SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Loulou Thu May 16, 2019 3:13 am

I know some folks thought the sc of Luke and garret arguing was in Latvia but imo its Netherland grand hotel Amrah as windows match. This would explain the both sc the guys arguing and 2 roses and the above sc of Luke and Hannah kissing in another room but same hotel.  Sorry don’t know how to bring sc over but if u google grand hotel amrah and look at images several photos of the matching windows.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 16, 2019 3:16 am

Jaybird wrote:
Sprite wrote:Could this be one of those dates where they are filming something? Like a soap opera where they have to act out the scenes? I don't know why, but I just don't see her being so aggressive. Just watch her prove me wrong.

@Sprite you hit on a good prediction IMO for what I was thinking. This scenery and dress are too similar to be separate times, but the hot n heavy with two men seems a little more beast mode than I would expect from Hannah Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 39 3806527698 a group date acting scene seems plausible :claphands

there are so many screen caps with her on top of guys so imo she is hannah in beast mode bachette laugh out loud i love it!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu May 16, 2019 3:42 am

@Aunties_Love Right now the only thing we have on episode 3 looks like the first group date of the episode. The one with John Paul in a hospital gown. Jason Briggs and his wife where apparently apart of that. In this picture it looks and John Paul, Jonathan, Kevin, Matteo, Tyler C and others seem to be on it. Can't really see who all is in it.
alwayscooking wrote:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 39 Cc510
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=_SVffYxWW-k

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu May 16, 2019 3:55 am

watched the promo in slow mo and the guy with brown shoes and orange? Tshirt is Jed
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 16, 2019 5:23 am

smg2587 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:So did Luke P have a date here or is this a cocktail party? at the grand hotel amrath the Hague

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 39 Cc1810
alwayscooking SC

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 39 Cor-ruys_19

www.amrathkurhaus.com/en/conference-rooms.html

Good find. That's actually where they stayed in the Netherlands. With this its hard because Luke likes to repeat outfits. This jacket and a polka dot dress shirt he wear on multiple occasions it seems like. If this is the same location it looks like the 3on1 in the Netherlands.

would the 3 on 1 be before htds? the 2 roses could be for the 2 guys that go to home towns?? which place was the last city before htds??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu May 16, 2019 7:20 am

Loulou wrote:I know some folks thought the sc of Luke and garret arguing was in Latvia but imo its Netherland grand hotel Amrah as windows match. This would explain the both sc the guys arguing and 2 roses and the above sc of Luke and Hannah kissing in another room but same hotel.  Sorry don’t know how to bring sc over but if u google grand hotel amrah and look at images several photos of the matching windows.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 39 Ette5710

I think this is the SCap you are referring to.  I spent quite a bit of time yesterday viewing pictures of the Grand Hotel Amrah and could not find windows that matched.  Did you find windows that had the stained glass at the top and the cross-hatching in the bottom?  I just couldn't find it.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu May 16, 2019 7:43 am

sdmom wrote:Piano man is Luke, because Hannah has the same dress.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 39 2b66e410

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_SVffYxWW-k

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 39 B59d9e10

These two Scaps are still bothering me. I do love the theory (sorry...forget who put it forth!) that these are staged scenes that are part of a GD activity.

But I do not think these are the same guys. I am not convinced that the couches match (the detail on the couch in the second cap is hard to find on the couch in the first cap) but, more importantly, the covers on the radiators/heating unit behind them doesn't match with those in the piano cap. The ones in the piano SC are oriented in a diamond pattern and the ones in the couch scene are in a horizontal pattern (hope that makes sense as I don't know how to draw those red circles you guys use!!)
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu May 16, 2019 7:54 am

Sprite wrote:Could this be one of those dates where they are filming something? Like a soap opera where they have to act out the scenes? I don't know why, but I just don't see her being so aggressive. Just watch her prove me wrong.

I think you could be right on this Sprite. Take a look at this sc again...

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 39 2b66e410

Look towards the ceiling. Looks like there are theatrical spots/lights towards the ceiling that are on a permanent rod. Don't think that they usually construct those kinds of things when on location (though I know they have the mansion wired like that).
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 16, 2019 11:36 am

I don't know. To me there is just something off about this picture. I mean if I was so hot for someone, I wouldn't climb up on a piano to make out when I have a conveniently placed sofa. For one, how the hell did she get up there on top of him wearing that short skirt without flashing everyone? More likely would be a makeout on the couch or pressed up against the piano. It just seems highly theatrical and staged. Doesn't mean the producers didn't suggest something like that, but it just seems rather forced and fake to me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu May 16, 2019 11:50 am

Sprite wrote:I don't know. To me there is just something off about this picture. I mean if I was so hot for someone, I wouldn't climb up on a piano to make out when I have a conveniently placed sofa. For one, how the hell did she get up there on top of him wearing that short skirt without flashing everyone? More likely would be a makeout on the couch or pressed up against the piano. It just seems highly theatrical and staged. Doesn't mean the producers didn't suggest something like that, but it just seems rather forced and fake to me.
I agree sprite.. I think it’s acting.. probably a group date! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu May 16, 2019 12:40 pm

Good eyes all of you. So this might be the second group date in episode 3. That other date looked acting base as well but more comedy.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu May 16, 2019 12:48 pm

smg2587 wrote:Good eyes all of you. So this might be the second group date in episode 3. That other date looked acting base as well but more comedy.  

Or different scenes in the acting like a soap opera. Would be surprised if there were two acting GDs in one city.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12