SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Sprite Thu May 23, 2019 11:36 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
mercieme wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Sorry for the double post, but just noticed while making these SC's Tyler is sitting next to Hannah on the GD.  
Also, I question Luke being a front runner at this point given how he is dressed on the GD.  Usually the top guys aren't dressed so foolishly, Luke is in gym clothes with that dorky headband and Peter is in a tux, it's just so reminiscent of Ashley and JP's photo shoot.
Girl....Tyler baby is always situated right beside Hannah for realz....roller derby date, now this upcoming Episode 3 date & the Latvia market GD. Did the guys know he was all in & just let him run away with this???

Some eager beaver fan account already has a fan video of their limited on screen interactions so far and the hand placement on Hannah to steady her as she was leaving the room after berating the guys for always having drama with each other & not thinking of her was quite prominent in that fan video. Those fan accounts are gonna go ballistic post Episode 4 laugh out loud

I was wondering that myself while making the SC's and seeing again, Tyler next to Hannah.  In all the post show interviews that all they guys have done over time,  they all say they kind of know who the lead is interested in.  Now, when you see the post show friendship with this season guys on SM, makes you wonder if they were all good with it and just filling their roll.  I don't think I've ever seen a season where the f2 guys follow each other and have made comments to each other on SM, has anyone else?

I don't know about commenting on SM since neither of them are that much into SM...and this was in 2010 before it was so prevalent...but Roberto and Chris Lambton were buddies and still get together occasionally. They just don't over share.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 24, 2019 12:07 am

Sprite wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
mercieme wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Sorry for the double post, but just noticed while making these SC's Tyler is sitting next to Hannah on the GD.  
Also, I question Luke being a front runner at this point given how he is dressed on the GD.  Usually the top guys aren't dressed so foolishly, Luke is in gym clothes with that dorky headband and Peter is in a tux, it's just so reminiscent of Ashley and JP's photo shoot.
Girl....Tyler baby is always situated right beside Hannah for realz....roller derby date, now this upcoming Episode 3 date & the Latvia market GD. Did the guys know he was all in & just let him run away with this???

Some eager beaver fan account already has a fan video of their limited on screen interactions so far and the hand placement on Hannah to steady her as she was leaving the room after berating the guys for always having drama with each other & not thinking of her was quite prominent in that fan video. Those fan accounts are gonna go ballistic post Episode 4 laugh out loud

I was wondering that myself while making the SC's and seeing again, Tyler next to Hannah.  In all the post show interviews that all they guys have done over time,  they all say they kind of know who the lead is interested in.  Now, when you see the post show friendship with this season guys on SM, makes you wonder if they were all good with it and just filling their roll.  I don't think I've ever seen a season where the f2 guys follow each other and have made comments to each other on SM, has anyone else?

I don't know about commenting on SM since neither of them are that much into SM...and this was in 2010 before it was so prevalent...but Roberto and Chris Lambton were buddies and still get together occasionally. They just don't over share.

Now that you mention that I seem to recall they were friends. But wasn't there an interview that Chris L did where he said he knew he was in the friend zone, that he wasn't feeling it with Ali either.?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 24, 2019 1:22 am

alwayscooking wrote:
Sprite wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Now that you mention that I seem to recall they were friends.  But wasn't there an interview that Chris L did where he said he knew he was in the friend zone, that he wasn't feeling it with Ali either.?

They both said that they thought it would be Frank and were surprised when they were the final two.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 24, 2019 9:35 am

I'm really curious on what Tyler and Hannah did for the first part of his 1-1 date, we have no SC's at all, just videos from fans that were at the concert.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri May 24, 2019 12:14 pm

Tyler is a prime example of hidden F1 because his dates with Hannah are barely in the promos.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri May 24, 2019 2:39 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:
luvstx wrote:I may have found another location...

This image is from the Mauritshuis Museum in The Hague:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 50 Mauritshuis-royal-picture

And I think the painting in the back right corner, the frame above it and the door to the right may match this cap:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 50 Ette1810

So maybe the RC in Episode 7 right before HTDS.

Maybe someone who knows how to do the circling 'thing' could help me be clearer on this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

We still haven't figured out the context of this screencap with Hannah in Amsterdam. I believe she is saying something in the promo (through her tears) like she's "nervous". We suspect, though haven't confirmed, that there is no CP and RC in this episode. Could this be after letting Mike go during the evening portion of the date? Or evening portion of Tyler or Jed one on ones? Do we have anymore clues or has RS spilled anything on this? Just curious.

I thought I recognized the painting, but It's confusing at this point. I didn't think there would be a CP. Mike got eliminated on the date, Peter and Luke got roses in Gouda (there were 2 roses on the table). Could it be the evening portion of the date with Tyler? He had his 1-on-1 in Den Haag.

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 24, 2019 3:03 pm

^^^ We have this SC of Tyler and Hannah, that has to fit in somewhere, I always assumed it was the evening portion of his second 1-1 date given their conversation.  He's saying he sees himself getting down on one knee in this SC.  That topic/conversation doesn't seem like something you would have a group date or RC party since it's such a serious topic.  That's why I always thought it fit with the second 1-1 or even FD   Tyler is in that deep purple jacket and Hannah is in white.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 50 Ette7213

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 24, 2019 3:13 pm

@alwayscooking agreed girl....initially thought that jacket was black but indeed it’s the same purple jacket Tyler baby wore to his aunt’s wedding so yep it’s got to be that second SD evening time portion. He is still chasing her per that clip...curious to hear post finale if and when he felt confident that he would be the one, especially if she him any gave him any signs like some of the past Bettes did for their F1s.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri May 24, 2019 3:23 pm

Do we have a Jed nighttime portion of the Amsterdam one on one?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Fri May 24, 2019 4:07 pm

luvstx wrote:Do we have a Jed nighttime portion of the Amsterdam one on one?

Not yet.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 50 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 24, 2019 5:18 pm

This SC of Jed we don't know where/when this takes place, it has to be his evening portion of his second 1-1 or FD
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 50 12111

Then there is this one, which some believe that this is Jed.  
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 50 Dd410

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 24, 2019 5:57 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 50 Dd4_210Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 50 303111Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 50 Ep3_2011
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 50 Luke_110

Lukes sideburns are longer than Jeds. I'm wondering if the "I'm falling in love with you" from Hannah is actually Luke and it's before HTD's? It would fit the narrative better, that she's all infatuated with Luke, which is what the edit is showing us right now. question question

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12