SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 16, 2019 1:42 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Good eyes all of you. So this might be the second group date in episode 3. That other date looked acting base as well but more comedy.  

Or different scenes in the acting like a soap opera. Would be surprised if there were two acting GDs in one city.

IIRC tptb have had these "acting" dates early on when there are a lot of cast members to participate. What better place than LA to have an acting date? Maybe Episode 3?

I remember Ali's guys making a music video in an industrial part of LA, then there is the famous "right reasons" dance off with Des and her guys at a vineyard near the mansion. There are probably others, I can't think of right now.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 16, 2019 10:01 pm

sdmom wrote:Piano man is Luke, because Hannah has the same dress.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 40 2b66e410

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_SVffYxWW-k

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 40 B59d9e10

Just catching up and as mentioned the couch was sleuthed, so sorry can't remember by who that matched the red pillows on the couch. Although it looks slightly different in these two caps, you can see where I indicated arrows, the same type of wall material in both pics. They could have easily moved the couch to another wall between the two s/caps. The white frame on the couch looks the same to me as well.

Good speculation @Sprite, that makes total sense that it might be a fake Soap Opera stage.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 40 Captu202

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 40 Captu203

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu May 16, 2019 10:33 pm

Hi, can  any one determine what is under the piano near legs and seat?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri May 17, 2019 1:16 am

Ok think I’ve found the piano venue - rlb.lv riga Latvian society house - gold room. Can someone pls have a look and maybe paste a photo. Thanks

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 17, 2019 1:26 am

Loulou wrote:Ok think I’ve found the piano venue - rlb.lv riga Latvian society house - gold room. Can someone pls have a look and maybe paste a photo. Thanks

Way to go @Loulou....you rock :claphands

Here are the pics....air vents that GA circled in her post above are visible in second pic

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 40 88fa7b10
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 40 Cd520910
Source for both pics

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 17, 2019 1:39 am

mercieme wrote:
Loulou wrote:Ok think I’ve found the piano venue - rlb.lv riga Latvian society house - gold room. Can someone pls have a look and maybe paste a photo. Thanks

Way to go @Loulou....you rock :claphands

Here are the pics....air vents that GA circled in her post above are visible in second pic

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 40 88fa7b10
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 40 Cd520910
Source for both pics

Add to that:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 40 Captu202

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 40 029_inta_photography_rlb
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 40 024_inta_photography_rlb
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 40 Zelta_zale_3

https://www.traveloutthere.com/riga/latvian-society-house
https://ettf.info/reception-and-gala-dinner-isc2018

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Fri May 17, 2019 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 17, 2019 1:40 am

@Loulou great find!

Also, confirmation that it's not an acting date? Because the activity for Latvia was the market place and the arm wrestling thing right? From the pics that were released, guys on that date were Tyler, Dylan, Connor S, Dustin, Mike, Luke and Jed (not pictured but seen in the promo on the date). The 1-1's went to Garrett and Peter. So I guess we can try to start narrowing down piano guy from the bolded. Do we know who went home in Latvia? Because I think we'd be safe in eliminating them from the list. I doubt she'd be making out with any guy like that just to send him home at the next RC.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 17, 2019 1:48 am

@ReneeM...Luke & Jed were at the Latvia market place as well per the spoiler site IG pic.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwFCP97gxjW/
So was there another activity post the market tour???

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 17, 2019 1:51 am

@mercieme I included them, they're just not bolded for the piano man list because we already saw their makeout session times and it's not on the piano laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 17, 2019 1:52 am

Remember earlier on I think it’s @mercieme who said the piano guy seems to have dark skin, and now We have the confirmation of the location and Mike is on that date. So, could the piano guy be Mike?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 17, 2019 1:53 am

ReneeM wrote:@mercieme I included them, they're just not bolded for the piano man list because we already saw their makeout session times and it's not on the piano laugh out loud.
Ok thanks....makes sense...so who the heck is the piano man....geez laugh out loud
@sdmom...I was thinking of the hands at the time...but not sure anymore.

ETA - @ReneeM - Dustin & Dylan for sure were cut in Latvia. Spoiler sites reported that Connor S made it to the Netherlands & was eliminated on a date, very doubtful IMO...no SC yet to validate this.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 17, 2019 2:05 am

Can I hope it’s Tyler laugh out loud - piano guys shoes remind me of Tyler’s

ETA maybe they are dancing and then fall onto the piano hehe
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12