SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 14, 2019 6:46 pm

mercieme wrote:@Aunties_Love the season preview was released on Monday May 6th at the reunion show. So after FS dates which concluded with Luke’s FS on Saturday May 4th per RS?
Maybe I should ask, are we talking about the red dress that she wore with Luke? If so, that one was out in the preview done by People Magazine May 2.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Loulou Tue May 14, 2019 6:52 pm

Imo it is difficult to determine the meaning of Tyler’s lack of time in ep1 due to the last 5 season the F1 rec the FIR. TP had to show their interaction to justify her decision.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue May 14, 2019 8:02 pm

This is from the stats thread @Aunites_Love posted about f1 getting 1-1 time.  Some have said this season reminds them of Des' season since Luke the front runner leaves.  The one season that the f1 did NOT talk to the lead was Season 9, Desiree's season.

STATS ON NIGHT ONE TALKING WITH LEAD

SEASON------FINAL?
1------------1,2,3,4
2------------1,2,3
3------------1,2,3,4
4------------1,2,3,4
5------------1,2,4
6------------1,2,3,4
7------------1,2
8------------1,2,3,4
9------------2,3
10-----------1,2,3,4
11-----------1,3----NICK F2 STARTED LATE
12-----------1,2,3,4
13-----------1,2,3,4
14-----------1,2,3,4
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue May 14, 2019 8:21 pm

Loulou wrote:Imo it is difficult to determine the meaning of Tyler’s lack of time in ep1 due to the last 5 season the F1 rec the FIR. TP had to show their interaction to justify her decision.

This plus they were a few weeks out from finishing filming when this one was being edited most likely. As I stated before not all the old rules will apply this season at least not the early episodes.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue May 14, 2019 9:23 pm

All of the spoiled F3s would be great F1s.
Pilot, country singer, model/ builder.
They are all hot.
We know Peter is not the F1 at this point, but he would be a great Bachelor as would Tyler or Jed.
It’s a win win for all this season❤ Especially Hannah.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 14, 2019 9:43 pm

laugh out loud did hannah do a colton at the FS and palm the camera guy in that red jacket after she yelled at i assume Luke P! Go Hannah!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 14, 2019 9:57 pm

Just catching up on threads and all I can say is wow you all rock

Thanks everyone for all the great sleuthing!!

The boat ride back several pages reminded me of Kaitlyn and Shawn.

Everything to me is pointing to Jed and the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 15, 2019 9:16 am

So the scene of Cameron & Tyler’s “confrontation” is from next week’s GD.

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 35 6d209c10
Source

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 35 9ee51510
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed May 15, 2019 9:20 am

^^^ Good catch!!^^
So did Tyler not get any time with Hannah on night one?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed May 15, 2019 9:23 am

^^ I am not sure Cam and Tyler had a confrontation. The editing was spliced and diced to look that way. But the voices on the screen are voiceovers. And when they did the pan back it looked like it was Garrett and Cam talking. But then the went to this close up of Tyler yet the words heard aren’t from that actual scene.

There is a lot in the promo that tries to put Tyler in scenes that look to be drama with him in them. But most are just shots of him with voice overs, nothing with his name in them or him having an actual confrontation with anyone. This scene, the scene of him coming out of the hotel room (looks like he is just trying to figure out the commotion), the Hannah upset scene that we think is really about Luke. Just a lot of smoke and mirrors in the preview and a lot trying to show like Tyler was in drama but I am not sure he actually was in any.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 15, 2019 9:34 am

alwayscooking wrote:^^^ Good catch!!^^
So did Tyler not get any time with Hannah on night one?

@alwayscooking seems like so girl IMO due to Scott drama, at least we know they didn’t cut out the convo, it probably just didn’t happen.
@sbolduc yep...the spoiler site broke that scene down....Tyler was inserted deliberately into that SC. Begs the question...why the mis-direction. I won’t be surprised if Cam drama overshadows that GD party & Tyler gets no time with Hannah again...already prepared that they won’t show any time with him & Hannah till Episode 3...i do hope this is not case....we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 15, 2019 10:35 am

Whatever happened or didn't happen early on, he got the one on one in Episode 4 and they appeared to be having a great time.  From then on, the SCs we have seen show IMO a lot of chemistry and fun.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12