.

If you watch the promo in slo mo, it’s more obvious it’s Tyler’s concert jacket..you can see better that it’s a big jacket just hanging on her...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun May 12, 2019 4:46 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Bringing this forward. I'm convinced now she's talking to Jed. The background is the same to me. There is a glow in the background and you can see the same glow. Plus the sideburns and light scruff match the s/cap posted by @alwayscooking IMHO.

GuardianAngel wrote:Has it been sleuthed who she's talking to? Sorry if I missed it along the way.

This is when she's saying "everything around me was spinning" You can see part of his face.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 28 Captur48

A shot of her spinning in the street not sure who that is. Would that be who she's talking to?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 28 Captur49

Sounds like it was spliced ..."But it was in that moment that I looked at you" Clearly a different red dress and hairstyle.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 28 Captu201

"I'm falling in love with you" Same red dress that has a collar as in the first s/cap

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 28 Captur50

alwayscooking wrote:Okay, so this is Jed saying he's falling in love with Hannah, look at the background of this
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 28 12110

snipped

Then the SC's of Hannah in the red have to be from FD's
.  I just doubt she would be saying she's falling in love with someone on her second 1-1 date in Ep 7, then it's HTD's and we know it's not from that.  
Just a thought regarding the bolded/red; wasn't the preview out BEFORE the FD's happened?  I just can't remember the date that teh preview came out.  can someone tell me to refresh my mind?  Thanks.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 12, 2019 4:57 pm

@Aunties_Love the season preview was released on Monday May 6th at the reunion show. So after FS dates which concluded with Luke’s FS on Saturday May 4th per RS?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 12, 2019 6:09 pm

I don't have much to add but looking at those caps of Tyler, he is gorgeous. Wow.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun May 12, 2019 6:47 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 28 A1f45deb-6b34-4281-a1a8-47d1eff884e1Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 28 29a99a8b-a9dc-46aa-8d86-4a013ef43a77I hope this works. But imo this could b the same GD as bricks and window edge
Look the same.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon May 13, 2019 11:56 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 28 Cc10
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 28 Cc110
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 28 Cc210
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=_SVffYxWW-k

Last edited by alwayscooking on Tue May 14, 2019 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12