Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by ReneeM on Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:04 pm

@mercieme I think it’s Peter actually. The guy’s hair looks sandy brown to me which matches Peter not Jed’s whose hair is black.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 66 7Zo3DtD
ReneeM
ReneeM
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5711
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by mercieme on Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:40 pm

Thanks @ReneeM for catching the hair color. I think it’s Peter based on height also, Jed does not look as tall IMO.

mercieme

Posts : 9112
Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by LeapofFaith on Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:42 pm

@mercieme wrote:@alwayscooking, girl when you get to the SCs, appreciate if you can magnify the boat scene that looks like a re-enactment of the Titanic scene between Hannah and someone, it looked like Jed to me but want to confirm if it’s an LCD date or not, thanks.

def Peter IMO. That flying arm thing is his thing laugh out loud

OMG did you guys see Tylers FS date i have watched that part over and over and i swear if Tylers not F1 god help who is because that sexual chemistry between them is fire!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Posts : 4133
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by LeapofFaith on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:21 pm

So i am putting it out there the part in the preview where Chris H comes back to tell Hannah someone is here with a ring i assume it might be the final 3 RC. .The one where she sends Peter home. I think she tells daddy chris to tell LUke P to get the **** out and she doesn't want to see him ever again and then the crying scene is her sending pilot pete home? - imo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Posts : 4133
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by smg2587 on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:32 pm

Just looking at the slowmo I noticed Jed was already wearing 1 of the braclets he has since filming finished the black one when Hannah greets him in what appears to be Greece. I may be wrong her but I think that is before mtp and not his fs. Just basing that on Hannah's flowery skirt. I don't think we got any scenes of Jed's fs unless I am wrong and that was her outfit for fs. He is only wearing the black one and not yet the blue one. Just something to keep an eye on.

smg2587

Posts : 1363
Join date : 2017-05-22

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by ReneeM on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:40 pm

So there was a scene that’s not in the long promo at the end but sandwiched going into a commercial break of Hannah at dinner with someone I’m 99% sure is Jed because he was he outfit matches with another clip we’ve seen before, and Hannah gets up and leaves the dinner table. Red herring or do we think something happened during Jed’s FSD too? Pics won’t load so here’s a link to the SC’s I took


Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
ReneeM
ReneeM
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5711
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:40 pm

Also when Hannah was telling Luke she has had sex, the camera or was edited to show Tyler. The physical relationships were panned to Conner and Jed. Are things ever just edited randomly like that or with a purpose ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by ReneeM on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:50 pm

@smg2587 wrote:Just looking at the slowmo I noticed Jed was already wearing 1 of the braclets he has since filming finished the black one when Hannah greets him in what appears to be Greece. I may be wrong her but I think that is before mtp and not his fs. Just basing that on Hannah's flowery skirt. I don't think we got any scenes of Jed's fs unless I am wrong and that was her outfit for fs. He is only wearing the black one and not yet the blue one. Just something to keep an eye on.
The outfit you’re talking about is from Jed’s FSD. They’re wearing the same outfits in another scene where Jed’s questioning Hannah about Luke so it’s from before Luke’s eliminated which means it’s definitely his FSD. He’s wearing it while greeting her so I think that rules out her gifting it to him or them buying it together somewhere in Greece.
ReneeM
ReneeM
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5711
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by smg2587 on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:54 pm

@ReneeM wrote:
@smg2587 wrote:Just looking at the slowmo I noticed Jed was already wearing 1 of the braclets he has since filming finished the black one when Hannah greets him in what appears to be Greece. I may be wrong her but I think that is before mtp and not his fs. Just basing that on Hannah's flowery skirt. I don't think we got any scenes of Jed's fs unless I am wrong and that was her outfit for fs. He is only wearing the black one and not yet the blue one. Just something to keep an eye on.
The outfit you’re talking about is from Jed’s FSD. They’re wearing the same outfits in another scene where Jed’s questioning Hannah about Luke so it’s from before Luke’s eliminated which means it’s definitely his FSD. He’s wearing it while greeting her so I think that rules out her gifting it to him or them buying it together somewhere in Greece.

Thanks for that. I didn't notice about the match for the questioning Luke scenes.

smg2587

Posts : 1363
Join date : 2017-05-22

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:54 pm

@ReneeM wrote:
@smg2587 wrote:Just looking at the slowmo I noticed Jed was already wearing 1 of the braclets he has since filming finished the black one when Hannah greets him in what appears to be Greece. I may be wrong her but I think that is before mtp and not his fs. Just basing that on Hannah's flowery skirt. I don't think we got any scenes of Jed's fs unless I am wrong and that was her outfit for fs. He is only wearing the black one and not yet the blue one. Just something to keep an eye on.
The outfit you’re talking about is from Jed’s FSD. They’re wearing the same outfits in another scene where Jed’s questioning Hannah about Luke so it’s from before Luke’s eliminated which means it’s definitely his FSD. He’s wearing it while greeting her so I think that rules out her gifting it to him or them buying it together somewhere in Greece.

I wonder if Jed is talking to Hannah about Luke to thwart what he thinks will be Luke’s chance in the FS? Also we know how pissed Hannah gets when the subject matter is Luke.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by ReneeM on Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:10 pm

Not being able to upload pics is so annoying laugh out loud. But if there was any question, the pic fleiss tweeted out of Hannah in the flowery dress is from Tyler’s FSD. In the new season teaser, she’s talking about wanting to get down and making sexy noises, which makes it obvious it’s a FSD day, and her outfits for all the other dates are accounted for. There’s a shot of her from a previous trailer on the boat in a striped dress (Peter’s FSD), for Luke’s FSD she’s wearing that black crop top with white striped pants, and for Jed’s she’s wearing that pastel pink blouse, which just leaves her outfit for Tyler’s.
ReneeM
ReneeM
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5711
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by LeapofFaith on Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:18 pm

@ReneeM wrote:Not being able to upload pics is so annoying laugh out loud. But if there was any question, the pic fleiss tweeted out of Hannah in the flowery dress is from Tyler’s FSD. In the new season teaser, she’s talking about wanting to get down and making sexy noises, which makes it obvious it’s a FSD day, and her outfits for all the other dates are accounted for.  There’s a shot of her from a previous trailer on the boat in a striped dress (Peter’s FSD), for Luke’s FSD she’s wearing that black crop top with white striped pants, and for Jed’s she’s wearing that pastel pink blouse, which just leaves her outfit for Tyler’s.

YEP!!! i might be biased and probably am now but she does seem to look the happiest in that flowery dress Hugesmile damn its going to be so obvious imo that tyler is f1 by HTDs and FS date will just be a slam dunk lets hope she sends everyone home before FRC Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 66 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Posts : 4133
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum