SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:32 pm

Thanks @Dutchy! I was just going to make a SC of this

It's from this promo, and it's in slomo at the end
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg9wiEqHcKo&app=desktop
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:12 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:03 pm

@Dutchy thank you.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:25 pm

@Dutchy23 and @alwayscooking if u look at slow motion footage looks like a stone wall behind Hannah in red jacket assumed argument with Luke at FSD. Wondering if could be all the one place? Thoughts? Would they have 4 different locations for fsd? If a possibility then there are scenes of the accom and grounds but don’t think any sc? sorry a lot of questions dizzy

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:57 pm

alwayscooking, thanks for that slo mo video. We need to keep looking at it (towards the end) as there are quite a few clues and inconsistencies.

Here are some random thoughts:

The shot of it pouring rain with a white stone balcony railing is probably not in the same place as when Hannah pushes the camera out of her way. The background eventually becomes a yellow arch as she walks away. I think the balcony railing could just be filler. Finding the yellow arch at a place in Santorini to confirm it could be Luke would be helpful. The table is set for only two people.

Loulou, I will go back and look for that stone wallk shot behind Hannah in the red jacket.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:00 pm

I have tried looking for that wall/flower location and came up with nothing. There are several beautiful gardens with lots of rocks, but not that particular background. MF tagged it May 7th, where was she at that point in time? Sorry I don't recall, maybe I'm looking in the wrong city.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:04 pm

LouLou...you are right! There is some type of stone wall and maybe a stone arch behind Hannah starting at 11:42. Can't make it out well enough to know if it's the same stone wall.

Is there a way to research the weather on particular days in locations???
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have tried looking for that wall/flower location and came up with nothing. There are several beautiful gardens with lots of rocks, but not that particular background. MF tagged it May 7th, where was she at that point in time? Sorry I don't recall, maybe I'm looking in the wrong city.

Filming Schedule No Discussion thread says that May 7 is MTP #2 but I can't remember why we think it's Crete....maybe someone else will.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:35 am

I went looking in the social media threads because I could have sworn that Hannah's brother spoiled what resort they were staying at in Santorini. Would be interested in seeing if the resort matches up with Hannah's photo with the flowers pictured above. If it matches then we can verify that is what she wore for meet the parents. But I can't find the location! I swore it was on here somewhere. Am I looking in the wrong place?

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:49 am

Her brother IG https://www.instagram.com/patrickbrown81

Both pictures were geotagged, one May 8 https://www.instagram.com/p/BxMk4IPBdXr/?igshid=6k4qyhu84mvr

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 61 B05c9c10

One may 12, https://www.instagram.com/p/BxVEQYcncB8/?igshid=4qw6dm83icb0

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 61 365ab010

And then her cousin? Also was in Greece https://www.instagram.com/bamaboy1981.
He posted May 8 and 10 as well. Hope this helps.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:11 am

Here's a few more SC's
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 61 Sc110
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 61 Sc210
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 61 Sc310
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 61 Sc410
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 61 Sc610
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 61 Sc710
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 61 Sc810
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 61 Sc1010
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 61 Sc1110

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:31 am

Same SC's but I lightened a few of them

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 61 Sc1_211
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 61 Sc2_211
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 61 Sc3_211
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 61 Sc4_211
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 61 Sc6_211
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 61 Sc7_211
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 61 Sc8_210
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 61 Sc10_210
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 61 Sc11_210

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12