SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Page 13 of 57 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 35 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Post by aviej Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:52 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
vernie113 wrote:Proposal #2 - prepare tissues guys!!!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B2nKFWVAdLI/?igshid=2le21eouqugf

The location is beautiful. I’m happy that Jordan shared the vid even if the audio is bad Hugesmile

2019 is a great year for them both; 2 shows, new house to be completed by Nov and wedding prep.

Next year would be an even happier year. Anybody catch what Jordan said in his speech? All I could hear him say is "I love you". But heard JoJo very clearly. Happy for those two lovebirds.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:57 pm

Oh man, these babies are finally on their way. So happy for them. heartbeat

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:00 am

nd4reality wrote:

Oh man, these babies are finally on their way. So happy for them. heartbeat

Yip. As I always say, it's not about how you start, but how you finish. Can't wait :wedding
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:10 am

aviej wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

The location is beautiful. I’m happy that Jordan shared the vid even if the audio is bad Hugesmile

2019 is a great year for them both; 2 shows, new house to be completed by Nov and wedding prep.

Next year would be an even happier year. Anybody catch what Jordan said in his speech? All I could hear him say is "I love you". But heard JoJo very clearly. Happy for those two lovebirds.

Yes please. I could hear Jojo clearly but not Jordan. So if anyone has better hearing sense let us know what Jordan said if not that’s ok too
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:13 am

@pinkpincess After rewatching for what seems like the 5th time, I made out a couple things. After he pulled off the Neil Lane ring and JoJo said "My hands are sweaty" (laugh out loud), He says, "it's okay". Then he said, I cannot wait... I love you so much. I wanted to do this before we set a date...So Joelle ....." Then she goes into her rounds of "Oh my God".

Last edited by aviej on Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:46 am

Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:08 pm

Jordan spoke about the new ring he got for his Joelle.

https://www.purewow.com/news/jordan-rodgers-jojo-fletcher-new-engagement-ring

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:38 am

@HavaDrPepper well he was at Sean & Catherine's where Sean's dad was officiating. Chris Harrison was more so "hosting" it.

That 2nd proposal was super cute. Loved how surprised she was! Glad it all worked out even though there were some stuff happening!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 13 8367-910 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 13 I_got_13 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 13 E5kqdm15 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:50 am

Pinkpincess wrote:@Norcalgal what do you mean too many opportunities in the broadcasting world to network with. J&J are not having a tv wedding. They don’t want a produced wedding event. They want it to be private and special with family and friends close to them

It's all about networking - CH wouldn't miss an opportunity to network.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:09 am

Linds911 wrote:@HavaDrPepper well he was at Sean & Catherine's where Sean's dad was officiating. Chris Harrison was more so "hosting" it.

That 2nd proposal was super cute. Loved how surprised she was! Glad it all worked out even though there were some stuff happening!

I guess I should clarify.... non-televised weddings. The 2 weddings I'm thinking of where the couple met during a show are Des/Chris and Holly/Blake. I am not considering those couples that met through bachelor nation events or other contestants introducing them (Chris/Peyton).

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:13 am

I think we all guessed that their wedding would have very little Bachelor Nation guests and in this article they confirmed that only Becca, Wells and Chris H would receive invitations.

https://www.bustle.com/p/jojo-jordans-wedding-will-include-one-major-bachelor-nation-guest-18788301

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:12 pm

J&J have a wedding venue on hold (still to be finalized) and they are trying to finalize on a wedding planner. See here:

https://people.com/tv/bachelorettes-jordan-rodgers-and-jojo-fletcher-wedding-venue-date/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 57 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 35 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

+28
emiusacska
Billysmom
Sprite
Jeepers
albean99
aviej
Linds911
nd4reality
Isabel123
sdmom
Jolena