SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:50 pm

Previous threads here

Post Mar 4th epi discussions here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:17 pm

https://twitter.com/chrisbharrison

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:30 pm

RS's FD spoilers:

I tweeted out over the weekend that the blanks are starting to get filled in, and said hopefully by the end of the season I will have more details of what happens in Portugal during that fateful overnight date with Cassie. Well, one of those pieces just got filled in. In the episode-by-episode spoilers this season, I said that during Cassie’s overnight date next week, something happened to where she second guessed everything and ended up leaving. Well, that something was that you’ll see Matt F***in Randolph show up in Portugal next week between the day portion of her date with Colton and the night portion. Basically, her dad just reiterates what we heard him say last night. The stuff how marriage is a huge step, she’s 23, he doesn’t think she’s ready, she seems hesitant, etc. So yeah, I’d say that plays a major role in Cassie’s decision.

As reported in the spoilers next week’s episode, Tayshia goes first for her overnight. Nothing physical happened in terms of sex, she mentioned that they just spent the night talking, but Tayshia admits that she’s nervous for the next rose ceremony because she didn’t think Colton was all there mentally.

Then Cassie’s overnight date happens, and like I just mentioned, her dad shows up in between her daytime with Colton and her nighttime portion. Leading into the nighttime portion, Colton even says in an ITM that he’s in love with Cassie, he’s waiting to hear it back from her, and this is the night he could lose his virginity. Which of course they’re gonna show us that because they knew the doom that lied ahead.

So after a day date walking around town, Cassie meets him for the night portion of their date, and she tells him her dad came to visit her and they just spoke. The REST of the episode centers around Colton and Cassie. So looks like Tayshia will get the first 30-40 minutes of the episode with her overnight, then it’s all Cassie/Colton from there on. There might be one or two ITM’s of Hannah G. talking about how excited she is for her upcoming overnight date, but next week’s episode never gets to that point of Colton and Hannah G’s overnight date. This kinda is gonna play out like Arie & Becca’s breakup as a lot of the footage is this back and forth between Colton and Cassie and the cameras just kept rolling.

Cassie wishes she had more time and after her conversation with her dad she says in an ITM she has to send herself home tonight and that she hopes she can do it. When she meets up with Colton, he tells her that her dad did not give him his blessing during the hometown date, and this seemed to bother her because she asked him something along the lines of, “And that doesn’t bother you?’ Cassie starts to wonder if he’s the right person for her if her family isn’t sold.

There’s A LOT that these two talk about and I don’t have every detail of everything they said. A lot of this is paraphrased based on what I was told, but it’s pretty intense apparently. Some of the things they talk about are basically that Cassie loves him but she’s notin love with him. Yet. And it’s not because she doesn’t care, but because she’s just not 100% sure at that moment. Cassie talks to a producer at some point and starts to second guess leaving because she didn’t know it was gonna be this hard. There’s a lot of hugging and crying between the two, and I was told it’s basically just Colton pleading for her to stay the whole time and Cassie not knowing what to do. He says he’ll be patient with her and she tells him she doesn’t know if she can get there. Colton tells her he doesn’t want her to make a decision now, and that it’s not easy going on other dates when all he can think about is her. She says she’d hate to see him leave there, not getting what he came for, which was an engagement and he replies that if it’s not with the person he feels strongest about, it’s not worth it. She tells him she wants him to have what he wants (an engagement). She says she loves him but she’s not in love with him, and she’s having her doubts and doesn’t know why she’s so confused.

Colton specifically does tell her “I want it to be you at the end of this, engaged or not.” Cassie mentions that there’s still two other girls here, and he says “I f***ing love you.” That’s when Cassie says “I can’t do this.” And that’s how it ended at that time between them. Colton walks her out while kissing and hugging her. Cassie ultimately leaves at that point, gets in the car and is driven off. Colton goes back up to his room, closes the door behind him, cameras are still rolling (he’ll tell us later on the WTA that he went to his room to get his wallet), comes back out of the room, takes his mic off, pushes the cameras out of the way, and says he’s done. THIS is where the fence jump happens, we see the shot of Chris Harrison say “Holy f**k, he’s gone…” and that’s where next week’s episode ends with a “To Be Continued…” I knew next week would end with the fence jump. It’s the ultimate tease heading into the finale the following week because for the unspoiled (which is a majority of their audience), that leaves a myriad of options of what happens in the finale: Did he quit the show? Did he eventually calm down and just choose between Tayshia and Hannah G? What happens with Cassie? Is he or isn’t he engaged? Good job, producers. Well done.
Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:41 pm

I will definitely cry this episode

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:54 pm

lavenderfan wrote:I will definitely cry this episode

Me too> Sounds like it's gonna be a real tear jerker  Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 4256136633 But we still have the ATFR to see where they are now and maybe after these past few months together she is finally there and it all ends with that proposal.  Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:03 pm

This has the potential to be so very romantic. Oh my word. Those things he says to her....like I effing love you and I can’t think of anyone but you...or something like that. Geez. He definitely loves her. I just want to know how it all plays out and how she feels now. I hope they are happy.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:10 pm

I think it definitely would've been romantic only if Cassie felt the same way about him. It doesn't seem like she does though. Yikes. Poor guy. Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1f62c
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:16 pm

Julie81 wrote:This has the potential to be so very romantic. Oh my word. Those things he says to her....like I effing love you and I can’t think of anyone but you...or something like that. Geez. He definitely loves her. I just want to know how it all plays out and how she feels now. I hope they are happy.

Are you getting what Colton says from RS?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:16 pm

This is *totally* Des/Brooks 2.0. Except (if spoilers are correct, which I'm starting to doubt) this time "Des" was stupid enough to get rid of her solid back-up options and go run after a person who couldn't even agree to date her. You can't even blame the dad for this one, because he never told Cassie that she shouldn't take him on as a boyfriend. 

I really hope that a) either Cassie is the one to come back and beg Coltom to take her back or b) he ended up with someone else. Because the spoilers just make me feel sorry for Colton, if they're true.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:38 pm

I don't think Colton (and little Colton) wanted anyone else and therefore choosing second best would be worse than ending up alone after the whole season if that happened. Des/Chris was something on a blue moon IMO.
All IMO of course.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:52 pm

Rolly wrote:
Julie81 wrote:This has the potential to be so very romantic. Oh my word. Those things he says to her....like I effing love you and I can’t think of anyone but you...or something like that. Geez. He definitely loves her. I just want to know how it all plays out and how she feels now. I hope they are happy.

Are you getting what Colton says from RS?

Yes, in the above post.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:57 pm

Don't ya'll just love how the producers manipulate and change rules so that they get drama for a "different" ending ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lorijbaker
AllAboutLove
just me
limoncello
philphan