SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:59 pm

lovelycrumpets wrote:Jed was on the group date.  The highland games took place at a castle, and the night portion took place at Essich castle in Scotland.  There's nothing from the outside of that castle that matches the Jed rock photo.  I wonder if maybe Latvia or Netherlands?

the loch ness is part of a teaser. We also see the Inverness castle. So at one point they may do the dinner group part date near a castle? I do not think it is Netherlands because of the length of this beard. It looks like his beard was trimmed short in Amsterdam. So maybe Latvia?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:17 pm

Was it sleuthed in Scotland? I am thinking the park? I see green square cut.

It doesn’t matter truly but I never saw her rubbing her finger on somebody and this happy face either. I see pure joy here.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 C1975f10

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 F2ca0a10
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 Cdfad610
Episode 1 teaser

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:34 pm

The top and bottom SC's were sleuthed to be Jed's HTD. It's back in this thread somewhere, but Hannah is wearing the same navy dress we saw her in on the BTS video of Jed's HTD.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:12 pm

And the middle cap has been sleuthed as Scotland.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:43 am

alwayscooking wrote:The top and bottom SC's were sleuthed to be Jed's HTD.  It's back in this thread somewhere, but Hannah is wearing the same navy dress we saw her in on the BTS video of Jed's HTD.

wow you guys did great! because there is not much material. I need to find this dress then.

luvstx wrote:And the middle cap has been sleuthed as Scotland.

yes. that I knew and this is because of this that I thought to associate it with the top one Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:06 am

HEA wrote:
lovelycrumpets wrote:Jed was on the group date.  The highland games took place at a castle, and the night portion took place at Essich castle in Scotland.  There's nothing from the outside of that castle that matches the Jed rock photo.  I wonder if maybe Latvia or Netherlands?

the loch ness is part of a teaser. We also see the Inverness castle. So at one point they may do the dinner group part date near a castle? I do not think it is Netherlands because of the length of this beard. It looks like his beard was trimmed short in Amsterdam. So maybe Latvia?

The Loch Ness could also be a part of Luke's 1-on-1 date

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:54 am

@HEA

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 Dd1_211
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 Dd3_311
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 56971111

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:57 am

lovelycrumpets wrote:
HEA wrote:

The Loch Ness could also be a part of Luke's 1-on-1 date

true! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:13 am

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 Ep6_110
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 Ep6_210
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 Ep6_310
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 Ep6_410
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 Ep6_510
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 Ep6_610
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 Ep6_710
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 Ep6_810
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 Ep6_910
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 Ep6_1010
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 Ep6_1110
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 Ep6_1210
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 Ep6_1310
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 Ep6_1410
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 Ep6_1510
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 Ep6_1610
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 Ep6_1710
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 Ep6_1810
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 64 Ep6_1910

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldlVO_8Pj-U

Last edited by alwayscooking on Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:40 am

Thanks @alwayscooking! Ugh, wish we also got a preview for Latvia. I HATE to be continued. Always messes with the schedule.

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:43 am

I was so bummed we didn't get any more screen caps! What the heck happens in Latvia that it's not worth giving us some preview?!?

Also, don't think we saw Jed in front of a rock wall in Scotland....And now I can't remember what he had on for the night portion of the GD but don't think it was that sports coat.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12