SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:44 am

Chris Harrison @chrisbharrison

Only the top 4 trending topics in the US right now #TheBachelor #Cassie #Colton #BachelorNation something must be going down
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by limoncello Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:51 am

Julie81 wrote:I definitely think Colton was pissed at production for letting Matt come in. Otherwise he wouldn’t have stormed out the way he did. JMO. look, I don’t think this decision would have been so hard for her if it wasn’t real. I think she does love him and she just doesn’t even realize it. She possibly doesn’t even know what being in Love like this even really mean. Who knows. If she wanted to just leave and go. She would have. Simple. We’ve seen other women do it...this season even.

No, IMO she wouldn't just leave, because she is indecisive. She obviously cares for him a lot, but still has plenty of doubts.

And I completely agree on the Matt thing, I would have been pissed too. Suspect
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:52 am

** Friendly reminder: as per forum rules, members are not allowed to post negatively in any way towards another member. Please keep posts on the contestants and show only and within forum rules. Any posts that are not within forum rules will be deleted **
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:52 am

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 D03PbcuW0AA--Xz
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
Who had "@theyearofelan sighting" on their #Bachelor Bingo card?? pic.twitter.com/mIU1sargRA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:54 am

I think Cassie’s dad’s heart was in the right place, but his advice was off.
Some of the best relationship start slow, even as friendships, and develop into beautiful, long lasting love.
Everyone’s love story is unique and beautiful.
He should have told her that.

Last edited by Goldie2 on Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:52 am; edited 4 times in total

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:55 am

pbmax wrote:
Aria wrote:
lleyki wrote:Admittedly I've not really watched a lick of this season so my interpretation may be completely off but honestly, I see Colton madly into Cassie and Cassie "likes" Colton. And I don't think that like is strong enough for even a relationship much less marriage.

And all her "conflict" is really based on that. She likes him but that woman is not in love with that guy and she's struggling because she doesn't want to just say that. This whole thing reminds me of the scene in Jerry Maguire when Renee Zellwegger's character says to Tom Cruise's character, "I have a great guy and he loves my son and he sure likes me a lot."

And that was the issue. That he liked her, thought she was a great woman, a great mother but didn't love her. That's this situation, IMO. Cassie likes Colton, probably thinks he's a great guy that would make a great boyfriend but she doesn't love him. That's the crux of this whole thing. He wants her more than she wants him.
Spot on. I think that's why this freak out started this week, because she's realizing she might win and this might be a long-term (not even an engagement, but an outside girlfriend/boyfriend thing) and she doesn't want that. She likes the guy, thinks he's great on paper, even loves him as person. but she knows there's something missing and he isn't what she wants. 

I see Colton as a total Des, as I remember her saying the same thing to Brooks that she had been in relationships before she never got the love back that she gave. I think Colton will find his "Chris" one day, but until he does, he won't realize that when it's right, you don't have someone to convince to love you. 

IMO.

When Tom character had split with Renee character things happen that made him realize that he did love her and he went back to get her.

I guess he has found his true love (not a Chris)in Cassie since their together. He doesn't want a Chris, someone to just settle for. JMO

I wonder if we will hear Cassie say, “I love you .....you complete me”. Just like Jerry McGuire did. sneakyl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:59 am

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 D03QYEZXcAA0hF9
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
Poor @Colton gets the emotional stuffing kicked out of him this week on #TheBachelor, which is why he FINALLY jumps the f***ing fence. Full recap: share.ew.com/14gV7SV pic.twitter.com/TPD6ZplUXw
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin
bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 The-bachelor
https://ew.com/recap/the-bachelor-season-23-episode-9/?utm_content=link&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_ew&utm_term=0BEB3C50-3EF3-11E9-B7A1-4EAD4744363C&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:59 am

Goldie2 wrote:I think Cassie’s dad’s heart was in the right place, but his advice was way off.
Some of the best relationship start slow, even as friendships, and develop into beautiful, long lasting love.
Everyone’s love story is unique and he should have told her that.

Ya, thats what i said too ... when he said if shed have come home saying she was so sure he was the right guy ... then you panic ... cuz thats usually Bach Bubble love .. he should have respected her her and let her figure it out herself IMO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:09 am

Have to wonder how much the producers talked with cassie after the breakup... That is, between the breakup and Colton's reconciliation attempt...?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:32 am

All I want to know now, is there a preview for the finale? 

Once again,  :claphands to our wonderful sleuthers who sleuthed the locations, the hotels, etc! 
Now unto where the reconciliation took place!  :detective

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:32 am

luvstx wrote:Glad to know the pink sparkly dress went with the black jacket/coat!!!!

But they never showed the clip in the sparkly dress with Cassie saying something like "I thought this would work out."

Personally, as the mother of a 22 year old daughter, I thin Matt needs to give her her wings to fly

I agree. I think her family and  the producers had everything to do with this and all behind Colton's back. I think Arie played the game with them but I think they arranged alot of how this is being played out. jmo  Geez Poor Colton.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:45 am

lavenderfan wrote:My heart broke for colton when he was shaking. man!

Also, as I mentioned. This is when they reconcile. I wonder how they're going to reconcile. I'd say CASSIE has to be the one to show up. She has to decide. And I think we'll see that.

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Screen62

I don't know about her showing up, it's more like he shows up at her hotel (this looks alot like her hotel room) he must break up with the other two , then gets in what looks like a jeep and drives to her hotel room. Why she is dressed in a formal like black lace dress is the most confusing part to me. Did she know he was coming, did they have a date planned ? no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lorijbaker
AllAboutLove
just me
limoncello
philphan