SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:48 am

luvstx wrote:2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 59 Ette3810

So I think we thought this was Tyler in Rhode Island.  I don't think so based on their clothing tonight.

So who is this?  Her outfit matches the GD night portion.  Is it Garrett???
Not sure but I thought it was either Garrett or Pilot P IMO for the alone time at the GD CP.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:11 am

No luck in finding that stone building behind Jed.

Wow, what's up with all the salmon jackets?? hehehe

Who is on the pool table? Peter? That silver dress is almost rose ceremony like to me. Didn't we think that the white one with the spaghetti straps was the rose ceremony? Where she's telling them to all have actual conversations with her?

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:15 am

lovelycrumpets wrote:No luck in finding that stone building behind Jed.

Who is on the pool table? Peter? That silver dress is almost rose ceremony like to me.  Didn't we think that the white one with the spaghetti straps was the rose ceremony? Where she's telling them to all have actual conversations with her?

I laughed at all the salmon jackets and also pants (maybe on Mike?). Here in New England we call that color "Nantucket Red"....it's a really preppy thing.

The white dress with spaghetti straps has been sleuthed to be the CP in Scotland.

That silver dress is a new find I think. Can't be certain it's Scotland but maybe it's nighttime portion of GD in Scotland?

And can't help you with pool table guy....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:35 am

lovelycrumpets wrote:No luck in finding that stone building behind Jed.

Who is on the pool table? Peter? That silver dress is almost rose ceremony like to me.  Didn't we think that the white one with the spaghetti straps was the rose ceremony? Where she's telling them to all have actual conversations with her?

I thought pool table guy was Luke but could be wrong. If Peter he is definitely getting the physical edit.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:47 am

Y’all, Peter was the pool table guy IMHO. It could be the evening portion of his Episode 6 SD. Since she is wearing an evening gown, it could also be Episode 6 RC CP but not sure she will be making out at a CP....we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:09 am

luvstx wrote:

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 59 Ette1710

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByT5I4aH4zo/

Bachelor.spoilers on Instagram says the reason why Luke doesn't have a rose in this scene is because the date got intense and Luke does not get a rose but Hannah still keeps him. C R A Z Y

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:58 am

mercieme wrote:Y’all, Peter was the pool table guy IMHO. It could be the evening portion of his Episode 6 SD. Since she is wearing an evening gown, it could also be Episode 6 RC CP but not sure she will be making out at a CP....we shall see.

Pool table guy is definitely peter and it seems like he has the same shoes on as the guy on the piano laugh out loud so imo Peter is on his back a lot;)

Also I think pool table and Tyler bed kiss is the group date cp because Hannah’s dress seems to match... sorry I can’t bring scaps over atm to show what I mean duh
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:19 pm

Full disclosure, I am not a sleuther like many of the very talented posters here but something jumped out at me this morning.

I looked at the "hotel" photo of the rock wall posted by luvstx in this thread on 5/29 at 8:00am. Then looked at the "lightened" photo of Jed standing in front of a rock wall posted by sdmom on 5/29 at 5:25pm. Could be just me but the rocks looked somewhat similar.

This is driving me nuts so I hope someone could help me out here. Would love a Yea or Nay just to set my mind at rest. Thanks much.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:01 pm

Doats wrote:Full disclosure, I am not a sleuther like many of the very talented posters here but something jumped out at me this morning.

I looked at the "hotel" photo of the rock wall posted by luvstx in this thread on 5/29 at 8:00am. Then looked at the "lightened" photo of Jed standing in front of a rock wall posted by sdmom on 5/29 at 5:25pm. Could be just me but the rocks looked somewhat similar.

This is driving me nuts so I hope someone could help me out here. Would love a Yea or Nay just to set my mind at rest. Thanks much.

Thanks for resurrecting this Doats....Here are the caps you are referring to:

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 59 Dd1eeb10

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 59 DC_Villa_SunTerrace_02

The latter is from a place called Daios Cove in Agos Nikolaus in Crete.  The pic isn't the exact villa match but I'm pretty confident they match.  But no one seemed to be interested in sleuthing it. And there is another shot of Jed by the wall that shows a light blue splotch which must be a pool.

With all of the back and forth on who the F1 is.....I do think we need to get back to sleuthing locations to confirm who makes it to the end. All we have, I believe, from FDs is the video of Luke P....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:13 pm

So...I just did some searching for 5 star hotels in Agos Nikolaus and found Minos Palace hotel & suites. I haven't the foggiest idea of how to bring over photos but on their website there is a picture of a rock wall near a small pool. Looks kinda like the setting of the photo of Jed standing by a rock wall with a small corner of a pool visible.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:45 am

@Doats don't ever doubt your sleuthing skills! Everyone is welcome, doesn't matter if it's right or wrong!

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 59 Sensimar-minos-palace-crete-p

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/greece/crete/hotels/sensimar-minos-palace-hotel/

I did try to find that wall location when @luvstx posted the original post mentioning the possible cities but I couldn't it. I did find a garden type of place that had a lot of rocks and thought for a moment it might be it, but didn't think so. So are we thinking they are outside of one of their hotel accommodations?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Doats don't ever doubt your sleuthing skills! Everyone is welcome, doesn't matter if it's right or wrong!

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 59 Sensimar-minos-palace-crete-p

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/greece/crete/hotels/sensimar-minos-palace-hotel/

I did try to find that wall location when @luvstx posted the original post mentioning the possible cities but I couldn't it. I did find a garden type of place that had a lot of rocks and thought for a moment it might be it, but didn't think so. So are we thinking they are outside of one of their hotel accommodations?

Great find, Doats!! clapping!   Jed's rock wall may certainly be at Minos Palace.  At least a couple of us have found rock walls in Agios Nikolaus hotels so I'm guessing we are in the right location for LCDs and/or MTPs.

GA, given that Jed has a blazer/jacket on, I was thinking it was either a RC (which wouldn't jive with Agios Nikolaus location as there would be no regular RC there) or a nighttime portion of the LCD.  Maybe he's come to pick Hannah up for their date.  It's also possible that we are off on the location and that it is Santorini where there would be the FD RC....but I couldn't find walls like that there.

Let's not forget this cap which has been thought to be from Crete:
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 59 D5-sjl10

Same kind of rock as Jed's wall but I cannot for the life of me find a field of flowers with that rock background.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12