SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 17, 2019 2:10 am

I think I have found the right building but can't get inside to know if it is it as I don't know what it is called.  I do know that the upstairs windows match up to the ones in the pic below:

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 41 Ette5710
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

This one seems to match the windows, the building opposite that you can see in the pic and also the red/white flag theme in the flags nearby.  There are 2 red and whites, one checkered pattern and one stripes.

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 41 2019-147

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 41 Nether10
source

what do you think?????????

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Loulou Fri May 17, 2019 2:18 am

So clothes match for riga central market and drinking/sampling alcohol so I’m guessing piano is from night portion of GD. The guys eliminated in latva are Dylan, Dustin, Connor s. Imo Not sure if she would b kissing a guy like this if intending to elimate and had no 1-1? Looking at sc and media which isn’t a lot skinny leg guys imo are more likely to b Connor s and Tyler. ????

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri May 17, 2019 2:26 am

@Aunties_love imo it’s the grand hotel amrath Netherlands. Sorry for double post

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 17, 2019 2:38 am

Loulou wrote:@Aunties_love imo it’s the grand hotel amrath Netherlands. Sorry for double post
Yea, I thought that too, but the windows don't match. Also there are no flags outside. I been all over that dang site and no where was there a flag outside that has only red and white.

Not only that but I have been through about 2,000 pics on the hotel too but can't see a match....all the lower window area doesn't have the grid lines in it. Just the upper areas where the stained glass is. So frustrated.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri May 17, 2019 2:45 am

Ha ha @Aunties_love I’m hearing u. I’ll go back and have a look as well.

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 17, 2019 2:51 am

Loulou wrote:Ha ha @Aunties_love I’m hearing u. I’ll go back and have a look as well.
Since some feel that the "latvia" flag is flying, since it is red/white, IMO we are looking at somewhere around that place that I found or the Binnenhof Plaza right near the flags. Both have what looks like stained glass at the top and the rest of the windows are gridlined.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2019 3:22 am

The windows look exactly like the ones in the peace palace to me, but there are no flags around it no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 am

yana_bach wrote:The windows look exactly like the ones in the peace palace to me, but there are no flags around it no idea
Yea, I know....seen close to 6,000 pics of the Hague right now on various sites like google and Travelocity. So tired of looking for windows or murals, think my eyesight is going weird.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 17, 2019 5:41 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Can I hope it’s Tyler laugh out loud - piano guys shoes remind me of Tyler’s

ETA maybe they are dancing and then fall onto the piano hehe
Honestly this is the part I’m most curious about. Not really who she’s kissing, but how exactly they ended up on top of the piano laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri May 17, 2019 7:58 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Loulou wrote:@Aunties_love imo it’s the grand hotel amrath Netherlands. Sorry for double post
Yea, I thought that too, but the windows don't match.  Also there are no flags outside.  I been all over that dang site and no where was there a flag outside that has only red and white.

Not only that but I have been through about 2,000 pics on the hotel too but can't see a match....all the lower window area doesn't have the grid lines in it.  Just the upper areas where the stained glass is.  So frustrated.

I, too, could never find a match to the windows with the Grand Hotel Amrath. And I looked hard yesterday!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri May 17, 2019 8:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
sdmom wrote:Piano man is Luke, because Hannah has the same dress.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 41 2b66e410

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_SVffYxWW-k

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 41 B59d9e10

Just catching up and as mentioned the couch was sleuthed, so sorry can't remember by who that matched the red pillows on the couch. Although it looks slightly different in these two caps, you can see where I indicated arrows, the same type of wall material in both pics. They could have easily moved the couch to another wall between the two s/caps. The white frame on the couch looks the same to me as well.

Good speculation @Sprite, that makes total sense that it might be a fake Soap Opera stage.

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 41 Captu202

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 41 Captu203

GA, I will still politely disagree that these two places are the same.

The gridwork on those radiators is different. One runs diagonally and one runs horizontally.

And look at the wall behind the couch. They are bars or sconces on it that aren't in the piano room and there is a horizontal chair rail that I don't see in the other room.

It may not matter, could still be the same place and date but different room, but I don't think these rooms match. The pillows could just be provided by the producers.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri May 17, 2019 8:02 am

Loulou wrote:Ok think I’ve found the piano venue - rlb.lv riga Latvian society house - gold room. Can someone pls have a look and maybe paste a photo. Thanks

You totally rock, LouLou!!! Thanks for the fabulous sleuthing!! :sending flowers
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12